Welcome to Gaia! ::

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
;w ; I don't make shops often aha sorry this isn't pretty n stuff...
erm I just need a few more samples of this style.
Going to be part of a joint auction with a friend.

They will be full body and flat colored.
I'm better at doing more cutesy characters than like one's that are extremely hard looking and manly ;w ; sorry.

I have a [Chibi shop] that I make mini chibi's in if you wanted to see more how I generally draw things. Or my [Imgur Album]

Males = Females
Oc's = Avi's
Good at most things ;w ; can do semi clutter.

Not good at some companion animals, manly men, furries "orz just ask really and if I think I can I will try. c':

Just post your refs, offer and a possible pose idea if you want - it'll help me lol -
I'll pick 1 or 2 people after a few options have been posted ;w ;
Will be doing these while working on chibs from my other shop. Shouldn't take way to long tho unless your super detailed ;w ;

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
hope I didn't forget anything orz

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

Perhaps my current?

User ImageUser Image

Or this?

User Image
User ImageUser Image

for 20 bil? Idk I'm bad at offering, sorry.

Anaru Shouta-Kun's Husbando

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
MATTIO emotion_dowant
This is your way of agreeing I see v w v lol.

Y U Gotta do this when I'm broke.
POR QUE.
Makes me want to finish my coms so I can give you gold for one of my babies XD
You make the cutest s**t ever emotion_donotwant how dare you. lol
J.k. bby I love you vw v I will be back when I finish some coms up and hopefully you haven't picked by then XD

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Captivating Silhouette

Ah your current is super cute ;u ; def considered.

Ah no worries about the offer c': I don't usually sell this style on Gaia so even I don't know what to price it orz.

I Art Monster I

Satan emotion_bigheart

I'm sorry. gonk You don't usually like cutesy styles like this.
I wont be picking until I've gotten a few options ;w ; so I might be here for a bit today before I pick lol. You'll have plenty of time, I'm sure I wont like get flooded with offers at all. ^ ^

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
oh ho ho!
is this another thing i see?
my charas can be your victims-- i mean, samples..

you've seen a few before but! this is my bunch of cuties that you'll probably end up seeing again. > o>! any of them for 30bil? *forgot to add offer earlier!*

amber, pose idea- twirling her hair in her finger and daydreaming?:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

aaron, staring down at his phone, probably with a dumb smile:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

sam- pretending to be a yugioh duel master:

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User Image
this one is sam and aaron, (they're dating.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

khrys- arms crossed or sitting criss-cross?:
User Image User Image

kaeden (he has red eyes)- holding an audino or spritzee plush?:
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kaeden's brother, rose (also has red eyes)- something that seems very into itself, like taking a selfie or messing with his boa!:

christophe (skin is closest to the darkest skin ref)- looking annoyed:
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

my new gnoobie boys! both unnamed at the mo.
flower is the purple clematis! second is just glowing green mushrooms!
they can be doing anything! messing with their plants or poking the ground with their foot!
User Image User Image User Image User Image
he's got a small ponytail in the back like this, not pictured in either ref so far, in case it helps!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

green boy has no added refs thus far!
User Image
they're part of a closed species by lillipoop!
info down under!

✿✿✿ droppin some gnoobie knowledge:
Gnoobies are a plant based species, with their shoulders harboring saplings or their flower. They are known to have long thin tails with a seed reservoir at the end, while their pointed feet dig tiny holes as they walk, allowing them to plant seeds. Although their legs are made out of bendable wood that occasionally creaks as they walk, their butts are flesh. Male gnoobies' legs have sharper angles, especially around their calves and hips, while females have softer, curvier contours. In the past, gnoobies originally were able to fly, but over time this ability was not needed and a majority have evolved to not have any wings. However, there are still a small number of those, especially those of the hanging plant species, who have "wings" but they do not function and are more for beauty. Gnoobies also have vitiligo - a condition that creates splotches of de-pigmentation in their skin, usually random, but occasionally those with specific shapes of de-pigmentation normally have siblings or relatives with the same shape. In terms of rarity, there are those who have a secondary plant species and even rarer are those with a third - but their primary plant will always be the ones on their shoulders and tail. Mushrooms are commonly perceived as a "plant" and there are gnoobies that are mushroom based, but they are actually part of the fungi kingdom, separate from plants, and are exceedingly rare among the gnoobies. Although plants are considered living there are several gnoobies that have dead plants, but they do not have tails due to lack of seed reservoirs. They're just assholes who poke holes everywhere.

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I have those few babies who would work with this style vn v like Sab, Tsumi, and even the long lost Encie xD lol.

On phone. To much effort to quote xD

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Consider him for 20bil?

User Image

Imgur Link

If you draw him with his hood down, I'd prefer his hair to be tied back.

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
tsun princess

Ah more cuties whee
Def considered c':

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I

Lol lazy ^ ^
Ah that's true c': You do have some cuties that would work.

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Obsessive Cutie-Pie

26,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I Asphyxiate I

Ah more cuties whee
Def considered c':

thank you!

and yay!!

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
vn v I'm a lazy piece of s**t when it comes to my coms right now LOL

So would you take an art trade v w v I could give you a higher quality chibi and cancel the trade you have with me xD you'd get to keep your gold and still get a chibi from me also emotion_awesome that isn't a messy sketch XD

v w v you can decide about it, if you'd rather have gold just let me know and I can hurry through finishing the sketches I have to do xD since they are pretty easy - I'm just being slow and lazy ha -

Oc's to pick from v w v

[Cherry] : d I can't find a fullbody of her right now haha. Wearing [This] Her eyes are blue, her hair is blonde, she's got some fair light tanned skin (:

[Sab] emotion_awesome you know enough about him to do what you want with him and me be a happy camper lol

Or this yet to be named [Boy] vn v lol I'm bad at names xD

Nebula Man-Lover

26,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Donde estas Mattio~ e we lol

xBread's Husbando

Beloved Partner

9,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I Art Monster I

;u ; omgosh I don't think I've seen Cherry before, she's so cute. Very rare to see one of your girl oc's whee
Your unnamed boy is also super cute ;u ;
I might just be up for that art trade regardless of my choices.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff