Welcome to Gaia! ::

I̬̼̩'̝̤̖m̩ͅ ͓a ͖̺̳b̼͉̟̞ig ͈rp̳̮̞g̥̬̩̟̩̬̤ ̮̗̬̩͉n̦̘͓͔̳͓i͎̳̬nt̗̜̭̬̣e̙͈̥n͍d̺͎̮͓͍o̪̮͉͉̩͈͓/̖̖̝͉s͇͔̩̥̺̺o͇͈̲̜̲̤n͔̠̫̮̬ͅy̜̮̫̠̰̘ ̺̙̘͍̙͕gu̪͈͚͇y̪ ͔̭̤̘͓s͕͎̻̯̬͇o͉̜̹̗̱̪̬ ̥̩̩̠͕͕h̝er̺͇͎̝͚̠e'̠̺̲͚͖ͅs͉̰̝̭̖̖ͅ m̗̥̰̯͈̣͇y̮̗͇̱͇̯ ̠̩̟̗͕l͈̳͈i͈̼̯ͅs̲̺̲̝̠̭ͅt̗̟̯

Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI)
Lavos/Dream Devourer (Chrono Trigger)
Queen Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
Kuja (Final Fantasy IX)
Skull Kid (Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask)

Professional Explorer

That's a good list. Some of those I would have listed so I'll add:

Handsome Jack (Borderlands 2)
Caius Ballad (FF13-2)
The Origami Killer (Heavy Rain)

Honorable mentions:
Golbez (FF4)
Psycho Mantis (MG Series)

Familiar Explorer

Ooohhh... Lemme think here...

Galcian (Skies of Arcadia)
Pokey (Earthbound)
Dr. Wily (Megaman)
Goro (Mortal Combat)
Ganondork (100x more evil than the mask)
G̼ͅol̩͈̬̩͕͍̹b͍̣̝̞͍̞̝e̜z̘̺̮̖̼̥̦ ͎̟̭w̙͍̮a͔͓̭̱̳̼̝s̻͔̯̼ ͓̘͓͓̲͙a͖̱̬͔̥̥ ̗͙̖g̬̥͚̯̠r͈͉͖̺e̲͉̣̗͎ḁ̪̼̹̜͖t ̟̩͇F̪̙̟̳F̫̺̖ ̙v̖̹̦̗̠̺i͇͇̹͙l̺̬͕̬l̤a͙̬͖͖͓͕i͕̮̟͚̝̤n̪͈͉,̼̟ ͇̻̹̹̖̜b̳u͓͓̜̳t̼̦͍ Z̙̦̟̩͓͚̜e̟̦̜ͅr̙͈̗o̳̝͎̗̖̖͚m̗u̜̳ș ̲̱̗̖̦ḳ̝̰̜̝̫̞i̖͚n͙d͖̗͈̗̣̝ ͕͍̣̲̫̲͓o̪͚͙̺f̭͔͉̩̹̱ͅ ̝̱̤̦s̩̼po̰̱̺̹̞i͚̝̘̝͉le͚̤̙d̝ ̳͚͍̩͇͉i̭͍͕t͕̜̠ ̖f̬o͓̙r̮̯̘͎̺̖ ͎͙̭ͅh̳̖̣̳̱i̦͓̻͈̫m̱̺̗̩̠̩ ̭̳̻͍̻͎:͙͓̪̠
̯̼̗̞̜̘͚
M̳͉̮͇͕y̫ ̝̘̼̱̙͍f̹a̳̻̪v̜͕ͅo͕̟r̗͎i͎̺̲̬͙̰t͍̬̪̜͔e̟̯͖̳ͅ ̞v̬̺i̼̩ḻ̞̼͓l̺̝͚̠a̼̠i͇̱̦n͎͇̱̗͖͈̺ ̞̥͔̤̹̩f̹̺̤̟r̥̹͖̜̮o͇m̪ ͉̩͔̫͚t̰̰͉h͍e̖͙̲ ̼̞͇M̰͕̣̪̰̘̭e̱g̦̰͖̯̭a̲̙̭̥ͅm̮͈̟͈͉͉a̩̥̘̬͙̦n͉̳̤͖̰̩ ̖̝̞̟s̳̮͓̯͙̱e͕̗̪͙ͅr̖̬i̫͓̪ͅe͎͚̳̟̰̙̥s̙̞̼̙̖ͅ ͈i̭͉s̜͍̣̲ ̙̼̜G̣̮̺̙̬̜̻a̤̟t͕ḙ̹ ̙͈̯̝ͅf͙̗ro̮͚̻m ͈̜̻M͔ḙ̗̳̪͔g̩̹a̬̩͇m͇̝̲̳͈an̠̠ X͙6̟.̳̪̗͖͕̲ ͖͚̦͚̪Do͎̪̙͙̳ͅn̥͈'t par̭͙̬͍̤̣t̞̠̫iͅcu̪͇l̞̰̗̹̜͎ͅa̲̤͍͍̩ͅr̳͍͈l͕̣͔͕̭͇y ̭̦̱̮̰̪̘k̼͇n͈̮̞̤̼̬̺o̮w̖ ̞͖͙̹̝w͕̯h͓͚͓͉͇y̻̱̫̹̖ ̜h͓̼͓̩͇ḛ̜̣̫̖̯͚ ͍ͅi̯̪s͓̬̹̰̮̱̜. ̼I̖ ͎̙̺ṱ̰ẖ̱̖͉̻ị͖͉̝̠̙̜n̖͉͉k̞͈͎̝͈̠͍ ̼͎͔̫h̝͖̻͓͙͖͖e w̹̙̭̱͓̱as͎͕̫̱̜̫͈ ̝̻̰̳̗o̝̙̺̦̜̱n̠̜͍̖͖̲e̫̤̙̙͖ͅ ͕̼̳̻͔͍̖c̖̖r̞̠̰͓͖a̝̩̘͎ẕ̯̞͇̻̜̙y̖͉̦̟̞ mo̮̘̦͚f̭̹̪͕͖̼o̺̪̦̱̲ ̭͙a̘̗̤̦͎͇̙nd̼̜͓̟ ͚̲͚͓͓͕̝it̺͈̹͚̭̩ ̫̗̹̥͍w͉̫̲̙͚̯̘a͙s͙͎͈ ̫̫̼̥̫͈͖n͖͔̯̱̪i̻̙͔c͎̫̮͓̦̝e̝͉̰ ̺͕͎͎͇ha̰̦͈v͉̫͓͓̣i̜̭̘̦̙n̙̹g̟̬͔ͅ ̗͚̝̯̬s̜̳̞o̖̭͔̺͇͓̬m̙e͇̥͈̹̤͍̗on̘e͙ ̙̘̗̭̥ͅe͈̙̼l͖̲s͈̹ͅe͕̗̝ ̣͎͚̘̯b̞̼e̲̥̼͖̟ͅs̱i͙̬̥ḍ͇̪̲͕̥e̲s̗̞͎̤͔͓ ̭͇̹̭͔̤S̞̳̟͔̦͔i͚̰̥͖͈g̯ͅm͖a̗͙̹͚ͅ ̬̱a͙͉̬̠̝ͅs̤̘̻̪̟ ̻̰̰͔͓ț̩̖̙̜̤h̭̫̱͙̖̪͔e͈̘͈̳̙ ̗̘̜̞̜m̖̹̰͓͉̘̗a̺̖̩i͉̺̹ṉ ̥̦͔͉̜a̟n̼̠̻͉̞͉̱t̺a͎̘g͈̯o̪̱̣n̰͚i̗̻s̪͖͎̤ͅt̠̪̝̦̩̝̙.̭̣̼͇̻̜

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

DAHLIA HAWTHORNE

normally i hate evil girls like that but she was probably the best villain in the game if not the entire ace attorney series, along with morgan fey who had a part in her plans

i cant think if any other villain i really like as much as dahlia

Dedicated Loiterer

Wesker from Resident Evil
Zaitsev from Vanquish
Count Bleck from Paper Mario
Dimentio from Paper Mario
Top 5 villians for me are, and in no particular order:

1: Dr. Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank 3 /// A Crack in Time
Dr. Nefarious is one of the funnest and corkiest villians you are ever going to come across. And he never fails to entertain. He is in two of the Ratchet and Clank games they are my 1st and 2nd favorite games in the series.

2: GlaDOS from Portal.
If I need to explain why GlaDOS is awesome, you need to just put down your controller and stop playing video games.

3: Airy in Bravely Default. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has yet to play it. Just know it's freaking awesome, as well as one of the most well earned victories you will ever have cause they are easily one of the most difficult bosses I've ever faced in a game.

4: Princess Hilda from Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Another one I don't wanna spoil for those who haven't played the game. Just know it is the reasoning behind what they do that makes them so unforgettable, and more importantly forgivable and understandable if you were in their situation.

5: Midboss aka: Vyers The Dark Adonis from Disgaea
What can I say about Midboss other than awesome? Once again the entrainment value of his screen time makes him completely unforgettable and Flonne, Etna and Larhal's pokes and jabs give responses reminisant for Team Rocket and Ash.

Alien Cosmonaut

I never cared for video game antagonists as much as I care for anime antagonists. However, I agree with the person that mentioned Dimentio from Super Paper Mario. He was pretty badass. I liked Smithy from SMRPG a lot as well.

I've also always liked Giovanni from Pokemon a lot. He's my favourite human character in the series.

Also, since Go Galaxy has games, I'm pretty much obligated to say Bitway Ozrock.
Antagonists... Well.

Because I shamelessly adore Dark Souls and its lore, I would have to say the best antagonist is the player character/Lord Gwyn, depending on how you look at everything. Never as many feels from a game quite like Dark Souls.

I can't really think of any more antagonists than that, off the top of my head.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dragonlord from Dragon Warrior

Sir Grakul from Super Castlevania IV

Mana Beast from Secret of Mana

Mr. Big from Art of Fighting

Cyborg Ninja from Metal Gear Solid
Well my list is going to be a little weird. haha

#1 Dracula in Castlevania SotN. Love this version of him.

#2 Kain from Vandle Hearts

#3 Dagoth Ur from Elder Scrolls III

#4 The Black Knight from Shovel Knight

#5 The last boss on Contra III: Alien Wars. Due to Nostalgia!

Sparkly Kitten

sTRANGE GoofY wEIRdo
5: Midboss aka: Vyers The Dark Adonis from Disgaea
What can I say about Midboss other than awesome? Once again the entrainment value of his screen time makes him completely unforgettable and Flonne, Etna and Larhal's pokes and jabs give responses reminisant for Team Rocket and Ash.
I feel like Midboss wasn't really a villian, but I feel you. Midboss one of the best characters in the game. He's funny when he appears in other Disgaea games too. Always makes me laugh. xp

Sparkly Kitten

I can't think of any villians that I really liked...
Most of them have really boring motives, like doing bad things for the sake of being evil or for their own personal gain.

Maybe your brother Logan in Fable 3...
Because he at least had good intentions?

Zero from 999 was interesting too.
I mean, they set up a game where people can die and people did die.
But they set it up for a good reason, and they didn't actually kill anybody.

Fashionable Genius

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i think i love bowser the most from the old nintendo games.

because he was just outright stupid, especially in the first mario games rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Phantom

I don't have much favourite villains but one of them is Junko Enoshima of Dangan Ronpa, being able to brainwash people of her despair and causing a whole man-made apocalypse along with other students of high-caliber is amazing. She truly was the queen of despair in the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff