Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Like the title said (as well as some of the people who made similar threads as mine), I have gold shop items that are being viewed as "Not Released."

The items in questions are Chartreuse Titania Blouse and Chartreuse Titania Sandals.

I've checked the MP on those items and it has the same issue as I am. However, when I go to the Barton Boutique, the thumbnails are okay. But when trying to preview the items in the BB shop, the image is broken.

I'm not sure how long will you guys fix the error in the system. However, I hope you'll include those items to be fixed.

EDIT: I also noticed that there are some poses missing such as Sumi's Shadowy Outcast is missing its last pose.

EDIT 2: I'm happy that my Chartreuse Titania items are back. However, there are poses being "Not Released" in some of the items I own. Here are the list and what poses are "Not Released."

Heart of the Raven - Hoodie
Unwavering Shade of the Beast - Beast’s Shadow
Sumi’s Shadowing Outcast - Lantern Background
Splendid Rose Wedding - Bridal Garter
Racon Pariah - Unknown but there’s a “Not Released” pose under the hoodie so it could be a sword from the announcement?
Zodiacal: Equinox - Exclusive pose

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
Affects the Chartreuse Titania Skirt and Tiara, as well. I have the whole set and they all come up as Not Released.

Fashionable Vampire

Same here. What's going on?

Stubborn Gifter

Bumping the thread to show that there are some parts that need fixing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff