Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Pumpkin

i can't believe this is still going on since yesterday or day before.
bought new items for a different avi, can't equip/save.
looks like everyone is stuck with me as prince adam.

Divine Unicorn

communikation
i can't believe this is still going on since yesterday or day before.
bought new items for a different avi, can't equip/save.
looks like everyone is stuck with me as prince adam.

I thought all these posts about it would get it fixed or at least an admin posting that they are working on it. Its annoying having to save an outfit to the dresser to be able to save but still cant see the items I have equipped stressed

Partying Pumpkin

Raine Higashi

I thought all these posts about it would get it fixed or at least an admin posting that they are working on it. Its annoying having to save an outfit to the dresser to be able to save but still cant see the items I have equipped stressed

i believe not being able to see what you have equipped(either owned or trying on to buy) is the most annoying part of this problem. :/
but good idea about saving it to an outfit slot.

Prodigal Demigod

WHY IS THIS NOT FIXED YET?
    UGH, COME ON mad

There could at least be a staff alert notifying that they've actually acknowledged the issue;
    Or prolly haven't? rolleyes

Geez.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
[Siegmeyer voice] Still broken, still broken, hmmmm...

Seriously, avatars are kind of their moneymakers, you'd think they'd be trying to fix this s**t ASAP.

Divine Unicorn

Eurydice Evyn
[Siegmeyer voice] Still broken, still broken, hmmmm...

Seriously, avatars are kind of their moneymakers, you'd think they'd be trying to fix this s**t ASAP.

I know right? How can we use all these new items if we cant save them?

Alien Explorer

I'm beginning to suspect this problem is bigger than just the avatar problems. The site is increasingly slow, others have posted of disappearing inventories; this all happened before a month or so before. Looks like the problems returned. The last time, the site did crash completely if I recall properly.

Prodigal Demigod

wahmbulance

UGHHH mad

I wish there's at least some acknowledgement in regards to the issue;
    Yes, repeating myself because it's really starting to get on my nerves @ x@

Mythical Demigod

god i can save my avi too and i was changing for an update cuz my bff and me are doing a twin thing

Lupine Guardian

Still broken, *very* annoying... this should be top priority considering avatars are the big money-maker here. C'mon!

gaia_angelleft User Image gaia_angelright
Save MuffinSprinkles!

Familiar Wolf

Day three. Well played Gaia. Well played.

Diamond Senshi

26,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Yes I am also having issues. I can't take things off, can't see what items I've equipped, and am having issues saving. Please help!

Alien Explorer

It may be no one is working on this over the weekend....I am in the habit of changing my avies every other day and never repeating...looks like this one will be with me for a lot longer than that.

Tipsy Kitten

Oh, wow! I'm relieved (I think? Lol) that i'm not the only one. I already tried refreshing my adobe flash/shockwave players, restarting the comp, trying a different browser...yeah, I got nothin'. Can't see what items i'm wearing beneath my avi, reset/save/undo buttons don't work, etc. Plus that 'not released' business...tho i can still equip that item, for whatever reason. O_o

C'mon, GAIA staff, we're all counting on you! heart

Divine Unicorn

The Mirror Crackd
Oh, wow! I'm relieved (I think? Lol) that i'm not the only one. I already tried refreshing my adobe flash/shockwave players, restarting the comp, trying a different browser...yeah, I got nothin'. Can't see what items i'm wearing beneath my avi, reset/save/undo buttons don't work, etc. Plus that 'not released' business...tho i can still equip that item, for whatever reason. O_o

C'mon, GAIA staff, we're all counting on you! heart

Yea I thought it was my computer for awhile too, but its not, Its something wrong on gaia's end and they really need to fix it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff