Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Unicorn

Timeless Legend
Raine Higashi
Timeless Legend
Raine Higashi
Timeless Legend
Same herem it's rather annoying, my items wont appear under my avi so I can't change it, and when I tried to save before I got the Oh noes! thing.

Yea, its annoying crying

Very. crying
I hope they fix this soon.
Cute avi by the way! c:

Thanks ^_^ Still messing with it xd

xD can't wait to see the finished product. It's going to be glorious.
:c And I see the avatar issue continues. Gdi. When are they going to fix this. u v u

Think I've finished the outfit so far. But yea no idea when they will fix the dressing room issue. I have to save the outfit in the dresser before I can even save it but still cant see the items I'm wearing scream

Pure-hearted Seraph

12,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Raine Higashi
Think I've finished the outfit so far. But yea no idea when they will fix the dressing room issue. I have to save the outfit in the dresser before I can even save it but still cant see the items I'm wearing scream

Lookin good!
Ugh, same problem, can't see my items or even reset the darn thing. u nu
emotion_donotwant

Divine Unicorn

Timeless Legend
Raine Higashi

Lookin good!
emotion_donotwant

Thanks ^_^

Yea, I have to search all my items to find the ones I currently have equipped to adjust stressed

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
I found ONE of the items currently causing the issue: Once I unequipped Nessie's Astute Face, my item list came back and everything seemed normal.

Which sucks because I LOVE THAT FACE. gonk

Pure-hearted Seraph

12,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Eurydice Evyn
I found ONE of the items currently causing the issue: Once I unequipped Nessie's Astute Face, my item list came back and everything seemed normal.

Which sucks because I LOVE THAT FACE. gonk

Really? Damn I have that item equipped too.
I guess I'll take it off. Gdi. It's such a good face doe. u v u I demand a fix on this.

Pure-hearted Seraph

12,750 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Raine Higashi
Timeless Legend
Raine Higashi

Lookin good!
emotion_donotwant

Thanks ^_^

Yea, I have to search all my items to find the ones I currently have equipped to adjust stressed

Welcome c:

Yeah same. u n u Darn it Gaia.

Alien Explorer

Yes, I am unable to change my current avi for one in the dresser. Note, none of the items mentioned in this thread are in my inventory so this is wider spread than that.

Wheezing Bunny

10,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I wanna change my outfit already but the dressing room won't let me. crying

Divine Unicorn

glengrin
Yes, I am unable to change my current avi for one in the dresser. Note, none of the items mentioned in this thread are in my inventory so this is wider spread than that.

Well that sucks, that means its not item related just something gaia needs to go in and fix

Alien Explorer

Raine Higashi
glengrin

Well that sucks, that means its not item related just something gaia needs to go in and fix

I guess they're working on the problems. I was finally able to get this avi to save once I removed the background and reinstalled it. But now the reply tab is gone from posts, just the quote tab remains.

Edit to say the reply tab is now back too....

xFormation's Husband

Omnipresent Bard

Raine Higashi
Glad its not just me xd Hope it gets fixed soon. Have a cute outfit I wanted to save but cant crying

The struggle is real. crying

Alien Explorer

ll Ainaru ll
I wanna change my outfit already but the dressing room won't let me. crying
Try to save it again. If it won't, see which item isn't loading, uninstall it and reinstall then try saving again. I did this and it worked.
still an ongoing issue.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Now I can't save or delete outfits or save any changes in regards to my avatar no matter what I'm wearing. Welp.

Kawaii Shoujo

I can't even remake my avi, nothing is allowing me to click and choose. I am stuck with this avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff