Welcome to Gaia! ::

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I have a few mules. 2 are for my grombie skins. That's about all I have mules for anymore.

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

i made a mule so i could marry it so that i wouldn't look like a loser whom nobody wanted to marry cry

so mules are still essential to me

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

I still manage to keep my mules all dress up and pretty, but I change their clothes much less often, and I try to keep them dressed a bit more... cheaply sweatdrop They also look much more "old style Gaia", because I keep my newest, cuter items for myself >_>
User Image

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

I have a male mule because I wanted the variety, but I realized that was going to get expensive, so now I use him during events to get copies of the freebies. This is especially useful when there are teams and each team gets a unique item.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I use mules in my guilds.
Using a mule to keep items and gold on for the contests and donations makes it easier on me.
My invo on this account (my main) is pretty messy.
Separating the funds just keeps it easier on me cause it takes out the guess work.
Having multiple active accounts is just too tedious and troublesome for me.

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm considering making a male mule just for fun.

Charitable Senshi

Ive got a human Anon gifting Mule o.o

User Image

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I have a Paw Mule.
I like the idea of making one for this account but I don't like making paw avatars as much, much less using it for my main.

-PokEdsie-'s Senpai

Pierced Protagonist

I still have old mule accounts that I might check in on, but I don't actively use them anymore.
          Surprisingly, it has nothing to do with the economy- I could spare an outfit to cloth one of them
          without an issue- more so I just can't multi-task for s**t and I usually end up using one account
          over the other, regardless of if it's a mule or not. So I just kind of ditched them for the sake of
          keeping my main as active as possible instead. : T

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I don't have a mule, I have a female account for when I want to feel pretty. emotion_kirakira

Friendly Dabbler

I have 2 mules. I log in on them daily for Daily Chance/gold items, but other than that I only use them in events to get more items. One has a skin from an event several years ago, but I don't dress them up much at all - I tried, but then I got frustrated when I didn't have those item to use for this avi.

Enduring Hero

I have one mule I use for my other avatar OC. She's dressed up nicely, but I never change her outfit. I don't have enough gold to dress up my main account anymore, let alone two accounts. xd I'm not sure why I keep it, as I never post on that mule. I've had her for almost as long as my main account, I guess I've hung onto my mule out of nostalgia~

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I have 4 mules

1 inventory/event items/house s**t mule
User Image

1 female base/aquarium s**t mule
User Image

1 animal base
User Image

1 alchemist mule
User Image

they are quite dressed up idk i guess i have too much s**t
they keep my main inventory clean and neat
i'm doing DCs on all of them when i usually go online
collecting bunch of charms
getting all free grants, selling extras
Video offers hmm when i have time but usually just on main

posting in forum and vending i usually do on the main

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
My mule, is my male experiment. ninja

That, and he's just a sales mule. I put higher priced/desired items on him to sell,
so I'm not PMed to death about them.

He's dressed well, he's got a full profile and will post during events. Because, well, everyone
does, right?

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
6 mule accounts. One primarily for fishing, one for cache stashing, one for bulk Cash purchases (saving up for when the Win Bundle is released again). All six get their daily run on the Daily Chances and cash grabs. I try to limit my purchases to whichever account has enough to buy it at the time. The most recent update to the GCash tab is allowing me to milk the system for a nice amount of bonus cash each day spread among the 7 accounts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff