Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Kitten

I really like the eyes for the paws item!
I'm not big on fauns but I'll probably use it sometime.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Who did the art for the announcement for the MCs itself because I really wanna see the hi-res, no text version....

yzi soup's Waifu

Hopeless Romantic

I'm VERY pleased with the female item emotion_kirakira Those ears and tails are darn cute! (an off white lover here)
Now that I've had a chance to look at it.. (I don't even bother with trying on the human ones generally)

I wish the flowers could be separated from the antlers because I would be all over them (the flowers, that is);
Hair's cute, but I'm not keen on the shade;
Not a fan of the eyes - or perhaps moreso the blush;
I like the coat and flute but can't see myself using it really and some of the angles/positioning just seem slightly off or something, especially when you put another top on as well (it's like the coat's just draped over your shoulders, you're not actually wearing it?);
I would love the skirt if it were a little bit lower (so that the ribbon were more around the waist instead of the chest) and if it layered over the shirt layer instead of under it;
Legs and fur aren't my thing, but I know a lot of users were wanting such;
And again it's in colours that we have little if anything else in

The fact that the coat works to create the armless glitch (with the bonus of no gold collar like with Wish Granter) is something some will love though, I know -raise either arm -or both- with the coat on-

Must admit I'm curious about the petals/leaves in the background, because they don't seem familiar or to be a hidden pose...

Sugary Shapeshifter

Seraphic Fox is stunning!
(However the name is questionable..)
I really love the off white and gold combination, as well as the attention to detail and shading- which is quite unlike some of the more flat items that have been released in the past.
Now if I could just afford it.. but it gives me something to save up for.

Vigilant Hound is also impressive.
Not only do we get some more masculine arm mods, but this is -in my opinion- one of the best looking and versatile werewolf items we have.
Bad Moon was great when it was released, but the shading has aged poorly and it can be tricky to work with.

Transform

MissDeerFace
growlithe lv12
can someone post what the wolf mods look like on the female base? I'm curious

User Image

Comparatively speaking at least..theres more difference in the arms than the legs

other than that I have to say it just reminds me way too much of the 2009 Black Wolf MC we have u ~u

ah - thank you!

Stubborn Gifter

I will admit that I'm kinda glad (and right) that it's canine related and not toward Pokemon. Otherwise, people would be forking their money on it.

Anyway, I didn't expect they will do the Fox and the Hound because the Hound looks more like a wolf to me than a Hound. But nonetheless, I like both of the poses. May open another pair just to get extra pose.

Merry Traveler

I am conflicted....the fox is beautiful, the quality is great too, plus i do need item of that color to match my other item
On the other hand, I can sell it and buy something else as the color's rather a minority in invo and i rarely wear dress.

Fashionable Werewolf

I wonder if anyone can tell how much I love the Sepharic Fox item.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I dunno about this one. I might pick up the wolf item later. I like the arm and leg mods, but none of the other poses really interest me

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
I want to wear the items so much but they broke my inventory and now I can't change my avatar. gonk
And yes, I reported this to the bug reports forum...

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I'm digging the wolf. I remember when the custom tickets first came out I was trying to brainstorm things I'd like to have created. Beastly werewolf arms were one. The ones on the hound are smaller and less fuzzy but I'll take them and cross that off the items I wish were real list.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

megg mogg
yuck, i do not like the gender politics going on w/ these at all
idk i can't put my finger on it but it's just got me rollin my eyes

there's a few nice poses on them though
but that coquettish feel to the fox kinda irritates me emo
pet peeves

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I admit I kind of side-eyed the male hound serving as the protector of the female fox with "innocent eyes" and "timid arms" (what). Can't we have a female protecting a male once in a while? (I get that the fox is powerful and enchanted the creatures of the forest to hide and protect her, but still. I'd love to see more instances where the female is the bodyguard.)

Neither of the items is quite my type, but I appreciate that they're well made, and I always like kitsune items. I do like the sleeves on the fox item, but I'd prefer them in another color (preferably like User Image.)

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Items are nicely done but the theme and story are a bit cliche. Ah well.

I like some of the poses from the fox item. Super cute hair.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Although I don't really like the concepts of the MCs per se.
But all 3 items have a few individual poses that I find soooooooo
useful for so many things D:

Like most of the arm mods are great!
So this makes it really hard to choose only one. LOL
Best incentive to get more than 1 letter for sure!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff