Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
It's very, very simple. Planet Rabbicore V has long been under the scrutiny of their oppressive Chicken Overlords who use the rabbit-esque alien residents of the planet to work their egg factories to fund their Chococrisp space candy expense. You see, space Chococrisp is by far the smoothest, creamiest, crispiest candy in the galaxy--but at interstellarly inflated prices.

Needless to say, the COs cut costs in safety and benefits for their bunny workers, so the morale of the rabbit aliens has been steadily declining, while rebellion was on the rise. Eventually there was a huge and violent protest that allowed a small group of the rebels to steal some of the CO technology. Their plan was simple:

Find help. Save the(ir) world. Their only lead, however, was a distant relative species--a somewhat more archaic and primitive green rabbit species. The first step was to make contact with their leader, who on this planet--E-arth as far as they had gathered--held the Title of 'President'...

And the rest is now history!

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
...to collect acorns. 3nodding

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
First I'd like to say that I've only read 50 pages so far but I find this all very fun. 3nodding

Secondly I'm glad I was able to turn myself back to a human after being stuck as a bunny for several days. After seeing how many people here want to eat bunnies, it just wouldn't be safe other wise.

Now to finish the back reading.

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
Don't look at me EB, I was too busy hiding when those psycho power rangers wannabe bunnies attacked so... I have no idea what happened...

Vicious Vampire

32,700 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Ayumu_Z
emotion_awesome
18356/18300 ty!

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
...still wondering how to catch that elusive white rabbit...
*sings*
Go ask Alice...when she was just small....

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
*Annoyed sigh*

Of course the other holidays wouldn't help out, but maybe if we can find a way to capture one of the space invading bunnies then we can get some answers out of him, EB

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Ooh, Game of Thrones tie-in -

"What are our words?"

Bunny
Ranger
Mimosa
Kastra
Haldus
Chad
Avior
Spacepod

exclaim exclaim exclaim

rofl rofl rofl

Fel de Pard's Prince

Cosmic Phantom

omfg I just want to know whats happening with the NPCs, sorting through all of this other useless drivel is crap

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
Shu-Yin-Yoh
Most likely if I had to theorize I would say that Diedrich is one of those Space Bunnies and somehow crash landed here on Earth. During said crash landing something happened to his mind. Whether it was the Gaia atmosphere or Easter Bunny thumping him over the head, or someone else, it scrambled his brains. Thus the reason why we have the slightly demented Diedrich we all know.

The "ticking egg" is most likely the item we saw Diedrich holding in the comic and is a beacon that he accidentally activated or was activated when he crashed here. This explains why the Space Bunnies came and what Diedrich just said about what they were calling him, for the most part.

However, this is only my theory and I could be way off.

Actually, Diedrich was born from Johnny K. Gambino's ashes, there's an item called Ash Face or something that has it's second pose as Diedrich being born out of the urn that has Gambino's ashes. Diedrich is Gambno back from the grave, heck even hs name proves it died + rich = Diedrich!

Vampiric Nymph

25,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
[NPC] President Diedrich
Hi! Hello! EB, Hi! Can I call you that? I say it like "Eeb." It's statistically many less syllables than "Easter Bunny." It's true!

I am truly glad that we blasted those weird guys. They kept calling me names and it was very rude. I'm definitely not Brother or The Lost One or Please Stop Biting Me On The Face.

I'm Diedrich, the only and only (probably!)

Did you know that this egg I found has been ticking and tocking just like a clock? It beeps too! Sometimes it buzzes, and sometimes it wiggles. I sleep with it under my pillow, just in case it stops summoning weird guys and starts summoning the Egg Fairy, who grants only poultry-related wishes. I love this egg. I love it like my own children, except much more than those. I love this egg a lot. Thank you for my birthday present, EB! We are friends now, yes? Best friends?

I'm just glad you are alive Mr President!!!! Don't leave us, we need you!
AND WE LOVE YOU!!!! emotion_hug

Anxious Poster

Vampiric Nymph

25,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Brilliant Light 450
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Diedrich and I, or, ugh, President Diedrich as you call him, despite our many differences, have an unspoken allegiance to each other. I find him vile, annoying, and downright un-Eastery, but the little thing is loosely definable as a bunny which makes us somewhat.. family. Given my technical prowess and Gaia's penchant for getting attacked, we thought it best to prepare the Ultimate Gaian Defense System as a final weapon to be used against any who threaten our home. It was designed years ago. Initially, we'd extended the invitation to a few other notable figures to fuse their power with mine and combine into our giant mechabot, but surprise surprise-- no one showed up! Do you know that I waited ALL Easter for Santa and Jack to get here and they stood me up?! Did you Gaians really think I was ignoring you?! No! I was just (ONCE AGAIN) ruined by a few selfish holidays. "I'm on vacation," says Santa, "No thank you," says Jack. "Gobble." says Turkey! And no word from Odanodan and Cupid at all! How dare they?!

Ah, but all rants aside, I'm proud that the threat to Gaia has been abolished. I've still no idea why they came to this planet in the first place. Can any of you fill me in?

Oh, it stands to reason : they obviously think Diedrich is their long lost Leader, who dissapeared under suspicious circumstances....... Diedrich must really resemble him, and they thought we did something awful to him. What they wanted Mr Easter Bunnny, was REVENGE...... eek

Silent Guardian

31,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
evangelist2010
Shu-Yin-Yoh
Most likely if I had to theorize I would say that Diedrich is one of those Space Bunnies and somehow crash landed here on Earth. During said crash landing something happened to his mind. Whether it was the Gaia atmosphere or Easter Bunny thumping him over the head, or someone else, it scrambled his brains. Thus the reason why we have the slightly demented Diedrich we all know.

The "ticking egg" is most likely the item we saw Diedrich holding in the comic and is a beacon that he accidentally activated or was activated when he crashed here. This explains why the Space Bunnies came and what Diedrich just said about what they were calling him, for the most part.

However, this is only my theory and I could be way off.

Actually, Diedrich was born from Johnny K. Gambino's ashes, there's an item called Ash Face or something that has it's second pose as Diedrich being born out of the urn that has Gambino's ashes. Diedrich is Gambno back from the grave, heck even hs name proves it died + rich = Diedrich!

Yes, I am quite aware of this fact now. I have been told numerous times. I have done a later post which alters my theory taking into account this new information.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff