Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there women here who let their body hair grow out ?

Women grow hair on their bellies and their backs and their legs and their arms and their stomachs and their face and really anywhere their genetics decides to have hair and it is perfectly normal. What isnt normal is society trying to shame women for not looking like a hairless baby. Grown women are, after all, meant to have hair on their armpits, vulva and legs. There is nothing ‘unnatural’ about a hairy woman

redface

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
i don't shave because i have sensitive skin. maybe once every month or two i will shave, but i've taken to using nair so i don't get cuts or ingrown hairs. those are the worst. emo usually i just do and wear what i want and if anyone has a problem with it then they can walk away hahah. also haha body hair fetishist!

Glittering Star

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
*raises hand slowly

i shave regularly bc i prefer it
but people who decide not to are fine in my book
its their body so its not my place to say shave or not yknow
i don't think it looks any worse or better

Moonlight Healer

People are so judgmental in general when it comes to this and I don't really get it. Women should do whatever makes them comfortable. Shaving too often can irritate your skin so a lot of women don't do it every single day. Plus it's kinda time consuming to shave half your body every time you take a shower.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

I don't care, as long as they are comfortable.

User Image

Liberal Receiver

Furry > stubble.
At least IMHO.

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
honestly, the only part I shave regularly is my armpits (and by regularly, I mean like once or twice a week). in the winter, I don't shave my legs because no one sees them (except my husband, and he doesn't care about leg hair. I grossed out my family once showing them my legs in December. they were complaining about not shaving their blond hair in a little bit and how gross they were. they were shocked to see mine, especially since it was black). If I'm wearing shorts, I'll shave in the summer (but that's not often, since I don't have a lot of shorts).

Otherwise, I don't shave. I definitely don't understand why guys like hairless vulvas. It seems creepy and *****. Trim is one thing, taking it all off is another.

Liberal Receiver

SchizoSpazz
Otherwise, I don't shave. I definitely don't understand why guys like hairless vulvas. It seems creepy and *****. Trim is one thing, taking it all off is another.

I hate shaved pubes for not even that reason.
I hate them because beard burn on the face is only one tenth the pain of beard burn on the crotch. Not to mention all the sweating one's general crotchetal region does.

Girl

If someone doesn't shave, then I really don't care. I'm not going to make fun of someone for that. But I think shaven (legs/armpits/etc) looks better than unshaven.

Sparkling Loiterer

I think people should do whatever they want and don't judge. I personally dislike any body hair at all and I like being smooth. I also dislike much body hair on guys too though. So it's just a personal preference. I'm all about smooth soft skin for females and males alike. ^^ The only hair I like is on the head and eyebrows.

Shameless Man-Lover

I shave my legs and pits because of habit mostly, and I get itchy. But I sure as hell don't shave my crotch. Tried it once, and I ITCHED so ******** bad. I couldn't handle it.

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
Smelly women usually don't shave. -pink elephant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers