BOTH!

Well...
Alek's liver, yes. xD
Fatallity
BOTH!

Well...
Alek's liver, yes. xD

Poor Alekan. Lol.

Ok, I didn't want to have to ask, but I don't know any way around it, other than just assigning your character a personality, which would be dreadful.

What would you say are Owen's deepest fears?

Dapper Exhibitionist

Actually, I am not opposed to you giving him a fear.

But something that I find pretty fun to have a fear of are chickens..
Though heights is a good one as well.
Fatallity
Actually, I am not opposed to you giving him a fear.

But something that I find pretty fun to have a fear of are chickens..
Though heights is a good one as well.

Sorry for the delay! I've been busy, and I wanted to get a clearer direction for taking the role play in before I drove us off a cliff.

And also, very well, Owen has a fear of heights and being a disappointment to others. The chicken part is up to you. XD

Similarly, Luca has her own fears. But I'm not telling you what they are because it's better that way. *shuffles cards*

Dapper Exhibitionist

Driving off a cliff is all fun and games till someone gets hurt... which is usually the result.

Unless you're playing a video game... then its hilarious.

I'll get to putting up a post sometime later.
Sorry I haven't posted yet! We just had a two day garage sale and I am wiped. I'll get one up soon.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Oh gods.... I am so sorry I have not been getting back to this rp.

Work just suddenly was like "this be project... Its pretty awesome isn't it?" And me hyper about it and happy and excited and I got picked to be the senior on it and... Hhggggggnnnnn.... I forgot sad
I'll try to get up a post tomorrow, but I have no promises. sad
Fatallity
Oh gods.... I am so sorry I have not been getting back to this rp.

Work just suddenly was like "this be project... Its pretty awesome isn't it?" And me hyper about it and happy and excited and I got picked to be the senior on it and... Hhggggggnnnnn.... I forgot sad
I'll try to get up a post tomorrow, but I have no promises. sad

No worries. We all have lives. I believe I left you hanging for pretty similar amount of time... Congrats on getting the project, that's super exciting!

Also, I'm starting a business, moving, and sort of starting another business at the same time. So my life is crazy right now. Please don't be offended if I take a long time to respond.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Elymnesis

No worries. We all have lives. I believe I left you hanging for pretty similar amount of time... Congrats on getting the project, that's super exciting!

Also, I'm starting a business, moving, and sort of starting another business at the same time. So my life is crazy right now. Please don't be offended if I take a long time to respond.

OOOooh~ WHat kind of business?
If i may ask?
Fatallity
Elymnesis

OOOooh~ WHat kind of business?
If i may ask?

The main business is a merchandising business. I buy stuff retail and sell it on Amazon, basically. We're getting our wholesale license soon, hopefully. We can get more stuffs!

The side business is web design. Mostly because my brother keeps finding me clients. But now I have to take it seriously and fix my portfolio and stuff. XD

By the way, I think I've asked you before, but I forgot the answer. I know you make games, and since you're senior developer, you must know all the programmin. Unless you're senior art director. Hmm. But what programming languages do you know?

Dapper Exhibitionist

Huh... that's interesting.
Selling wholesale on Amazon. Do you ship to Canada? xD

I.... don't make games xD
I test them
I'm a Senior Tester.

I have tried to learn languages, but I can't retain them :/
Fatallity
Huh... that's interesting.
Selling wholesale on Amazon. Do you ship to Canada? xD

I.... don't make games xD
I test them
I'm a Senior Tester.

I have tried to learn languages, but I can't retain them :/

Not with that attitude!
You da best Fate. Sorry for the wait.

Dapper Exhibitionist

Elymnesis
You da best Fate. Sorry for the wait.

User Image

Apologies in advance, I will be moving sometime in the near future (sometime next week)... so I may be without internet for a week... or two... or three, pending on how slow and stupid these guys are =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff