Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items

The new header for the current Chance Box is beautifully done. Would it be possible to get it turned into a background, or series of backgrounds, we can craft in GoFusion like you did with Peyo's Fables, Return to Valefor, and others? I know a few people would love to have the far left portion of the header as a background item.

This sounds like something we can implement. We know it's been a popular request!

Quote:
Items

Can you guys think about re-releasing the Mogas and Starseeds so people that want to make Submarine Capsules in Alchemy can have enough supplies and without having to pay through the nose for them?

We can consider this, yes.

Quote:
Item

Last year, we get a chance to vote which REI and color we liked to see in Loyal's Bazaar and the Dark Heart in lavender won. I was wondering this:

Do you think we have another chance to do another voting system to see which item and color we want to see in Loyal's Bazaar? But instead of REI/EI, use LQI. >.>;

Another user-voted recolor is not currently being planned as we have updates planned for this month for Loyal's Bazaar, however this is something we will consider for future months.

Quote:
Features

Is there any way to have the top reply button be a bit further away from the </3 button?

When using the site in a mobile, it is far too easy to press the dislike button when trying to open the quick reply dialog, especially if one has larger fingers.

Even a slight change in the GUI (such as moving the repky button down so the bottom of it is in line with the bottom of the right side top add, or makong it centeted on the page) would make it loads easier for mobile users once we get used to it.

This is something we could consider doing, but it currently would not be a high priority.

Quote:
Games

The slots bun-bun game seems to work WAY better than th original Gaia one. Any chance you'll add it to the games page full time?
Maybe have different payouts or random payouts of alchemy items, go fusion charms , gold , tickets and tokens?

ALSO , the asteroid hope game is pretty cool and entertaining. How about adding FX and music to it. And makeing it a full time part of gaia. And maybe add a shootin aspect as well?
Like have our avatars shoot something that is trying to stop them from getting to the end?
Also add a shield option?

We can definitely consider the Slots game for full-time and we are more than likely going to bring the Asteroid Hop game full time.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will be tipped to let you know they've been seen! They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Manga

The Iron Magus and myself seem to have gotten into a bit of a debate about Easter Bunny with the recent mini-comic... with some evidence to back up both sides. Though I must admit he's putting up quite a good argument with lots of good evidence, I still don't fully believe his side to be canon. So here's the question:

User Image

Which is canon: left or right?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Items

Hello! Just wonderin' if will ever get crutches to go with the legless method. You would think we would have some so that we don't fall over. Please and thanks.

Speakin' of crutches. I think we should have a medical rei, or rig. We could always use more medical supplies, bandages...ect, and some backgrounds. emotion_kirakira

Thanks for takin' the time to read my post, and as always answers are loved.
Events
The Easter 2015 event was really too time-consuming. Only me and
like one of my friends were able to get over 1000 points (looking at
the achievements). It's not weird because not everyone has time to sit
for hours and days to collect points. It doesn't mean they shouldn't be fun, but
too time-consuming events are actually very boring and depressing (in all games).
So can you make the next events less time-consuming please? This will make
it possible for much more people to get all the prizes and the event achievements,
without feeling left out or forgotten.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features

Oftentimes, when I buy an item for myself, I forget to take it off my wishlist. Would it be possible to add a prompt to remove an item from your wishlist when you buy a wishlisted item?

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Features

So hey, I know you guys went to WonderCon... are you going to be re-using the Convention Guild? ninja

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features

Currently, our inventory screen still has a zOMG tab. Since zOMG is no more, and the items in that tab have basically become alchemy components, have you considered removing the zOMG tab, and migrating said items to the Game tab instead?

Smol Waffles

Items

Will there be a rig for paws out anytime soon?

Loyal Shapeshifter

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ♥

My question was answered in first post. redface

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Features

Currently, when you view a zOMG item, like Twig, in the marketplace, under "Store Price" it says "Not sold in stores; only available in zOMG!" complete with a link to the now defunct game. Can you change that to indicate that these items are now found in grab bags sold in Back Alley Bargains, or at least remove the link to the game?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Items

Currently, the Suspicious Fire Extinguisher items from the April Fools Day event no longer add flames to your avatar unless you are wearing an "Angelic Halo???". Is this a bug, or working as intended?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Items

Where's our winged anklet recolors? ninja

Deus-ex Potato

55,475 Points
  • not released 500
  • God From a Machine 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Features/Items?

Is there any way Angelic Furniture or other Alchemy components important to backwings can be rereleased again? Things have become incredibly scarce or impossible to obtain due to rarity or sheer lack of supply recently -- especially on the Angelic Furniture end!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff