Welcome to Gaia! ::

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Mario Kart 8 online racing is impossible. It makes me want to not even play it. sweatdrop Everyone is just too good that I can't keep up...
Do you have any games that are fun but the online play is not?

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
I never do the online stuff. My modern gaming motto: I don't like people cursing me out and threatening me, so why would I pay for the experience? talk2hand

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Helpful Cait Sith
I never do the online stuff. My modern gaming motto: I don't like people cursing me out and threatening me, so why would I pay for the experience? talk2hand

You can't do that with Mario Kart. The voice chat is only when you're racing with people on your friends list.

Timid Friend

blame the fall of local in room 2-player co-op for that 1~ sweatdrop

cause things might never be the same again 3nodding

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
The only thing keeping me away from multiplayer is the multiplayer itself. I don't have any issues with the toxicity of people online because I know that I can always mute them via the options. My issue is with only liking the online multiplayer option in Uncharted 2 and Starhawk and no other games. They are just so fun to play!

HD LCD's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

Mario Kart is pretty much the only game where online play makes it more fun to me. In fact it's the only way it's fun. Most other things I prefer to play alone.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

If I had someone else to play with I'd play with them, but I generally don't like to play online with randoms.

The only time I've ever tolerated it was when I'd run random heroic dungeons in WoW.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
All the time! I'm no match for the ppl usually playing online and I'd rather just play with friends anyway (including online friends that is)... cat_sweatdrop

In a relationship with every woman

Diamond Dog

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
I always do. I might do a session of something co-operative couple times every few years and that's usually with a friend. Only few games I can remember putting some serious hours into online were Mass Effect 3 MP and helping people in Dark Souls 1 and 2.

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

yes whenever i fight with myt pokemon online they kill every single one of my pokemon and i get really mad and i never play online because of those griefers
Killzone 2.

I'll say it right now! The multiplayer for that game is a complete ********!

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I avoid competitive play, not online play.
I love playing cooperatively, especially with friends.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I'm not too thrilled with Animal Crossing New Leaf's club Tortimer islands sometimes. That allows for multi-player with random people. Some of them are complete trolls. Harvest Moon A New Beginning online multiplayer can be frustrating too, but that's more because it can take forever to get a group together if you're not playing with friends.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Ehhh... depends.

Usually I enjoy online play, since I like interacting with other people and getting competitive.
However, some games' online features I just flat out don't use all together either because of the things I've heard, or because it's just not for me.

I remember never even bothering with Club Tortimer in ACNL even though I have the membership.
I just don't like the idea of being bothered by griefers and beggars at every turn. All I've ever heard are horror stories.

I never battle online in Pokemon either. Pokemon's always just been a game where I do my own thing.
I'm not interested in fighting other people's meticulously trained uber teams. Not my style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff