Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I completed a cashoffer yesterday but didn't get my cash, do you lnow where can i report it? ( i'm on mobile and can't check the offers page atm )

EDIT: I'm on a PC now but i don't see any link to report an offer

Relentless Glitch

There is a report button you can use there. If it's not there, wait til you get to a pc.

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Dalia Royce
There is a report button you can use there. If it's not there, wait til you get to a pc.

Oh, i'll wait 'till then. Thank you formuour help ^__^

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Still need help

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
it looks like there's three groups the free GC offers go thru. do you remember what one offered it? not the name of the deal, but the group offering the deal, like was it TrialPlay or one of the others giving you the offers you were looking at when you tried one?

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
it looks like there's three groups the free GC offers go thru. do you remember what one offered it? not the name of the deal, but the group offering the deal, like was it TrialPlay or one of the others giving you the offers you were looking at when you tried one?

I from TrialPay's ones, was a game called Legend Online. I clicked the offer it took me to a page to pick a character and then make an account, i used facebook to make it faster instead of using my email and fill the new account's field, maybe they have troubles with facebook however they should give me the cash anyways :>

Thank you for your help

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Galphath
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I from TrialPay's ones, was a game called Legend Online. I clicked the offer it took me to a page to pick a character and then make an account, i used facebook to make it faster instead of using my email and fill the new account's field, maybe they have troubles with facebook however they should give me the cash anyways :>

Thank you for your help
what you need to do is go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/offers/gcash/
the click where it says TrialPlay to make sure that's what's showing up, then click support.

User Image

when you click that you should be able to see where to report offers that haven't paid out yet.

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
Galphath
Mugetsu Ookamiza

Thank you for your help
what you need to do is go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/offers/gcash/
the click where it says TrialPlay to make sure that's what's showing up, then click support.

User Image

when you click that you should be able to see where to report offers that haven't paid out yet.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces