Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Cat

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

a roleplay between miss cat, snowehpanda, and scarlet butt0ns.

accepting just a couple more peeps if i accept you

Anxious Cat

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

skeleton for profile is below.

[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/Shmokehkatt/download 6_zps7qtz9hms.jpg[/img]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=color1]→[/color][color=color2] Full Name, First, Middle, Last[/color]
                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=10][color=color1]□[/color] I am [age in words]

[color=color1]□[/color] People like to call me [nickname(s)]

[color=color1]□[/color] My favorite colour is [fave colour]

[color=color1]□ [/color]My hair is [hair colour] and my eyes are [eye colour]

[color=color1]□ [/color]I'm [height in feet in inches, numbers], and I weigh [weight in pounds]

[color=color1]□ [/color]I am [sexuality]

[color=color1]□[/color] [color=color2]Get to know me[/color]
                                    [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [Personality]

[color=color1]□[/color] [color=color2]I looooove[/color]

[color=color1]□[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]like
                                    [color=color1]□[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]like(add/remove more if you want)

[color=color1]□ [/color][color=color2]Ewww, totally hate[/color]

[color=color1]□[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]dislike
                                    [color=color1]□[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]dislike(add/remove more if you want)

[color=color1]□[/color] [color=color2]This stuff freaks me out[/color]

[color=color1]□[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]fear
                                    [color=color1]□[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color]fear(add/remove more if you want)

[color=color1]□[/color] [color=color2]This is my life[/color]
                                    [color=white]xxxxx[/color] [Bio, do as much as you like but not a whole book]

[align=right][color=color2]From the one and only,[/color]
                                    [color=color1][Username][/color][/align][/size]

User Image

xxxxxxx Aaron Kai Caverly

I am twenty

I don't have any nick names

My favorite colour is dark blue

My hair is black and my eyes are blue

I'm 5'9, and I weigh 140 pounds

I am straight

Get to know me
                                                                                  xxxxx Aaron is strong and agile and can handle himself in a fight. But he doesn't know anything about survival so if you see him drinking still dirty water then it's no surprise. He is very awkward and often speaks before he thinks. But he is very funny and protective.

I looooove

xxxxxxbig dogs
                                                                                  xxxxxxrunning
                                                                                  xxxxxxmusic
                                                                                  xxxxxxhugs
                                                                                  xxxxxxsoccer
                                                                                  xxxxxxquiet
                                                                                  xxxxxxknives

Ewww, totally hate

xxxxxxseafood
                                                                                  xxxxxxdecision making
                                                                                  xxxxxxcats(allergic)
                                                                                  xxxxxxthe cold
                                                                                  xxxxxxbeing alone

This stuff freaks me out

xxxxxxthe ocean
                                                                                  xxxxxxsnakes
                                                                                  xxxxxxheights
                                                                                  xxxxxxtight spaces
                                                                                  xxxxxxfeeling trapped

This is my life
                                                                                  xxxxx Aaron grew up in a small town and moved to the city when his parents passed away in a car accident. He lost connections with his sister and ended up sharing an old apartment with his older brother Nathan. He was on his way to visit his sister who he had recently found again when the plane crashed.

From the one and only,
                                                                                  x_Miss_Cat_x

User Image

xxxxxxx Daniel, Elizabeth, Jones

I am nineteen years old

People like to call me Dani

My favorite colour is teal

My hair is blonde and my eyes are blue

I'm 5'1, and I weigh 110 pounds

I am pansexual

Get to know me
                                                          xxxxx Daniel is quite the outdoors woman who enjoys exploring. Yet when it comes to 'girly' things she's completely helpless and understands none of it. She doesn't really prefer talking and tends to make perverted, or deadly comments.

I looooove

xxxxxxThe outdoors
                                                          xxxxxxSleeping
                                                          xxxxxxExploring
                                                          xxxxxxAnimals
                                                          xxxxxxBlood

Ewww, totally hate

xxxxxxDresses
                                                          xxxxxxBeing bossed around
                                                          xxxxxxTarantulas
                                                          xxxxxxPuppets
                                                          xxxxxxFaries

This stuff freaks me out

xxxxxxFlying
                                                          xxxxxxLightning
                                                          xxxxxxTechnology
                                                          xxxxxxRobots
                                                          xxxxxxOpen spaces

This is my life
                                                          xxxxx Daniel grew up in the busy city always going to the nearby forest to explore. Her parents were to busy for her with their jobs so she would always play with the animals in the forest. One day she got a call from her parents saying her grandma was dead and raced to the quickest flight, on her way there is when the plane crashed.
                                                          From the one and only,
                                                          Snowehpanda

Anxious Cat

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

1. Follow Gaia TOS
                                    2. Absolutely no Mary Sues, Super Helpless, or Spotlight characters in this role play. NO EXCEPTIONS! Everyone has flaws and strengths. Not just one or the other.
                                    3. Be Kind to others out of character. I don't care if you character is a total jerk though(:
                                    4. Stay in character! Don't start out as a nervous wreck and then go chopping the heads off of dinosaurs in the next five seconds.
                                    5. I'm ruler of the role play. What I say goes. But if you follow the rules then no issues here.
                                    6. If you want to join the role play because you are just dying to get in on this, I will consider it so send me a message named "I'm Lost in Time" with your profile. Other than that it is just for us three.
                                    7. Be realistic. Everyone needs to eat, sleep, drink etc. You are not going to be allowed to roam the forest forever and never get tired or run into trouble. You also will have no super powers, or other supernatural traits. Besides the dinosaurs this is strictly realistic.
                                    8. I will decide what kind of dinosaurs and places you come across in the story, and I will make a separate ooc post just for it. If you have any locations or dinosaurs you'd like me to introduce, send me a message (:
                                    9. Posts should be at least 1-2 5 sentence paragraphs. If every now and then you can't come up with that much without rambling on, that's fine. Quality over quantity of course. But don't do this all the time.
                                    10. LASTLY! Have fun! Any new rules will be posted in purple here, and a post will be made for them.

Anxious Cat

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

LOCATIONS

User Image

DINOSAURS

Nemicolopterus

Name: Nemicolopterus (Greek for "flying forest dweller" )
                                    Size and Weight: Few ounces, ten inches long
                                    Diet: Insects
                                    Distinguishing Characteristics: They are very small and have curved claws

Passive

User Image

Anxious Cat

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

just waking up from the crash, plane not in sight.

where most of us are: the beach

weather: sunny but windy, pretty humid and hot in the forest.

current people found:

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Anxious Cat

Quick Reply