Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Man-Lover

10,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ok so this guy messages me right? I'm like, "okkkkk I'll say hi." A keeps messaging me with this stupid roleplay weeaboo bullsh*t you'd find on some dirty anime chatroom on IMVU. I think he convinced himself I'm a 16 year old brazilian goddess when, mind you, this is only an avi I wanted to create because I really love my OC. ANYWAY, he messages me today is all like..."finally you're on =w= ..." and that pssed me off because I have a LIFE. I do not login to gaia everyday to talk to this 18 year old (I'm 16) creep. and ohhhh my godddd I'm about to curse him out through PM. But yeah I just wanted to share this cause it was annoying how his loser as* got irritated at me for not messaging him back immediately. lol emotion_facepalm

Mythical Demigod

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Tell him to message me. I'll take care of it.

Nymph

clap back put him in his place cut off his c***e and shove it down his throat

Friend

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Neckbeards, duuude..

Lunatic

alfu
block him

Business Prophet

braziliancrush
Ok so this guy messages me right? I'm like, "okkkkk I'll say hi." A keeps messaging me with this stupid roleplay weeaboo bullsh*t you'd find on some dirty anime chatroom on IMVU. I think he convinced himself I'm a 16 year old brazilian goddess when, mind you, this is only an avi I wanted to create because I really love my OC. ANYWAY, he messages me today is all like..."finally you're on =w= ..." and that pssed me off because I have a LIFE. I do not login to gaia everyday to talk to this 18 year old (I'm 16) creep. and ohhhh my godddd I'm about to curse him out through PM. But yeah I just wanted to share this cause it was annoying how his loser as* got irritated at me for not messaging him back immediately. lol emotion_facepalm

Do not message him and block that is so creepy

Mewling Otaku

Yeah, just block him like everyone said, that's gross! Sorry you had to go through that. sad

Sparkly Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces