Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Citizen

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hey, I'm new! I'm extremely awkward but I decided I'd come here to try make friends, and maybe get some artist friends I've always wanted to have a friend who draws, then we could draw for each other, so um, hi!

Quotable Kitten

7,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
roobygames
Hey, I'm new! I'm extremely awkward but I decided I'd come here to try make friends, and maybe get some artist friends I've always wanted to have a friend who draws, then we could draw for each other, so um, hi!

Hi! Can't help with drawing, but I'm sure there are several artists here.
roobygames
          Hello! Welcome to Gaia!
          I could be your artist friend, depending on your definition of artist. I can draw the most splendiferous stick figures.
          emotion_kirakira
          Otherwise, you're better off in the art forum to find others of your ilk.

Ruthless Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
roobygames

Hi!

I can't help with the drawing aspect so much. I've only drawn a few things here and there but nothing big... But welcome to Gaia!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
User Image

♡ That would really determine what kind of art you mean!~ Lots of us are artists in our own right. emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
roobygames

Welcome to Gaia :3
too bad.. I don't draw but I guess I'm good at other stuff xD
if that helps? lol

Lionheart

welcome.
there are tons of artists here.
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^
Welcome to Gaia.
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
roobygames
You don't seem very awkward
Welcome to Gaia

Shameless Lunatic

roobygames

Welcome to Gaia love~
I would love to be your friend and I draw too 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas