Welcome to Gaia! ::

welp another new guy on the sight keeping with the suggestions given by the announcement post friend told me about the sight when he told me about his friends in japan he met on this site the username is the name of the main character from the 1st story i ever wrote with 21 at the end I like writing reading and most of all gaming mostly good indie games

Ryoma_Kanata's Kouhai

Sweet Waffles

oh, welcome here~ emotion_c8
I actually kinda confused with ur introduction sweatdrop but well then, everybody has their own style so it's fine biggrin
oh, and I love gaming too btw~ whee

Lionheart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
VincentClark21
welp another new guy on the sight keeping with the suggestions given by the announcement post friend told me about the sight when he told me about his friends in japan he met on this site the username is the name of the main character from the 1st story i ever wrote with 21 at the end I like writing reading and most of all gaming mostly good indie games

Wuh? xD
WELCOME ANYWAY!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd
VincentClark21
welcome!

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
VincentClark21

Welcome to gaia~ :3
hope to see you around more. toodles heart
Welcome to Gaia.

Shady Bunny

VincentClark21
Welcome!!

Mythical Gekko

Punctuation? Ah well I think I got it all?
Anyway welcome to gaia heart
Feel free to ask if you have any questions
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Fashionable Fairy

11,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VincentClark21

Welcome to gaia
Hey, welcome! If you need help with anything, you can always message me. (:
Welcome to Gaia! emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out