Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MortalDamage

NYeeeeeehNyeeEEEeeeHHHhhh Y u do disssss, I MUST RESIST ALL TEMPTATIONSSS.

But temptations are fun to indulge in. *sits in the corner eating cookies*

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
MortalDamage
>u> There will be plenty people roaming around, theres a whole boatload of us I think...maybe xD You know I just found out the anime of your character's face claim yesterday and I'm just like WHOA WHOA, I know dis face. Sorry for random tidbit but I got really excited n.n

A whole boatload, sounds like enough to fill up a ship. OHO Well not too many people know about the anime. So it's easy for me to find pictures and use them. Who wouldn't know this stone faced killer... I mean nice person. 0H0
Jesu Christe
MortalDamage

I AM AND I AM HUNGRY YET I ONLY HAVE RAMEN AND IM TIRED OF RAMEN BUT IM BROKE AF GUYS HELP

under $1 meals yo MAYBE THIS WILL HELP. RAMEN IS MUCH UNHEALTHIESSS
Haaleo_Husky

ITS SO TRUE but first I must accomplish my weight goals before letting myself indulge a bit xD ITS FOR MY HEALTH (ikeeptellingmyself)
KillerPizzaGuy

Unless we are talking about yachts which are way scary and small ;u;
Yeah, a friend told me about it yesterday and I was just like *u* sooo pweety and was actually contemplating on using him in the future xD And oh my....nice person indeed >;3

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MortalDamage
Haaleo_Husky

ITS SO TRUE but first I must accomplish my weight goals before letting myself indulge a bit xD ITS FOR MY HEALTH (ikeeptellingmyself)

*throws one cookie at you* One can never hurt. The real test is if you can resist them after you have had one

Dedicated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MortalDamage
Jesu Christe
MortalDamage

I AM AND I AM HUNGRY YET I ONLY HAVE RAMEN AND IM TIRED OF RAMEN BUT IM BROKE AF GUYS HELP

under $1 meals yo MAYBE THIS WILL HELP. RAMEN IS MUCH UNHEALTHIESSS

Thanks that's so convenient besides the fact that I live in a dorm room and have $1.32 to my name aND OWN NO CAR AND ALL THE SNACKS AT OUR CAFE ARE EXPENSIVE AF DUDE
I actually really want some peanuts. Those are always amazeballs. Ugh McDonalds plz or TACO BELL YES THATS BAE FOR LIFE
Haaleo_Husky
MortalDamage
Haaleo_Husky

*throws one cookie at you* One can never hurt. The real test is if you can resist them after you have had one

*catches cookie* But they say, 'you can't just have one' or is that the chip commercial??? IDK but actually I'm going to look for a cookie somewhere cuz that sounds good.
MortalDamage
Z17 Diether von Roeder

In that case wooooo~ Hehehe he might make her a dress cuz he'll think she's adorbz

I can't wait to interact with everyone on my char.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MortalDamage

I think that was the chp commercial but it works for everything. Good luck on your cookie hunt.
Jesu Christe

: o Ye I guess I didn't take in account dorm lyfe fml but also that we live in different areas where things cost different ;n; but yeeyeyeye peanuts are good~

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
MortalDamage
Unless we are talking about yachts which are way scary and small ;u;
Yeah, a friend told me about it yesterday and I was just like *u* sooo pweety and was actually contemplating on using him in the future xD And oh my....nice person indeed >;3

I guess someone has a fear of marine war craft. You wouldn't mind playing a game like The Ship. As much as it sounds like an extensive collaboration of fan fiction. Yeah I thought of it for another complex anime where my character with a picture of Prussia would use some hair colour and coloured contacts to turn into someone else. Then ruin some stuff by quietly and gently putting some explosives in a few factories. OHO
Haaleo_Husky
MortalDamage

I think that was the chp commercial but it works for everything. Good luck on your cookie hunt.

UPDATE I ACTUALLY FOUND A COOKIE WOOT~ and thank you for your support TuT

Dedicated Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MortalDamage
Jesu Christe

: o Ye I guess I didn't take in account dorm lyfe fml but also that we live in different areas where things cost different ;n; but yeeyeyeye peanuts are good~

That too. But the cafe here upcharges everything. SO if I wanted some pop, I could go to the gas station and get it for 99 cents but here, it's 1.79 plus .10 and they round it up to $2... PLEASE JUST dskafdjlsfjd; ugh
KillerPizzaGuy

Ah yes the technique must be gentle and quiet to work although I just don't like ships in general cuz that means ocean and ocean means GIANT EVIL UNKNOWN CREATURES OF SOUL SUCKING DESTRUCTION

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff