Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Star

Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal
Three n half days and I have seen the bugs, they looked like spiders to me. cat_surprised

Yeah, they totally look like spiders. Glad somebody can relate with me on this.
Did they refuse to go away for a few days for you, too? Tripped me out so bad, I had to turn my head every time they crept in. cat_sad

Actually, they go away after I sleep it off. That's strange...I wonder what the cause is?
The best I'm getting from a few links in a google search is mild hallucinations and /or hysteria. People have seen straight up demonic faces (peripheral and center vision) from not sleeping.

Hahaha, that would be pretty cool to see right now. I feel impervious in this state of mind...like a burglar could walk through my front door and I'd be like "sup?"

Indomitable Nerd

Jace Joy

Oh, man. Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean. I've done repetitive tasks for days and at the end of it I was so used to that action that I would do it in a real life situation. The brain is a funny thing. But yeah, I'm pretty unsure about what I'm going to do with myself right now. Like I said, I'm awake, but I'm asleep. I feel like Tyler Durdin.
The body and brain are one. Lead one and the other will follow. So for example if ya want sleep, go lie down, cut out the lights adn give yourself at least a solid 30 minutes to slow down for sleep. Though one study found that if you "try to stay awake" while fully ready for bed (ie: lying down like you were going to sleep but tryint to keep your eyes wide open) actually helps you fall asleep faster. go figure

pork katsu's Princess

Kawaii Girl

2 1/2 days

Browser

13,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jace Joy
Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal
Three n half days and I have seen the bugs, they looked like spiders to me. cat_surprised

Yeah, they totally look like spiders. Glad somebody can relate with me on this.
Did they refuse to go away for a few days for you, too? Tripped me out so bad, I had to turn my head every time they crept in. cat_sad

Actually, they go away after I sleep it off. That's strange...I wonder what the cause is?
The best I'm getting from a few links in a google search is mild hallucinations and /or hysteria. People have seen straight up demonic faces (peripheral and center vision) from not sleeping.

Hahaha, that would be pretty cool to see right now. I feel impervious in this state of mind...like a burglar could walk through my front door and I'd be like "sup?"
Mm mm, not me. I trust my adrenal gland but I'd feel more comfortable in dangerous situations when I'm not super tired or drunk.

Shy Star

Izzy Shae
Jace Joy

Oh, man. Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean. I've done repetitive tasks for days and at the end of it I was so used to that action that I would do it in a real life situation. The brain is a funny thing. But yeah, I'm pretty unsure about what I'm going to do with myself right now. Like I said, I'm awake, but I'm asleep. I feel like Tyler Durdin.
The body and brain are one. Lead one and the other will follow. So for example if ya want sleep, go lie down, cut out the lights adn give yourself at least a solid 30 minutes to slow down for sleep. Though one study found that if you "try to stay awake" while fully ready for bed (ie: lying down like you were going to sleep but tryint to keep your eyes wide open) actually helps you fall asleep faster. go figure

I think I'll probably do that before long. I'm feeling pretty lethargic right now and I need a head-change.

Shy Star

Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal

Mm mm, not me. I trust my adrenal gland but I'd feel more comfortable in dangerous situations when I'm not super tired or drunk.

Its the opposite for me. I get super anxious when I'm in a "normal" state of mind. I've found that I'm able to hold conversations (IRL) better after being awake for a good amount of time. For some reason it dampens my inhibitions and I'm actually even able to work like this. I've gotten used to being in this state of mind, but it hasn't been quite this bad in a while.

Rich Regular

Indomitable Nerd

Jace Joy
Izzy Shae
Jace Joy

I think I'll probably do that before long. I'm feeling pretty lethargic right now and I need a head-change.
xd I apologize in advance, my brain went straight to the gutter on that one (did i mention sleep deprived haha). Hope you are able to get some good rest! 3nodding

Shy Star

Izzy Shae
Jace Joy
Izzy Shae
Jace Joy

xd I apologize in advance, my brain went straight to the gutter on that one (did i mention sleep deprived haha). Hope you are able to get some good rest! 3nodding

Ha. That's cute. I do that sometimes too, I skip over entire words and It never ends well for me. But yes, I will have a great sleep. I hope you have a good sleep as well.

Pup

Indomitable Nerd

Jace Joy
Izzy Shae
Jace Joy
Izzy Shae
Jace Joy

Ha. That's cute. I do that sometimes too, I skip over entire words and It never ends well for me. But yes, I will have a great sleep. I hope you have a good sleep as well.
Aw thank you. Looking forward to it. 4 hours to go!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff