Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Star

Danipots
5 days. emotion_donotwant i was answering an exam then, i just blacked out while my eyes were open. Idk, i don't remember anything. I was just shocked when i saw ive answered all of them when i thought i just started.

I'm actually really jealous. I wish something like that would happen to me that didn't involve alcohol. I ******** hate blacking out.

Jibanyan's Husband

Greedy Bloodsucker

Jace Joy
Linalee
like two minutes

Your avi is kawaii as ********. Good job.

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Girl-Crazy Star

gaia_star two days

Indomitable Nerd

i think 48 hours. I don't last long without quality sleep... i mean I work night shifts (want to guess why i am awake right now?) and i dont really nap so i consistantly miss a night about 2-3 times a week. But if i dont get a real night of sleep between shifts my brain turns to mush, i become a cry baby, and ... i sometimes fall asleep at the wheel... which is why coffee is litterally saving my life right now.

Browser

13,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jace Joy
Orbal
Three n half days and I have seen the bugs, they looked like spiders to me. cat_surprised

Yeah, they totally look like spiders. Glad somebody can relate with me on this.
Did they refuse to go away for a few days for you, too? Tripped me out so bad, I had to turn my head every time they crept in. cat_sad

Shy Star

Izzy Shae
i think 48 hours. I don't last long without quality sleep... i mean I work night shifts (want to guess why i am awake right now?) and i dont really nap so i consistantly miss a night about 2-3 times a week. But if i dont get a real night of sleep between shifts my brain turns to mush, i become a cry baby, and ... i sometimes fall asleep at the wheel... which is why coffee is litterally saving my life right now.

I have a crazy dependency on coffee right now. It's messing with me real bad, too. I need to quit drinking so much. I'm on 2 pots a day right now.

Wheezing Cultist

Jace Joy
Danipots
5 days. emotion_donotwant i was answering an exam then, i just blacked out while my eyes were open. Idk, i don't remember anything. I was just shocked when i saw ive answered all of them when i thought i just started.

I'm actually really jealous. I wish something like that would happen to me that didn't involve alcohol. I ******** hate blacking out.

I don't really drink alcohol so idk. sweatdrop Ugh. It was so creepy. I mean i noticed that some things before i blacked out. i thought the floor was swallowing me. D: and my head feels so light yet so heavy.

Shy Star

Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal
Three n half days and I have seen the bugs, they looked like spiders to me. cat_surprised

Did they refuse to go away for a few days for you, too? Tripped me out so bad, I had to turn my head every time they crept in. cat_sad

Actually, they go away after I sleep it off. That's strange...I wonder what the cause is?

Indomitable Nerd

Jace Joy
Izzy Shae

I have a crazy dependency on coffee right now. It's messing with me real bad, too. I need to quit drinking so much. I'm on 2 pots a day right now.
Oh man. xd I had to force myself to detox off it so now i am down to only a cup every few days (or every night shift). In grad school I drank coffee like it was water and man... it got bad... like headaches if i tried to go a morning without it. That's how i knew i needed to cut back. It sucked but i have so much more energy now it is almost insane. (and the coffee works better when i do drink it)

Shy Star

Danipots
Jace Joy
Danipots

I don't really drink alcohol so idk. sweatdrop Ugh. It was so creepy. I mean i noticed that some things before i blacked out. i thought the floor was swallowing me. D: and my head feels so light yet so heavy.

Again, I'm pretty jealous. I want to gaze into the abyss. Sleep deprivation has such strange effects on an individual. No two people will experience the same exact thing.

Shy Star

Izzy Shae
Jace Joy
Izzy Shae

Oh man. xd I had to force myself to detox off it so now i am down to only a cup every few days (or every night shift). In grad school I drank coffee like it was water and man... it got bad... like headaches if i tried to go a morning without it. That's how i knew i needed to cut back. It sucked but i have so much more energy now it is almost insane. (and the coffee works better when i do drink it)

Yeah, I'm definitely developing a tolerance to the caffeine. I can't even say that I have energy, I'm just wired. I could fall asleep right now if I really wanted to, but for some reason I won't allow myself to. I probably need it too. Actually, I DO need it. I know I need it, but damn I just want to play games. Eventually the days start blending together and it makes life seem even more repetitive than it would already. Actually, Its more like life is one big day. I have almost no regard for the time or date.

Indomitable Nerd

Jace Joy
Izzy Shae
Jace Joy
Izzy Shae

Yeah, I'm definitely developing a tolerance to the caffeine. I can't even say that I have energy, I'm just wired. I could fall asleep right now if I really wanted to, but for some reason I won't allow myself to. I probably need it too. Actually, I DO need it. I know I need it, but damn I just want to play games. Eventually the days start blending together and it makes life seem even more repetitive than it would already. Actually, Its more like life is one big day. I have almost no regard for the time or date.
That happened to me in high school. Stayed up til about 4 am, got up at 6 am for about 2 weeks on end) and soon i couldn't tell you what day it was, where i was supposed to be, and to top it off I was a little out of touch with reality. I tried to do the key strike ctrl+z (undo) in real life when i messed something up. I then laughed and cried at the same time because i realized how stupid it was. sweatdrop High school was a crazy time.

Dangerous Kitten

Browser

13,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jace Joy
Orbal
Jace Joy
Orbal

Actually, they go away after I sleep it off. That's strange...I wonder what the cause is?
The best I'm getting from a few links in a google search is mild hallucinations and /or hysteria. People have seen straight up demonic faces (peripheral and center vision) from not sleeping.

Shy Star

Izzy Shae
Jace Joy
Izzy Shae
Jace Joy
Izzy Shae

That happened to me in high school. Stayed up til about 4 am, got up at 6 am for about 2 weeks on end) and soon i couldn't tell you what day it was, where i was supposed to be, and to top it off I was a little out of touch with reality. I tried to do the key strike ctrl+z (undo) in real life when i messed something up. I then laughed and cried at the same time because i realized how stupid it was. sweatdrop High school was a crazy time.

Oh, man. Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean. I've done repetitive tasks for days and at the end of it I was so used to that action that I would do it in a real life situation. The brain is a funny thing. But yeah, I'm pretty unsure about what I'm going to do with myself right now. Like I said, I'm awake, but I'm asleep. I feel like Tyler Durdin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff