Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

If anyone else has Heliotrope Marionette Restrung on their wish list please go look and tell me if the listing amount keeps changing dramatically.

Nothing else on my wish list is doing this. The last time I looked it said there were 9.4231843454856E+73 listed on the MP. There are only 4. I've also seen the listing numbers in the 100s, and 1000s and more. I'm pretty it's different every time I check out stuff on my wish list.

I don't think this is a serious problem, but as I know diddly-squat about how this stuff actually works, I thought it would be best to make a post about it.

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
We have been seeing this glitch pop up randomly- its due to code pushes for new features that we are planning on implementing in the near future. We're hoping to smooth these bugs out as we progress! Thanks for pointing them out to us. 3nodding

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

bluealaris
We have been seeing this glitch pop up randomly- its due to code pushes for new features that we are planning on implementing in the near future. We're hoping to smooth these bugs out as we progress! Thanks for pointing them out to us. 3nodding

Thank you for the reply! I'm happy I was apparently helpful. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces