Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
ll-Frantic-ll
Username: ll-Frantic-ll
Teammates' Usernames: Neko Athena, KillerCaitie, Lady Mercil, Suta Games, and Azure unit-01.
Theme: SUPER KAWAII-DESU MASKED NEKO MAGICAL GIRLS/BOYS! o(≧ω≦)o

We are just your average group of Tsundere nekos here to look super KAWAII and save the day! Oh.. and we're MAGICAL! Desu Desu ~ o 3o

Huge picture below.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Image is from google.
Good luck

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
charish669
The memories rofl I wonder who we could drag back from the grave, lol.

I have to try and get some sleep though, the kids get up early. It was great chatting with you! *hugs*

Oh man, it would take some doing either way. But alright! Y'all have a good night! And yeah, it was! emotion_hug

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Suta Games
ll-Frantic-ll

Okay, I should be done finally. ;--; Sorry, misread the first post, didn't notice we were supposed to be cats ;-;

It's fine.
Everything is submitted now so I wish us all luck!

My bf's avatar looks kinda grumpy and reluctant to be there lol. Which is very suiting because he did this reluctantly. rofl

Mythical Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Oodlienoodlie
Anyone looking for demon girls? Or perhaps something excruciatingly adorable? I can do either.

I'm looking for two more people for my Repo the Genetic Opera squade. Would you be interested? C:

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Oodlienoodlie
Anyone looking for demon girls? Or perhaps something excruciatingly adorable? I can do either.

Would you be interested in joining our Doll themed Squad?
Minajerie
JustinaNycaSe

That white bling hides blue top that comes with hands thats why it looks grey. I could buy some huge bow to hide it tho.

Oh, that makes sense! Uhhh... let me see if I have something for you to borrow, otherwise it is fine!

Does this look better?

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Bunthulhu
Freaque of Nature
Bunthulhu
Freaque of Nature
Bunthulhu
Freaque of Nature

lol yeah I got recruited for an interesting group yes?

lol you were lucky! bunny avis are fun! *i have 3 I think* but there's not much going on with them and I think I scrapped them. except 1 which is an OC of mine.

Haha, for sure. <3

Yeeaaah~! Bunnies are my jam. heart
Ohohoh, have I ever seen this OC of yours~? emotion_c8

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

dont know I had his avi on for a while he's one of the rabbits in my Wonderland spin off.

You can see his Charahub profile here. It's incomplete but thats what I have for him so far.

Oh nice! I think I saw you wearing something similar recently, at least... <3
I love your naughty demonic s**t. xd (I mean..rabbit, obvi..but even still.. <3)

I'm so curious about your world setting, now! whee

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

its old like 4 years old... let me see if I can dig it up.

here's the first half of chapter 0

In a realm that lies between reality and our dreams, there lies a world of magic, mystery, and wonder. The world is known to all but seen only by a chosen few. Those who are chosen get to experience how real, or deadly that world can be. This mystery realm, this world of splendor and fear, is known as WONDERLAND. The wonder of the land is slowly diminishing as the seeds of evil penetrate the lands starting with a bloody sun rise on a cold cruel morning.

To the North, lies a kingdom filled with the scent of roses and blood, that kingdom is the domain of the Queen of Hearts. The aroma of roses filled the corridors of the palace as a maid pushed a cart down the hall. She was tired and overworked but that wouldn't spoil her mood, for today was the kingdom's most infamous celebration, The Ceremony of Heads and Hearts. Everyone knew this was the day the dungeons were cleared and the queen herself beheaded the prisoners.
She looked at her watch and sighed, "The Queen will surely scold me if I wake her too late. I must make haste if I wish to keep my head." She had one hand on her neck when she snapped out of her daze and knocked on a huge red ivory door. "My Queen, the ceremony is today. For breakfast I brought your favorite tarts with rosemary tea. My Queen?" The room was silent, too silent; usually the queen would be ranting and screaming but now, nothing. The maid walked over to the queen's bed and pulled back the curtain, "My Quee… AHHHHHHHH!" The maid fell back in fear as a sea of red poured from behind the curtain. The Queen of Hearts, lay dead in her bed.

In the South there is an ominous range of mountains that stands quietly next to the sea. This is the land of Spades ruled by a single king. Now this land is one that does not interact with others, rather the king sends messengers and never leaves the castle. The usual eerie silence of the land was interrupted by the sound of alarms. Two soldiers and their general race to the vault only to find it empty. "This is unheard of!" screamed the general, his face boiling with rage, "The kingdom treasure has been stolen! If this gets out the public will be in a panic! Lt. Jackson you stay with me! Private Dawson, you inform the king!"
Both soldiers stood in salute, "Yes sir!" Private Dawson had just joined the force and had never before encountered a crisis like this. The young man sweat profusely as he ran to the king's chambers; if anyone knew what to do, it was the king. Dawson reached the imposing gate leading to the kings chambers as a chill ran down his spine. Something deep inside him was screaming with dread.
He swallowed his fear and entered the room, "My Lord! We have an emergency pertaining to the kingdom treasure! Dear god!" he screamed as he flew out the door. "The King is gone! The King is Gone! The King of Spades has vanished from his Chambers!"

Omg, pm or comment it to me? I will read this later. xd
Gotta crash.

Gn, my dear. <3

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

I sent it in a PM I'll see you soon Goodnight!

Lust and Magic's Significant Otter

Sarcastic Spook

29,250 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
JustinaNycaSe
Minajerie
JustinaNycaSe

That white bling hides blue top that comes with hands thats why it looks grey. I could buy some huge bow to hide it tho.

Oh, that makes sense! Uhhh... let me see if I have something for you to borrow, otherwise it is fine!

Does this look better?

OH MY GOSH!! So cute!! Perfect!!

Heart Slayer

32,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Fifth of Two
Oodlienoodlie

Like creepy doll or cutesie doll? Because I think I have more for a cute doll but I'll check the inventory.

Man-Hungry Bear

ll-Frantic-ll
Username: ll-Frantic-ll
Teammates' Usernames: Neko Athena, KillerCaitie, Lady Mercil, Suta Games, and Azure unit-01.
Theme: SUPER KAWAII-DESU MASKED NEKO MAGICAL GIRLS/BOYS! o(≧ω≦)o

We are just your average group of Tsundere nekos here to look super KAWAII and save the day! Oh.. and we're MAGICAL! Desu Desu ~ o 3o

Huge picture below.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Image is from google.

Aaaa, I love everyone's looks in this! ;v; Goodjob guysss.
Minajerie

OH MY GOSH!! So cute!! Perfect!!

emotion_awesome emotion_kirakira

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Bunthulhu

Username: Bunthulhu
Teammates' Usernames: Madam Ace, Honesty Kruse, Salathielly, The Iron Magus, Shrimp_Man
Theme: Bunny Dating Sim?--Bunnies galore! Lovely bunnies for you to meet! We have a variety of hosts, and one hostess, to serve your varied needs~!
wink
Come visit our fine, staunch establishment and find your cup of tea~! yum_tea
I hope you don't mind the wait--it seems we have some busy bunnies~! *Hohohoho~!*

[*Shoujo sparkle effects fade*]

Wow, you finally got this together! xd

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi

xd Ok, ok!
lol, no problem. It's so easy to confuse genders of avatars on this site, it happens all the time.
Yeah, and iv your people like me who don't do the gender rolls at all. Ill dress up in what ever i damn well feel like and i don't care who knows it rofl
I really don't care if people think im a girl or not.
Good for you. ^__^
I get mistaken for a girl so often in real life I guess I've developed a complex. I usually don't throw a fit about it, just nicely correct people and let them know that I am a boy, even if I'm a bit androgynous.

Ruthless Raider

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Oodlienoodlie
The Fifth of Two
Oodlienoodlie

Like creepy doll or cutesie doll? Because I think I have more for a cute doll but I'll check the inventory.

It's all good. I'm like an in between of creepy/murderous and cutesie. Whichever you can do. 3nodding

Heart Slayer

32,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Fifth of Two
Oodlienoodlie
The Fifth of Two
Oodlienoodlie

It's all good. I'm like an in between of creepy/murderous and cutesie. Whichever you can do. 3nodding

I may be able to do that. I'll message you if I find something that works

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces