Welcome to Gaia! ::

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I have morals and have zero respect for people who disrespect their bodies.

Obsessive Loiterer

10,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's not cool bro
Dammit Sammy
fuzzbox
Definitely agree with "stop calling each other sluts" thing

I don't get name-calling. Why is that a thing? Is it really too hard to just disagree with people and resume life elsewhere?

User Image

Haha don't even get me started. I could light this place up with controversial statements like

If women are raising the future workforce of tomorrow, why aren't they compensated by businesses?

Why is it that only white people think that having a "color blind" society is actually a good thing?

Why are non-meat oriented diets stigmatized as effeminate and strange when science proves they are the best fit for most people?

Why do most people think of Mexicans as invaders when we actually stole Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Utah, and Colorado from Mexico illegally?

Why do we have Christopher Columbus day, a day that celebrates a known genocidal terrorist?

looubot's Significant Otter

Alien Red-Shirt

17,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Partygoer 500
Genyusai

-raises hand-

How is a person who has a lot of sex, but SAFE sex, someone who disrespects their body?

just curious on your take?
you say it does nothing to them so i dont think you should really be bothered by it.
just keep your head up and if you enjoy having sex with people cool.

Phantom

Genyusai
Morality is relative so there is no real "natural" order to them.

You can't really hide being a d**k behind the thin veil of "morality".

looubot's Significant Otter

Alien Red-Shirt

17,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Partygoer 500
fuzzbox
Dammit Sammy
fuzzbox
Definitely agree with "stop calling each other sluts" thing

I don't get name-calling. Why is that a thing? Is it really too hard to just disagree with people and resume life elsewhere?

User Image

Haha don't even get me started. I could light this place up with controversial statements like

If women are raising the future workforce of tomorrow, why aren't they compensated by businesses?

Why is it that only white people think that having a "color blind" society is actually a good thing?

Why are non-meat oriented diets stigmatized as effeminate and strange when science proves they are the best fit for most people?

Why do most people think of Mexicans as invaders when we actually stole Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, California, Utah, and Colorado from Mexico illegally?

Why do we have Christopher Columbus day, a day that celebrates a known genocidal terrorist?
WaterSoulMaiden
Dammit Sammy
Because I apparently am on a roll today and I like to post controversial forums, let's do this thing!

Answer me this:

Why is a woman viewed as a slut because she enjoys sex? Or because she has multiple partners?

Men do the EXACT same thing, and I don't see anyone calling them sluts.

Also, what in the ******** is up with women slut shaming each other?

Like, us girls gotta stick together. Why stir s**t up?

As a woman who enjoys sex, what does ME sleeping with one or two dudes in one night have to do with you?

NOTHING.

It does NOTHING and affects NO ONE.

The only women or men I have an issue with, are those who have sex with people who are IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Y'all are home wreckers and no one has time for you. talk2hand

Other than that: WHO CARES?

Quit calling each other sluts!

Yes. I am pointing fingers at BOTH men and women...

User Image
You are speaking my mind!!!! It is soooooo true!!! A girl goes out and sleeps even ONE person and she is a slut a dude goes out and sleeps with more than that and its fist bumps and high fives? Why aren't we allowed to enjoy the good things in life too?!
And how bout both genders just both keep their pants on when they're in a relationship?

You are a mind reader!!!

User Image
Genyusai

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
evil-wears-a-bow
Genyusai

-raises hand-

How is a person who has a lot of sex, but SAFE sex, someone who disrespects their body?

just curious on your take?

I don't believe in casual sex with strangers and/or multiple partners. Frankly a person with too many partners has mental issues.

MermaidMaria's Waifu

Lonely Marshmallow

27,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
Dammit Sammy

User Image
OMG I love your Supernatural clips.
ZakeraZero
We should be shaming home wreckers...

As much as I don't particularly like home wreckers, we shouldn't be shaming ANYONE.

Dangerous Noob

p***s v****a blah blah

InvincibIe's Oppa

Consumer

Home wreckers are annoying as ********, I'd throw any word at them to be honest lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff