Sugary Loiterer

23,915 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maddy-Mazey
InstaDeathInAJar
Maddy-Mazey

I miss the color sorting option the most :c now I gotta search my invo with the name color and sort through ALLLL the items of that color instead of tops bottoms ect T^T

Even then, it's not a complete list since Gaia doesn't always use relevant tags in their ... tagging. (I didn't want to use the same word twice, but it didn't make sense otherwise.)

Like sometimes looking up "crown" doesn't give you all the crowns you have even if something is named "_____ crown". It makes me so crazy. o.0

UGH. Me too :c I look forward to Gaia making a similiar site, if they ever do. Gosh I hope so x.x with better tagging! xc

and the eyes, legs and hair stuffs.

eyes aren't just eyes, glaze.. flare, etc.

And I was, what was the name of that item I am searching for again?? No.. it's too long

Now, what did it looked like? Oh, but I am wearing it in a different pose so it's shown as a different item.

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
lilyla19
Maddy-Mazey
InstaDeathInAJar
Maddy-Mazey

I miss the color sorting option the most :c now I gotta search my invo with the name color and sort through ALLLL the items of that color instead of tops bottoms ect T^T

Even then, it's not a complete list since Gaia doesn't always use relevant tags in their ... tagging. (I didn't want to use the same word twice, but it didn't make sense otherwise.)

Like sometimes looking up "crown" doesn't give you all the crowns you have even if something is named "_____ crown". It makes me so crazy. o.0

UGH. Me too :c I look forward to Gaia making a similiar site, if they ever do. Gosh I hope so x.x with better tagging! xc

and the eyes, legs and hair stuffs.

eyes aren't just eyes, glaze.. flare, etc.

And I was, what was the name of that item I am searching for again?? No.. it's too long

Now, what did it looked like? Oh, but I am wearing it in a different pose so it's shown as a different item.
EXACTLY D:

Darttels's Princess

Fluffy Darling

Paradoxical Pandora
For free:
User Image Easter 2k15 Pink Egg Sweatervest
User Image Easter 2k15 Pink Egg Hug
User Image Easter 2k15 Marshmallow Cream Lamb's Bell
User Image Easter 2k15 Spring Green Lamb's Bell
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Green Bunny Creepers
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Pink Bunny Creepers
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Pink Egg Sweatervest
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Grey Egg Sweatervest
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Green Egg Sweatervest
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Grey Lop-eared Hoodie
User Image [Animal] Easter 2k15 Pink Lop-eared Hoodie

Updated~

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
InstaDeathInAJar
Maddy-Mazey

Yay friends! <3

Gaia said they would try, but I just don't see them doing it in between making all the new GC items and RIGs. And after reading that notice they sent tektek it basically sounded like they just wanted everything down, not just removing the gaia copyright stuff like they said. Doesn't really sound like they negotiated at all. At least not to me.

Honestly, it sucks since tektek's been around since ... almost as long as gaia, right?

That's what I thought, too. They got all mad, to me, that they were advertising Recolor.me on there, because they got butthurt everyone is leaving here due to their own fault with making the site so advertisement and money oriented >...<
And I think so! But I'm not a good one to ask I joined like '11 .-. not too long ago, rlly lololol

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
InstaDeathInAJar

I like older games too because well ... I'm also old. XD. My favorite Zelda is A Link to the Past. I play Act Raiser quite a bit, and things like Sunset Riders and Brawl Brothers. I can't beat Sunset Riders though. -_- I think I need to rig a ROM to give me infinite lives!

I poured so many hours in Don't Starve. XD. I love Chester. emotion_bigheart
really sound like they negotiated at all. At least not to me.

the art of don't starve is very much my favorite part of it. i'm mostly a RPG player. My metabolism slowed down and my partner likes to eat at unhealthy places, so i dance to get rid of that... I'm a horrid at singing but i seem to be stuck doing that part in most of those band games...

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

lilyla19

Lol I am old too, but I am really bad at playing video games, can't sing nor dance.
I remember getting stuck on zelda gameboy, trying to get pass the ice cave, after trying to get pass all the sliding, I decide to give up.

Well okay, I'm sure everyone will agree the ice sliding SUCKS. I played a LOT of Zelda games and it STILL sucks. XD.

I can't sing or dance either, but Rockband doesn't really care so long as you get the pitch. A friend of mine did an entire song in gibberish and still got a good score just for hitting the right notes. I was shocked. eek

And you don't have to be good at them so long as they're fun! I suck at first person shooters, so I don't play them. I do play a lot of puzzle ones.
InstaDeathInAJar
AJar"]

Thanks so much for your freebie thread though.

It's great to have these thread where you're too busy in real life.

Auw, you're welcome! I do hope you find what you were looking for! This is the first time I've liked an event (since the good old olden days) enough to actually spend the time to play. :3

Sugary Loiterer

23,915 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Paradoxical Pandora

Updated~

Can I have the dress or any of the bells?

Thanks so much.

Sugary Loiterer

23,915 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
InstaDeathInAJar
lilyla19

Lol I am old too, but I am really bad at playing video games, can't sing nor dance.
I remember getting stuck on zelda gameboy, trying to get pass the ice cave, after trying to get pass all the sliding, I decide to give up.

Well okay, I'm sure everyone will agree the ice sliding SUCKS. I played a LOT of Zelda games and it STILL sucks. XD.

I can't sing or dance either, but Rockband doesn't really care so long as you get the pitch. A friend of mine did an entire song in gibberish and still got a good score just for hitting the right notes. I was shocked. eek

And you don't have to be good at them so long as they're fun! I suck at first person shooters, so I don't play them. I do play a lot of puzzle ones.
InstaDeathInAJar
AJar"]

Thanks so much for your freebie thread though.

It's great to have these thread where you're too busy in real life.

Auw, you're welcome! I do hope you find what you were looking for! This is the first time I've liked an event (since the good old olden days) enough to actually spend the time to play. :3

Well, it's also a nice place to chat. This event is one of the best events gaia had in these years.

Interesting mini-games. And really nice event items worth playing for.

Normally, I would just stayed in one thread to chat and collect event items.

Darttels's Princess

Fluffy Darling

lilyla19

Thanks so much.

All yours! <:

Sugary Loiterer

23,915 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Paradoxical Pandora
lilyla19

Thanks so much.

All yours! <:

Thanks, you're a doll
heart

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

Tomb robber Bakura

the art of don't starve is very much my favorite part of it. i'm mostly a RPG player. My metabolism slowed down and my partner likes to eat at unhealthy places, so i dance to get rid of that... I'm a horrid at singing but i seem to be stuck doing that part in most of those band games...

Ah, I like RPGs too. Haven't found any very recent ones that strike my fancy though.

My partner has switched to drinking his meals, which kind of sucks. I mean, it's better nutritionally, but I hate having to find things to eat for myself. D:

Relevantly, I really hate to exercise and I hate the gym, so for a while I was trying DDR just to stay healthy. It just gets boring after a while and my cat keeps trying to attack my feet. cry And I really wanted to use Dance Central as exercise since it's more whole body but ever since we moved into a "railroad" style apartment, the kinect doesn't work all that well anymore. Not enough distance between it and me.

Maddy-Mazey

That's what I thought, too. They got all mad, to me, that they were advertising Recolor.me on there, because they got butthurt everyone is leaving here due to their own fault with making the site so advertisement and money oriented >...<
And I think so! But I'm not a good one to ask I joined like '11 .-. not too long ago, rlly lololol

Whatev's, you've been here a few years, that's enough. XD. 4 years is a long time!

Oh, is that what it was over? Recolor.me ads? Seriously??? I read their notice they sent out of curiosity and it sounded like it's because they were advertising like owned gaia or something, but it's not like tektek was ever really making any money. If anything, it made gaia money since people would make dream avatars or find new items they didn't know about and buy them. surprised /

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

lilyla19

Well, it's also a nice place to chat. This event is one of the best events gaia had in these years.

Interesting mini-games. And really nice event items worth playing for.

Normally, I would just stayed in one thread to chat and collect event items.

Yea! I haven't talked to anyone on forums in AGES. And I haven't played any of the events in a few years either ... they just haven't interested me at all. The items are quite nice and I actually kind of like that they come out of a RIG since it's kind of forcing people (by people I mean me XD ) to be social and trade and the like. It's quite nice. 4laugh

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
lilyla19

Quote:

i suck at shooters and the stories are not always great.

ice sliding...i actually like puzzles like that.

rock band will like if you make sounds any game doesn't mind if you just hum

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
InstaDeathInAJar
Maddy-Mazey

Whatev's, you've been here a few years, that's enough. XD. 4 years is a long time!

Oh, is that what it was over? Recolor.me ads? Seriously??? I read their notice they sent out of curiosity and it sounded like it's because they were advertising like owned gaia or something, but it's not like tektek was ever really making any money. If anything, it made gaia money since people would make dream avatars or find new items they didn't know about and buy them. surprised /
Yeah, it was because the creator of tektek created recolor.me and put that one small ad at the bottom for it up there on tektek. And I guess gaia doesn't like competition LOL
RIGHT? For trying to make so much money... they don't seem to think things through, whoevers in charge anymore lol. And true! It doesn't seem that long but I suppose it kind of is o-o

Durem Dark Elf

InstaDeathInAJar

[Animal] Grey Lop-Eared Hoodie x1

Hi, is this still in your possession? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items