Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
(Ooc: What exactly is the time schedule for these classes and clubs? Like.. When are breaks and whatnot?)

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
•✾●●●●●✾••✾●●●●●✾••✾●●●●●✾••✾●●●●●✾•
User Image

If I could find assurance to leave you behind
I know my better half would fade
And all my doubt is a staircase for you
Opened out of this maze
The first step is the one you believe in
The second one might be profound.

The silver-haired being ran the brush through her hair one more time, getting the ever-lasting knots out. She had a rather sick feeling in her stomach, one that made her want to puke out her guts; but knew she didn't have enough time to do that and brush her teeth for the fourth time that morning.

Thankfully, she always took a long time in the bathroom, so today was no different. Just a matter of having the door closed instead of open for her husband to come in and help her get ready. She had insisted at least three times that she didn't need it this morning, and his face fell as it was a time in the day that they spent together doing something for one another. Athena had made it a point to find things they could do together, so he could practice helping other people such that it became a natural part of his disposition. But as they grew closer, especially after they got married, the activities became far more intimate and personal-something he wouldn't do with a stranger. She had made that quite clear so there wasn't any confusion.

She pulled down on her dress, the lightest brush of her fingers against her stomach. Today...Today is the day. The valkyrie beamed as she exited the bathroom, going into the bedroom to get the remainder of her things. Alroy had long gotten ready and would probably be waiting outside or near the door for her. After all, Old Potato would need to stretch his legs before carrying the both of them off to work.

"Edgar, where are you?" She called, looking around for her fluffy friend. "On the table, Master Athena. Alroy told me to wait here for you, and he left me a couple dried cranberries for breakfast..." He replied, swallowing heavily as he downed the rest of his food. "Time to go to work, are you ready?" She asked him softly, the gentlest tinkle of a giggle in her voice. She scooped him up and set him in the pouch near her neck, the specialized safety precaution she had made for his sake. Poor fellow...Couldn't fly and hated heights. Old Potato was at least six feet off the ground from where they sat. Too high for Ed to comfortably watch. "I don't think they'll like me much, Master Athena." He said firmly, burrowing into the pocket."I think they will." she chirped to him, closing and locking the door behind her.

Athena made her way across the porch and down the steps to where Alroy and Old Potato were patiently waiting for them. "Sorry for keeping you both waiting for me...I just had to make sure I had everything for our first day." She looked up to Alroy and smiled brightly, simply enjoying the view. His eyes had grown to carry this loving gaze whenever he looked at her...And every time she saw it, her heart fluttered and the butterflies stirred in her stomach.

I'll follow you down, through the eye of the storm
Don't worry I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down, while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace
I'll follow you down
ALROY FLYNN REID

Band Teacher

Alroy stood in front of the house near his spirit horse, patiently waiting for the love of his life to join him so they could ride to their new jobs. He'd taken Old Potato for a nice long ride this morning - longer than usual since Athena had insisted against his helping her to get ready. Old Potato was quite content with the extra attention and exercise and Alroy, too, had found the ride rather calming.

He had much to be nervous about, after all. This job was his first, and he would be alone in a room full of strangers - children, yes, but strangers nonetheless. For a solitary creature of chaos, it was a difficult thing to be civil and friendly, but he had been stubborn in his desire to change who he was for the better and Athena had helped so much over the last few years with his ability to cope being around other people. She was his teacher as much his beloved wife. She made him learn and feel things he'd never imagined possible for his kind and everyday was infinitely grateful for her presence in his life. He felt confident now, so much so that when Athena had decided to take a teaching job, he had enthusiastically studied music and taken up a few instruments in order to apply as well.

It was still nerve-wracking to be sure, but between the ride with Old Potato, his past experiences and practice, and the knowledge that both Athena and Sangwen, his closest friend, were but a few classrooms away should he need help, did wonders to calm any anxieties. Indeed, the dark aura that often cast a small dose of negative energy in those around them would have reached an all time low if not for his growing concern over his wife's unusual refusal of any assistance the last few mornings.

"Do you think I did something to upset her?" he asked as he pet his horse's neck while waiting.

"How should I know? I spend most of my time with the bird," Old Potato replied, his voice audible only to his master. "Maybe you tugged too hard on her hair last time you brushed it."

Alroy's brow furrowed at the suggestion. "I'm always very careful with that." Nonetheless, he considered the suggestion, thinking back on previous days leading up to the sudden change of heart.

The little things they did together were moments he greatly cherished and held close to his heart. Brushing Athena's hair, cooking meals together, helping with chores - they were everyday actions to other people, but in Alroy's presumably long life, he never participated in such things. His life before Athena consisted of wondering the rolling green hills of Ireland when the moon was high and the night dark, casting fear into the hearts of any soul unlucky to cross his path. Such is the way of a dullahan and it was many, many years before Alroy had stopped and thought if there was a different path for him. It'd been a few days now and he was missing spending their quiet moments in the morning getting ready together. But if Athena no longer wanted his company at that time, he would not intrude. They still had other moments to share and he still had Old Potato to spend the time with. It did not make him any less sorry to see those morning routines go, however...

Before he could dwell too much on it, Athena appeared, her mere visage banishing all negativity from his mind. He watched as she locked the door before he smiled at her, and the whole world around her seemed to light up as she smiled back. She was just so beautiful, not just in her appearance but in everything she did, from walking to talking.

"You don't have to worry about that, Athena. We'd wait all day if we had to," he said, sweeping her into a big hug.

His horse snorted behind him. "What's this 'we' business? Me and the bird have plans later. Sangwen's garden doesn't eat itself."

Alroy turned his head to look at Old Potato, eyebrow raised.

"I meant 'protect'."

Alroy sighed and shook his head, before leading Athena over to Old Potato, who snorted again before folding his legs beneath him to lay on the ground. His valkyrie was very tiny for a woman - especially a Norse woman, as Old Potato often pointed out - the top of her head barely reaching his chest area. But he liked her that way, in all honesty. It made her easier to hug and cuddle with. He helped her up on the horse - Old Potato still having some impressive height even with his stomach touching ground-level - before getting up on the saddle behind her. Old Potato stood up and they were off towards the academy at a comfortable pace.

They arrived at a reasonable time at the school. Neither of them having a first period, Alroy got down off the horse first when they reached the stables and held out his arms to help Athena before asking, "Do you need any help with your class room, Athena? I have little to do for mine - most everything I need is already there."

Location: Alroy and Athena's home -> School grounds - stables
Company: Athena, her bird, his horse.
OOC: Introducing Alroy in a really huge post. (Honest to God, I did not expect it to turn out this long.)

User Image User Image

Morgana the Demon Queen

Quote:

Quote:

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Morgana the Demon Queen
(Ooc: What exactly is the time schedule for these classes and clubs? Like.. When are breaks and whatnot?)

(Clubs are hosted after school, and during lunch. Students are the ones who decide what the time is, but you can't go back in time)
Kairi Nightingale

(Accepted)
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Il n’y a qu’un bonheur dans la vie, c’est...

Luke

Luke looked at Arya and said " Well I guess I'll have you in class today" he smiled warmly to her. He then turned his attention to River and responded " Your welcome its not a problem it gets lonely anyways.." he chuckled. He then lead them to his classroom. Which was well decorate " I'm the teacher the runs the host club....I'm surprisingly apart of it as well..." he then turn to Arlo and looked at him with a puppy eye face then said " we really could use more members...". He then turned to the and smiled to make them feel more comfortable around him.

... d’aimer et d’être aimé...

Company: River, Arlo, and Arya
    Mood: Calm
    Thoughts: Arlo should join the host club...
    Theme: Yess

OCC:

AnimeWhoLock
    Morgana the Demon Queen
User Image

User ImageUser Image
I want to belong somewhere...

Arlo

He then agreed to go to his classroom and followed them. He looked around seeing the well bright decorated room. He turned to Luke as he felt his puppy stare look at him and heard what he said " Wait hold up....I don't know what you guys do in that kind of club..." he said somewhat nervous. He wasn't sure what a host club exactly was since in Germany they don't have things like that the only kind of host he knew of was a restaurant host or a TV show host.

..where I can be free...

Company: Arya, River,and Luke
    Mood: Normal
    Thoughts: whoa!! why me?!
    Theme: Yup..

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
AnimeWhoLock
Morgana the Demon Queen

(Clubs are hosted after school, and during lunch. Students are the ones who decide what the time is, but you can't go back in time)

[I'm still confused... Like how long are classes? How long are breaks? When are breaks set up? (like when is nutrition/recess and lunch?)]

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Morgana the Demon Queen
[I'm still confused... Like how long are classes? How long are breaks? When are breaks set up? (like when is nutrition/recess and lunch?)]

(Lunch is after the 4th class in the day, there is no recess, and the roleplayers decide when class is over)

Skilled Ladykiller

17,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
Arya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I barely suppressed a laugh. "A host club is... basically..." I grinned, trying to talk with a straight face. "A club where the guys... Entertain the girls. Make them swoon, for instance." I cracked up, and tried to imagine Arlo in the club. That was a bit difficult.

kibblezkutie

Celeste
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I walked outside of my dorm, and started heading for class. School couldn't be that bad, right?

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image

ღєvery flower is a soul
ɓlossoming in natureღ

ஜ.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.ஜ
She followed them obediently into the room, her senses immediately stimulated by the excitedly decorated room. From top to bottom, the walls were covered with posters and pictures, presumably, some of them personal as she thought that choirs often went on trips to compete against other people. River veered right, letting the others follow the teacher. She was too intrigued, too fascinated by everything that was about in the room-so much that she had to run her hands along the things within reach of her. Most of the things at her eye or chest level, as she was conscious that the others could be watching her; and wouldn't it be embarrassing if she was reaching around to touch things?

Her ears perked at the word 'club' and she spun on her heel to face them, curious what it was that he ran. Host club? It seemed that she and Arlo were both on the same wavelength, as he didn't know either-though he was braver in verbalizing his confusion. The fae remained quiet and simply listened on the outskirts of the conversation, turning to Arya as she answered. The elf's answer made her shift slightly, not really comfortable with the apparent implications behind her words. And to make matters worse, it seemed that Arya found it rather amusing-was she almost laughing at the half-demon for not knowing, for having to define it, or because the definition meant something that dense creatures such as herself couldn't understand?

She turned back around, hoping they hadn't noticed the color in her cheeks, or the flustered and frustrated look on her face. Why and how would one sex entertain the other? And why would girls need to or want to swooned? She fidgeted as a level of disequilibrium in her mind set in. Her thoughts raced and raced and raced some more... Weren't forms of entertainment or any level of affection done in front of others not allowed by school policy and rules? How was it even possible that this club existed?
ஜ.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.ஜ
kibblezkutie
AnimeWhoLock

ღℓet the rain kiss you
ℓet the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops
ℓet the rain sing you a lullabyღ
User Image
ARYN RAIDEN

Aryn was walking along the school halls, still trying to figure out the school's layout. Without a map of course. Maps are for losers who knew where to get maps from.

"Should have paid closer attention that orientation thing..." Aryn told himself. "Wouldn't have napped if the speaker wasn't so goddamn boring about it, though..."

For whatever reason, his first class had been canceled and he had little else to do but find a nice comfy place to nap. Now it was only a little while before his next class started and as he perused the room numbers, he concluded he was exactly where he didn't need to be. Maybe it was in another wing....

He decided to call it quits for now and ask for help or risk being late. He usually wouldn't have cared except he had tried his damn-est to get into this school for the dorms and the outside knowledge it'd give him so he could leave his home behind and explore the world. With that said, he'd hate to waste a tardy on the first day when they could be better spent at another time without as big a repercussion.

He peered into some of the classrooms nearby. Some were empty, some were in full session. But one, he found, seemed to have just a few people talking to one another. He opened the door enough to peek his head in and glance around. It looked like a choir room, decorated with many different posters and pictures - must have one of those teachers who tried to be fun and colorful and casual and all that with their students.

There were all of four people in the room with him: a relaxed man with white hair and bright aura about him that was all too easily recognized by Aryn. The second young man had red hair and looked a bit lost at what was being talked about. Aryn tilted his head and took silent note of the darker aura that seemed to pervade the red-haired guy's being before moving his gaze to the girl near them - a pretty-enough elf with brown hair. She seemed to have been laughing at something that had been said.

Aryn's attention quickly drifted turned his attention to the fourth member of the group, a fairy with large butterfly-like wings standing off to the side. Her back was turned to the others, but since standing near the same wall as the door, Aryn could make out the blush on the girls cheeks and the overall uncomfortable expression that marred the girl's otherwise pretty, more mature face. Whatever was happening in here, this one was definitely not liking it. If that was the case, maybe she wouldn't mind being saved for a minute or two. Aryn lightly snapped his fingers at her to get her attention and beckoned her over.

"Hey, help me with something?"

Company: A laughing elf, a relaxed angel, a confused red-head, and a flustered fairy.
Attire: Black t-shirt, cargo pants, and sneakers. Also carrying a single-strap book bag.
OOC: ...

Morgana the Demon Queen

AnimeWhoLock

kibblezkutie

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
User Image
User Image

If I could find assurance to leave you behind
I know my better half would fade
And all my doubt is a staircase for you
Opened out of this maze
The first step is the one you believe in
The second one might be profound.

The valkyrie beamed as he said they would wait all day for her if they had to. "All day?" she asked with a giggle as he hugged her very tightly. She pulled her stomach slightly away from him but not enough such that he would notice. She had to be very careful with their embraces, not wanting there to be too much pressure on her sensitive spot. She only had a small bump as it seemed, but her dress was easily able to cover that-besides, Alroy wasn't the kind to notice these things too quickly. Her mind wandered, wondering if he was offended or deeply upset with her about her refusal of help. His face sure said he wasn't, but after all, he wasn't one to always express himself, especially with sensitive subjects.

Coming back to her senses, she kept her face calm and collected as he led her to Old Potato. His spirit horse was like no other horse that ever existed. He was daunting and mostly terrifying when she first met Alroy, even slightly upset after a couple months of their dating. As it were, Alroy wanted her to ride with him but Old Potato didn't feel comfortable with her resting on his back. His master and his master alone was who he trusted atop his back; but Alroy had insisted that he become okay with it-they were a couple, and Old Potato, Alroy said, had to respect that. She watched as he knelt and laid down in front of her, and she held her arms slightly up for Alroy as he picked her up by the waist to help her onto the spirit equine.

She closed her eyes as the sound of clopping hooves relaxed her, Alroy's arms around her to hold the reigns. The morning was light and crisp, the sun shining brightly, warming her until her cheeks were a healthy rose color. It was like nature could sedate her and bring her to this new place somewhere else where her thoughts followed the stream that wrought through the forest and emptied into the waterfall that overlooked the valley. That...that was her peaceful place.

They came to a halt a short while later and she opened her eyes, the daze dwindling. She turned slightly as Alroy got off the horse; and slowly but surely she brought her leg over to the left side so that she could hop off as she normally did. A smile crawled across her face as she looked down on her husband, her heart beginning to thump again. The day was going to be....It was going to be beautiful. Though she wanted the end to come, she also was dreading it. She had gone over and over in her mind what she would say but still wasn't content and hadn't affirmed anything.

Athena took his hands instead and pushed off the horse, her wings flapping to help her reach the ground safely. "Yes, I could use your help with carrying things and setting up around the room, if you don't mind?" She asked softly, looking up to him again. The valkyrie's hand ran down his arm, her fingers sliding into his hand. It always did feel funny, as his hand was much larger than hers-proportionate with his own body, as was her small hand to her short and lean body.

I'll follow you down, through the eye of the storm
Don't worry I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down, while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace
I'll follow you down
ALROY FLYNN REID

Band Teacher

"Of course I don't mind," Alroy said, all too happy for the opportunity to help his wife.

He watched fondly as she fluttered down from her perch on Old Potato with her fluffy little wings and his smile only brightened as her delicate hand slid into his. He took a quick look around, Old Potato affirming that no one else was nearby before he crouched down slightly and kissed her hand, then gently closed his fingers around hers.

The school rules forbade the showing of public affection, even to his own wife. Alroy could not comprehend why such a rule would exist, but as much reluctance shown in his eyes, he forced himself to let go of her hand as they began walking towards Athena's classroom. Athena had explained the no affection rule to him in very simple, easy terms that he could follow. No hugging anyone and anything he would do with Athena and Athena alone was off limits while other students and faculty were around. Any nuances or exceptions, he would leave for Athena to initiate. It still broke his heart, but he resolved himself to do the best he could to not cause any trouble at his and Athena's new job.

"Master, wait," said his spirit horse.

"Oh! Right." Alroy stopped and broke away from Athena to rummage through one of the saddle bags before producing a wooden plate with a rope looped through the top. The plate read:

DARK SPIRIT HORSE
APPROACH WITH CAUTION
(PREFERABLY NOT AT ALL)

Alroy looped the sign around Old Potato's neck before looking him in the eye.

"Don't go wandering off and causing trouble," he warned.

"I'll attempt waiting here," promised the horse with a soft nicker before turning his attention elsewhere.

Alroy rejoined Athena, trying very hard to resist the urge to hold her hand again as they walked to her classroom.

Location: Alroy and Athena's home -> School grounds - stables
Company: Athena, her bird, his horse.
Parts Accounted For: Body, Head (attached to body), Horse (in stables)
OOC: ...

User Image User Image

Morgana the Demon Queen

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

User ImageUser Image
I want to belong somewhere...

Arlo

When be heard what Aryan said he got somewhat shocked and said " So you want me to be girls boy toy? Yeah...I don't think I fit that job...". He felt somewhat uncomfortable since he didn't really have a way with woman since he has never been even in a relationship. He then turned his attention to the boy and his question then looking at Luke for the answer.

..where I can be free...

Company: Arya, River,and Luke and some random guy
    Mood: Normal
    Thoughts: ummm...no thanks
    Theme: Yup..

OCC:
    AnimeWhoLock

Morgana the Demon Queen
    Kairi Nightingale

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items