Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I take over the world, will you allow me to rule or will you resist?

Allow. I want a lifetime supply of tacos! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Rebel! You'll never rule, poser! 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 10 ]
I'll be dead by then. 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
I'm not afraid of your genetically mutated muffin army! 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 7 ]
Don't let the muffin army eat me!! 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 1 ]
Is this the Krusty Krab? NO! This is Patrick! 0.38181818181818 38.2% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Demonic Man-Lover

Ice-Cold Rogue

KingFanpire

Your Majesty!
I have come with an impeding message for you, you should know me as Girlee whom hails from the land of Crazie, as I stumbled across your search and shown interest in your pairings. zukoxoc
If you would allow me to enter your presence, I would appreciate it if you looked over my samples [a] [b] [c] and judged my worthiness.
I think you are a most just king and will support your conquest to take over the world.(C R A Z I E G I R L E E)

P.S. (Uhm... I know exactly how Toph's feet must've felt when Zuko burned the crap out of them, because I have two giant blisters on the bottom of my feet that make my feet feel like they're on fire...not that I want to totally gross you out or anything...I really just wanted to make that reference and someone understand... sweatdrop

Also I have a list of possible avatar plots which can be found here: [x] Just in case your interested in possible plot ideas I have.)

Demonic Man-Lover

C R A Z I E G I R L E E

I'm not gonna lie, I loved your Mass Effect posts rp posts
So epic emotion_drool

Yes, yes, and yes! I would love to do an Avatar rp with you!
Hmm. I'm going back and forth about whether to do a Zuko x OC one or maybe OC x OC
I have a couple Fire bender OC's that I have been dying to use

Ice-Cold Rogue

KingFanpire

emotion_kirakira aw well thank you! that's one of my
best and favorite 1x1s

i didn't even realize that you were searching for a
mass effect 1x1 XD I will keep that in mind in the future
when ever I want to rp ME.

---Alright off that rabbit trail---

Back to Avatar!

I just started a 1x1 with another rp and we're doing a ZukoxOC
plot. However, I don't mind doing it again with you, but I think it
would be interesting to bring your firebender OCs into some of
those other plots I have listed. I'm always up for tweaking any of
my ideas...or if you want to do ZukoxOC and OCxOC plot. I'd
be okay with that too.

Also I have a skype I use for plotting (just the im portion) if that's easier
for you. ^^ or we can move to pms, or even just make our OOC
which has worked really nicely in the past for me. I'm down for
whatever ^^

Demonic Man-Lover

C R A Z I E G I R L E E

I'm not searching for a Mass Effect one x one, but it was awesome to see one!
I might consider it in the future

I like your plot ideas. I keep going back and forth of whether to do pre-Aang or post-Aang era's
I'm thinking we do some OC x OC plots

I did like the bender x non-bender idea, but I also liked your rebels one.

This was a plot idea I started back when I first created my Avatar char's. It's very vague, but it's something to consider. And yes. I did create it with dialogue from the show's opening sweatdrop

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and the new Avatar was discovered, an Airbender named Aang. Although his airbending skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone. But, eventually, Aang was able to save the world.With the help of his friends, Aang defeated Fire Lord Ozai and ended the Hundred Year War. Zuko, Ozai's son, became the new Fire Lord. Together with Earth King Kuei, Aang and Zuko promised to return the nations to harmony. For the years after, peace was restored between the Fire Nation, Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes and remaining Air Nomads. However, there were those of the Fire Nation that still believed in world domination, holding onto the old ideals that Fire Lord Ozai had instilled so long ago. Men who served under Ozai and idealistic young people formed together to conquer the world once again, forming their own militia, an unofficial army of the Fire Nation. To this day, they are attacking old colonies of the world, attempting to recapture land in the name of the Fire Nation. Completely against it, Fire Lord Zuko attempts to root out the rebellion and assuring the other nations that the attacks were not directed by him. This new found peace is being threatened as old habits die hard and new ideas are not welcomed as easily.

Ice-Cold Rogue

KingFanpire

Well hey! I have a few plots up my sleeve so now you know someone who'd be interested in rping one with you maybe in the future sometime C;

Sounds good too me!

If you're wanting to bring in your fire benders the concentration/prison one, might be good plot to go with. And we can also bring in a mix of non-benders and benders.

Haha I love that you used the dialogue from the show! I read it in Katara's voice and everything! And I have music from the show playing in the background.

I have a similar plot that I added today! I think I added after you look through my plots that's really funny. I like it. Would we use non-cannon or cannon characters for this plot?

Demonic Man-Lover

C R A Z I E G I R L E E

I'm all about OC characters, but you want to do canon chars, I'm totally okay with it!

I'm going to be out of town for the next couple days, but let me know if any plot ideas stand out to you!

Ice-Cold Rogue

KingFanpire

That's funny I'm going out of town too, but I'll have internet access I think.
Gosh I'm really torn on which plot to do...This is the one I have that's similar
to yours,

The Ex-Fire Lord Ozai has been imprisoned for a few months now. He
under strict watch at all times. Princess Azula, strip of her royalty, has
been locked away in asylum. The Aangang have dealt with small rebellions,
here and there- but nothing could have prepared them for this...A small team,
of firebenders, trained as assassins, have hatch a plan to free Azula, and
set things on the right path. No mistakes this time. There are still many
firebenders whose loyalty still belongs to the old firelord and see firelord
Zuko as a traitor. Unaware, of what is happening beneath their noses, the
Aangang find themselves with a new problem on there hands...Azula, and
the Ex-Fire Lord Ozai have escaped.

The plan between Azula and the Ozai would be to wipe out all other benders,
(kill them- no imprisonments) making it so that the only kingdom that exist is
the fire kingdom. As the gang is on the hunt for them, they're finding villages
and town slaughtered. Azula and Ozai need to be stopped before, it's once
again too late...

Characters I'm interested in: Zuko, possibly Katara
Characters needed:
Aang
Sokka
Toph
Azula
Suki
Ozai (NPC)
*Possible to throw in
NPC's as well especially as followers of Azula and Ozai

We can mix the two plots together, and hash out all the details of it. But
I like playing non-cannon as well...decisions, decisions. I'll let you look
over this plot again, and the other one I was talking about was this one:

Best friends/Siblings/Strangers/Couple (all different possibilities) are at a concentration camp//prison. The benders have been captured by the fire nation, and are forced to live miserably. The rp would focus around life at the camp, and the day to day struggles.

*Drama Twist: The pair (best friends/siblings/couple) are captured. The two are both strong-willed personalities and won't go down without a fight. Needing to calm the riots and keep the order, the Fire Warden decides to make a point out of the two: one of them is killed. The story would continue on with the surviving character, and a new character that was already at the camp.

Alt. Twist: The other of the pair could be taken in for leverage to get the other partner to spill about possible rebel plans against the fire kingdom. The characters are tortured. We can late decide to keep the characters or kill them off

Extra:
๑ Would like to bring in fire-benders NPC or just minor characters (maybe to given bigger roles later on)
๑ It doesn't matter to me if the characters are earth benders/water benders
๑ Best friends I would like to make the same sex, just for non-romantical purposes and focus on a different aspect of the rp
๑ Siblings can be same sex or different
๑ Strangers aspect of this particular story focus is just a new prisoner meets and old prison that's been there for a while

Character I would like: unknown atm

Which like I mentioned before you could bring in your fire benders, because they could
be traitors or guards that have a change of heart? There's a lot we could do with this one.
We could do a guardxprisioner type thing- or follow the idea I already have listed.

I'm down for either one of these plots or variations of these plots.

Demonic Man-Lover

C R A Z I E G I R L E E

Just got back home. The only thing with the first plot is that a lot of canon characters would have to be played. But we can definitely mix the two.

As an idea between my two chars, here are their profiles
One is a Fire Bender mercenary and the other is a daughter of a General in the Fire Nation Army, both set in a post-war setting, but that can always be changed

I like the idea of a group of Fire Bender assassins trying to release Azula and possibly Ex-Fire Lord Ozai as they attempt to take down Zuko's rule. At the same time, I like the prison idea, except maybe it is a Earth Kingdom prison that has captured "dangerous" Fire Benders and other Benders of the sort.

We should definitely do a combo of the two and maybe have two different stories going on with multiple characters and maybe paths cross or they don't.

Ice-Cold Rogue

KingFanpire

With the first plot we could always just focus on certain characters: Aang, Katara, Zuko, Sokka, Toph- and bring in the others when needed. Or just choose to focus on two of those characters and just NPC the others. I'm definitely down for this tho, and we can figure out the details of how long it's been, and which characters we want to play.

So the Earth prison would be during Fire Lord Zuko's era?

If you want I'm down with doing two separate threads, that way one story can go one way and the other which ever. So it doesn't get to cluttering or confusing, and if we want to change the prison one during Fire Lord Ozai's reign we can- and we could still do the prison for fire benders just make it traitorous fire benders that had tried and betrayed Ozai?

Or if you really want to mix the two we can, we just need to make sure to clarify everything for my brain's sake lol

Demonic Man-Lover

C R A Z I E G I R L E E

Sorry I've been out of touch! I got behind in my class and had to do some MAJOR catch up, along with writing two essays during the same week! UGH!

Anyway, I hope you're still up to doing this! LEMME KNOW!

If you are, here are some feedback thoughts on your comment:
I do not know if I want to bring canon characters into it at all. I certainly do not want to RP as them, but if you want to RP as them, you are more than welcome to! I want to do more OC x OC, if you are alright with that

Demonic Man-Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces