Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Streaker

10,050 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Pet battling, huh? Awesome! I'm definitely looking forward to how it turns out!

I am curious if it'll be turn-based or real-time, though I good with either.

The Avatar Builder is gonna be a handy feature too! Future's looking brighter already!

O.G. Gaian

15,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Clambake 200
Lol and for sure they're not going to work on the economy one bit. xD

Sick of them pushing cash items on us with every "announcement"

Hot Bachelor

FISHING UPDATES! I can't wait!

Noble Demigod

Please if you're going to make an MMO, please make it gcash friendly, and playable for everyone. Monster galaxy was kind of horrible since it heavily relied on cash-based items(evolution, to "pokeballs", rare creatures, etc...) for you to play decently. Perhaps making it buyable by gaia gold or make us work hard for it( like zomg, where you get to spend gcash for optional item boosts).

Benevolent Sweetheart

12,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
I wish they would address the mobile app situation. If the app improved, the traffic would drastically increase on Gaia due to the ability of logging in, not just via computer but through mobile devices too!!

P.S > Cannot WAIT for the new and improved avatar builder, totally looking forward to it!

=D

EDIT: I REALLLY miss zOMG. I spent countless hours defeating monsters and bosses and all of a sudden, it's gone... REALLY gonna MISS that game; one of the BEST aspects of Gaia and you pushed it to the side...

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

um.. i joined in 03, i know what its been like
and you arent listening to me... so its not worth continuing this conversation...

all right let's go to play the event wink

i am i am, over 300 golden eggs, 1000 eggs collected, but i cant get enough damage! its the last part i have to complete >.<

rofl blast! the easter slots are the worst minigame ever!!!!!!

I am 1863 points and 2486 eggs.... XD and when hit the last achievement I'm done!!!!

I suggest you, that when the wheel come, you should use the level 3, that way it will give you so many points and eggs, and in the balloons just the level 2, and if you are shot of gold, then go the MP and sell one of the golden eggs, that will last you like a XD so many rounds... and it will get you eggs points faster wink

biggrin good luck in there!!

Duuurn's Wife

Backwoods Hiker

Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

I also call it right now that everything will be cash based...

and then you'll left all the people that can't afford to spend cash to buy gaia cash

and that will a great number

and how is that not exactly how things run on this site?
rich people buy cash, get bonus cash, and bonus items just for buying it
then they spend cash, and get bonus items for spending it
then they sell all of those items for super stupid prices on the mp
repeat process

and for those of us who cant buy cash its
try to earn cash off dinky daily treat, fail 75% of time because the ads are sucky and hardly updated and glitch out
try to get items by begging or questing
dumpster dive like a fiend
or- has to sell off old items that are worth way less than new items just to afford a new item

its ******** up

The problem is not those of us who buy GC, it's the generators. $10 amounts to 80-100bil, usually, with this inflation. So no, I'm not going to sell an item I payed 999GC for for any less than it should be worth. (considering the given high/low of the market at the time - this also includes rarity and demand.) If everyone just starts selling their stock for much less than it's current worth it will not fix the problem. There'd still be too much gold in circulation.

Take up fishing and collecting paper, or make a shop where you sell the fruits of your talents if you are questing an item so badly. You don't have to spend a dime on Gaia if you don't want to. Ignore new items when you can't afford your cash or time to quest them.

If you can't fork over $5-$10, or the time it takes to raise enough gold for a pixelated item that is purely for personal enjoyment -- don't, but people that do are a non-issue. More gold sinks, less availability of gold with higher payouts from (hopefully new & better) games, and better items in gold shops (AND GETTING RID OF GOLD GENERATORS, GAIA, HELLO, PLEASE LISTEN) would do much more for the economy than simply low-balling ourselves.

O.G. Gaian

15,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Clambake 200
Horouka
I'm really not that excited about the new mmo stare in case you get it ready it would be nice if it didn't have that same problem that caused zOMG! to be shut down.

Wait. Zomg doesn't exist anymore? Since when? I've only been gone less than a damn year!

Lucky Dabbler

12,275 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
well i'm happy a fishing update made it
and pet battles

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
                interesting how so many of us are happy with the change in gold gens, and also worried mostly about the gold economy
                Gaia was thinking not so long ago that a majority of us liked gold gens... this proved them wrong.

Malevolent Mage

12,200 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Cool Cat 500
As long as pet battling doesn't cost a lot,
I'm super pumped for it!
I imagine it a lot like Pokemon, maybe even a little more interactive!
Please do not disappoint! biggrin
And a chat feature would be nice again
I hate my PM box always being full or deleting messages.
So that will be nice :3
I also hope we can do something about the gold economy,
if you dont have billions/trillions of gold
or a lot of money to spend in the cash shop, it gets hard getting the good stuff

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Aerachnais

The problem is not those of us who buy GC, it's the generators. $10 amounts to 80-100bil, usually, with this inflation. So no, I'm not going to sell an item I payed 999GC for for any less than it should be worth. (considering the given high/low of the market at the time - this also includes rarity and demand.) If everyone just starts selling their stock for much less than it's current worth it will not fix the problem. There'd still be too much gold in circulation.

Take up fishing and collecting paper, or make a shop where you sell the fruits of your talents if you are questing an item so badly. You don't have to spend a dime on Gaia if you don't want to. Ignore new items when you can't afford your cash or time to quest them.

If you can't fork over $5-$10, or the time it takes to raise enough gold for a pixelated item that is purely for personal enjoyment -- don't, but people that do are a non-issue. More gold sinks, less availability of gold with higher payouts from (hopefully new & better) games, and better items in gold shops (AND GETTING RID OF GOLD GENERATORS, GAIA, HELLO, PLEASE LISTEN) would do much more for the economy than simply low-balling ourselves.

Agree!

no gold generators,more gold sinks, more chances to rare items, and probably a healthy economy, within time.

Hope they listen to you my dear. This economy is so ******** up this days.... rofl

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Raine Kiyoshi
Horouka
I'm really not that excited about the new mmo stare in case you get it ready it would be nice if it didn't have that same problem that caused zOMG! to be shut down.

Wait. Zomg doesn't exist anymore? Since when? I've only been gone less than a damn year!

they say they took Zomg down patch it up, fix some holes, something about security and all, it was been 6 months sincet hey did that.

xp

MorseApple's Wife

Aged Veteran

38,175 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Married 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila
Phieth
Paka Ruri Kaila

um.. i joined in 03, i know what its been like
and you arent listening to me... so its not worth continuing this conversation...

all right let's go to play the event wink

i am i am, over 300 golden eggs, 1000 eggs collected, but i cant get enough damage! its the last part i have to complete >.<

rofl blast! the easter slots are the worst minigame ever!!!!!!

I am 1863 points and 2486 eggs.... XD and when hit the last achievement I'm done!!!!

I suggest you, that when the wheel come, you should use the level 3, that way it will give you so many points and eggs, and in the balloons just the level 2, and if you are shot of gold, then go the MP and sell one of the golden eggs, that will last you like a XD so many rounds... and it will get you eggs points faster wink

biggrin good luck in there!!

nope im good on gold, its just how long it takes this last section to go down.. I hate it it takes forever and you only get 2 damage, if that, and its not worth hopping on 1 the whole time
i like the slots just fine, i dont see why everyone hates them and no jump jump

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I missed having the instant messaging system from before, I'm happy they're going to try and figure out there own. THe pet system sounds prety cool as well! ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff