Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
User Image
^ click for the latest announcement

first announcement:
Hello Gaians! I'm chipper, cheerful, and on top of the world! Why, do you ask? Well, it's neither my birthday nor Christmas, but April contains my absolute favorite day of the entire year. Can you guess it? Statistically speaking, you have a one in thirty chance to guess right. If you only count business days -- you know I do -- the list will be narrowed down to twenty-two! Ah, arithmetic: My childhood crush. I remember back in the day, when I was but a young tax boy, tallying up the monetary value of my favorite toys. Such whimsy! Ironically, my favorite toy was actually the trusty calculator I employed to make those estimations, but I'd never sell that! Not for anything less than... oh, perhaps twenty or thirty trillion gold. Let's face it, sentimentality is priceless-- in the sense that it's worth nothing at all on its own! Simply a poor investment on paper. Anyways, I suppose you'll be left in awe and intrigue wondering about my favorite day of the year. Ah, what can I offer you... Hm...

What will the next Chance Item be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with April's Advance Chance On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

Right! As a bit of a token prize for trying, I've gone ahead and loaded up La Victoire with April's Advance Chance, which I found was cluttering up my rather pristine office space. Enjoy!

"Nice to see you again, taxpayers! How are your investments holding up? I notice that the stock prices for "stray dollar bills tucked between your matresses" and, "finding loose change on the car floor" are truly rising with the recent inflation! Bravo to you, savvy saver. Enough chit chat, though. I didn't come by to discuss the intricacies of your financial success or pitfalls, at least not exactly that. I stopped in to share with you a strange image I found when I ran April's Advance Chance through the government-approved and federally mandated X-ray machine we just installed in the office. It's a sleek piece of tech, but perhaps too powerful. Take a look at the sneak peek we've uncovered:"

User Image

"User ImageWhat will the next Chance Item be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with April's Advance Chance On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

If you wish to purchase your Advance Chance now, simply make your way over to La Victoire! Best of luck! And do file your taxes soon. I'm quite serious about that. I'd rather not have to take more drastic measures to ensure your payment arrives on time, my dear Gaians."

April 2015 Sealed Advance Chance

User ImageUser Image

999gc/1999gc in the cash shop

==========
Spoons:

gaia_spoons Guess the theme!

gaia_spoons Will you buy the AC for this month?

gaia_spoons Is that a pokemon dragon, or a regular run-of-the-mill fantasy dragon?

gaia_spoons What are your expectations? The teasers showed I think fewer silhouettes that before. Will there be fewer items?

gaia_spoons I shamelessly stole Minghii's code from last month for this. Am I the worst or the worst?

Feel free to add your discussion topics!

Swashbuckling Sentai

sillouettes look promising, especially interesting in the one on the left

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Amon Larethian
sillouettes look promising, especially interesting in the one on the left

agreed emotion_kirakira spoopy shadow dragon and a conjurer maybe

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The sword wielding one reminds me a bit of the lady samurai from disgaea. But I will wait and see since I am unsure of what the theme of the RIG will be.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Magnificent Moonbeam
The sword wielding one reminds me a bit of the lady samurai from disgaea. But I will wait and see since I am unsure of what the theme of the RIG will be.

it's a little early for a CON Tagious 2.0, but it would be neat if it was that again. Another RIG full of reference/cosplay/con items emotion_kirakira and Fleury Ives precious bara angel

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Snow Danger
Magnificent Moonbeam

it's a little early for a CON Tagious 2.0, but it would be neat if it was that again. Another RIG full of reference/cosplay/con items emotion_kirakira and Fleury Ives precious bara angel

That's for June. (though I loved last June's CON Rig) However, I think we're back into the fantasy theme.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
is this another fighter rig???

But seriously I'm digging that sword and dragon silhouette. I don't know what the think about the second on to the left. Like what up with those legs?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Braev Dullahan
is this another fighter rig???

But seriously I'm digging that sword and dragon silhouette. I don't know what the think about the second on to the left. Like what up with those legs?

Eternal Rivals 2.0 with existing NPCs being fighters? Yes and yes Please and thanks

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

They all look interesting to me.

Demonic Lover

Akatsuki (Log Horizon) is that you???

The silhouettes are interesting C: if they are all traditional Asian (or "traditional" as in anime-ish versions) I might pass from the RIG uo u it's not an aesthetic I work with...

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
the middle human one is most intriguing to me because the silhouette is v basic ~ ~ i wonder what it could be

the other ones don't look like items i would ever use (fighters) unless the one on the far left is a sorceress / mage / witch
gaia_star

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

East Asian themed?
The center two silhouettes remind me of a samurai and a miko...

I kind of hope so. We're kind of due for more variety in traditional East Asian fashion other than fancy kimono #235...
how about a pha nung? (ผ้านุ่ง)

Snow Danger
I shamelessly stole Minghii's code from last month for this. Am I the worst or the worst?

you're absolutely disgusting lmaojk emotion_c8

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ohhh this means it will open tomorrow? emotion_kirakira that dragon omg that dragon

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
The silhouette with the ponytail makes me think of Flynn from Shin Megami Tensei. emotion_kirakira (not really but whatever)

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
the hint looks kinda nice this time OuO

the second from the left reminds me of Homura from PMMM!

It's been ages since I got an AC, could anyone tell me when the RIG will be unsealed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff