have just taken it and ignored me completely

is it that bad rly

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I gave away a trillion yesterday, 100B to 10 people and not *one* of them said thank you or acknowledged it in any which way.

So yeah it happens, lots of ungrateful people here.

Cute Victory

7,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Streaker 200
unless its amazing I don't want art

IRL Noob

are you sure they saw it o: ? cuz the art in your sig is awesome if you drew it O:

Feral Diedrich

I always thank those who draw for me

And I don't ask for art often scream

(Though I should start collecting more artsu of my OC Tamachi so I can start making a profile for him already emo )

Feral Rogue

Snort Like A Pig
are you sure they saw it o: ? cuz the art in your sig is awesome if you drew it O:
ya
like i PM it to them and it's no longer in my outbox which means they read the PM
so they definitely got it
or if i quote them in a post, they'll complete the trade and then i hear nothing

ty i did draw it

Capitalist

I always tip to show some sort of gratitude, it's pretty awkward otherwise, imo. emotion_eyebrow

Feral Loiterer

wow that freaking sucks

Elocutionist

Genyusai
lots of ungrateful people here.

Feral Rogue

Freaked Glitter
wow that freaking sucks

idk it's just kinda annoying when you spend like 5 hours on a piece and then... they take it and leave without a word

Feral Loiterer

Feral Rogue
Freaked Glitter
wow that freaking sucks

idk it's just kinda annoying when you spend like 5 hours on a piece and then... they take it and leave without a word
I don't know why its so hard to just say thank you. it's two words.

Nimty's Bae

Spook

Sadly, I'm not surprised by this. Happens all the time when I gift people, so of course they're just as ungrateful when they receive art! Ughh~

Dedicated Aggressor

They're stupid.

You should always be courteous and gracious when you receive a gift.

Unless it's anon in which case, there's not much you can do other than make a gaudy anon thank thread.

I will find the people who were callous about your art and I will teach them a lesson with my bat.

B☢NK
Screw them. mad
People should always say thanks for a gift, even if it's small. Your art isn't bad either, but even if someone got bad art they should say thanks.
I've had one person not even pay me once when I was randomly drawing people for 1b. Like c'mon don't pretend you didn't see it. I don't care if you don't like it you still wanted it and so you need to pay.

Fluffy Kitten

5,250 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
User Image

yeah It seems to be the in thing these days.... ungratefulness talk2hand don't let it discourage you though. there are still some people out there with manners heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff