Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Raider

back again & BORED emotion_donotwant
i need to do something other than browsing tumblr tags all day emotion_facepalm & then get existential crisis
practice time! i will draw some requests→ JUST POST-- if possible no links--- i will quote you when i'm done emotion_dowant
User Image

traditional art freebs - watercolor & pen - mostly headshots(?)

what i draw:
avies = OC's
cute = creepy
"weird"
"normal"
"cannot be explained"
whatever
idk just post rofl

what i don't draw:
lemme think..
uhhhh....
idc just post rofl

samples:
hakekeke i have samples this time emotion_puke
or check out my tumblr & deviantart
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Alien Raider

4-6-2015 OPEN
*oh and friendly reminder: watercolor takes time to dry emotion_facepalm finishing a freeb might take a while emotion_yatta
*WIP:
none atm- will post later

finished works:
1. XxDeeDeexxX
User Image

2. OfficerBooty
User Image

3. ???
4. ???

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
Consider her please? owo

User Image Adopted from Milkpan

Your color pallet is really nice btw!

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Oooh your art is lovely~
Me, maybe? c:

QuackingMoron's Husband

Toxic Cottontail

18,225 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
maybe this boy? surprised

User Image

Wrathful Widow

wow your art is beautiful

273A's Husbando

Naughty Garbage

15,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
Your art is absolutely stunning! Would you possibly consider art of my skeleton OC? He's a necromancer who can summon things that are dead and give them new life. I'm looking for a solo picture or, perhaps, one of him with some of his zombies.

References
I legit don't have any references, but I can give you some ideas!

Just note that his suit should be black, his shirt should be white, and he should be wearing a full tie in black. His top hat's colors should also be swapped.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what the glowing from his skull looks like. His hands also glow this color when he uses his powers.

About
Syn Dalca is a 6'2" male skeleton who is of Romanian descent. His attire consists of a well-fitted formal black suit with a white shirt, black tie, black dress shoes, black gloves, and a black top hat with a white band. His skull also emanates a faint green glow which indicates the bond between his soul and the skeletal remains. When activating his powers, his hands glow the same color green and he throws energy orbs in the shape of skulls to keep his distance.

The name 'Syn' comes from a shortened version of 'synchrony' which means 'acting or considered together'. The reasoning for this name is because Syn is, quite literally, a soul bound to his skeletal remains through the means of necromancy.

His species is more commonly known as undead/lich.

Syn is an outgoing man who makes fun of the fact that he’s a skeleton using nothing but bone jokes. He’s inappropriate, has a degree in sassy remarks, and has mastered the art of sarcasm. However, there are times when he’s driven into small fits of depression due to his appearance and the consequences of what he is and what he’s done in the past.

Syn is a high-level necromancer with the ability to raise zombies and skeletons as well as summon ghosts, wraiths, banshees, and the occasional low-level demon to follow his command.

The zombies he summons are usually brainless-like beings who act somewhat like friendly cavemen. They're the type who would knock over the trash can, panic, and then either run away or try to pick things up. They only get significantly violent when Syn gives them the word or he is threatened.

The skeletons he summons happen to be more soldier-like. They carry around swords made of steel and act as Syn's personal guards when he needs them. They are extremely protective and loyal.

The ghosts he summons are used as spies and scouts, often reporting to Syn about anything going on. They give orders on the front lines if and when Syn can't personally be there.

The wraiths and banshees he summons are often used as battle scouts as well as luring allies. They tempt and taunt the enemies into a choice location before ambushing them in packs.

The demons he summons are the mischievous beings who are used to make deals and get inside information from the shadows.

Backstory
Syn was born to a very respected and well-liked family. His mother was a housewife who stayed home to care for him while his father was at work in the church. His father was a well-renowned priest who preached the word of God to the hopeless and taught his son in the same manner in hopes that Syn would take over the church in the future. As Syn got older, he attended school and graduated with some of the best grades in his class.

Around his early teen years, he went into his father’s study and found confiscated occult books. Many had notes on them, indicating that they had been donated. His father took them from the misguided children looking to practice the dark arts so that he may redirect them onto God’s path. While knowing this wasn’t something he should toy with, Syn’s curiosity got the better of him. He grabbed the first book he could before heading off into his room.

His father never knew that one or two books would be missing from his study and he continued to bring new works of literature into the house without knowing that Syn had been reading them. After five years of reading any and all books that his father brought home, Syn knew he had a gift. There were things he could do that most others could not. Whenever his father would be at work and his mother would be asleep, he’d spend time in his room bending fire on matches or moving objects with his will. He even took the time to morph the water during his daily baths.

His father never knew of what Syn could do until the age of eighteen. A man, seeking to murder the good priest, ended up being thrown and pinned to the ceiling. Syn only wanted to protect his family, but his father saw it differently. They never saw their son the same way, but they were also afraid to keep him in the house. Since Syn was eighteen at the time, they sent him off to work in the military in hopes that he’d give up his interest in witchcraft or would die trying to fight for his life.

After a few years of training, Syn was assigned as a Spy where he spent most of his time and efforts undercover and in some of the most dangerous situations. He never gave up his practice of witchcraft and dabbled in the art of Necromancy after an otherworldly entity gifted the young man a rather ghastly book, most likely for his own gain. Syn studied the book over the years and managed to perfect his skills, but he became power hungry. It just wasn’t enough for him. Losing sight of his humanity and all logical thinking, Syn performed a dangerous ritual in which he’d become one of the most powerful wizards.

With this in mind, Syn performed the ritual without knowing that his sacrificial offering of another human being would not be enough to meet the requirements of equivalent exchange. While the ritual itself forced the soul to be torn from the body as a whole and rebound to the skeletal structure of the body, it wasn't going to get the undead to follow his commands. Therefore, the undead that were risen to complete the ritual fed upon Syn’s flesh until he was nothing but a soul bound to the skeletal remains. Once their new king had given his sacrifice, they vowed to follow his commands and protect him when need be. Despite how they look, all of Syn’s summonings are friendly until someone attempts to harm Syn or one of his friends, or he tells them to attack.

Ghost Giver

Ooo So many good artist on gaia now. crying

Ghostly Doll

How 'bout me? I can switch to a human avi if you prefer. ^-^ I don't often do animal avis. .w. She could also be crying blood? >:3 Idk... ^-^

o-o Your art is beautiful, the style is so cool. surprised

//Update: The wips look great!

Luminous King's Senpai

Familiar Demigod

15,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Your Art emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
Maybe one of my boys?
Arie
User ImageUser Image

Leon
User Image User Image

Animated Hero

wow, you've got lovely art! O:
maybe this oc?
User Image

Clever Doll

If you're still looking, maybe one of my three oc's?

Girl
User Image

Boys
User Image
User Image
Your art is so freaking amazing!!! emotion_jawdrop Would you perhaps consider one of these darlings? :'D

Avis

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Non-avi darlings heart

User Image
User ImageUser Image<---fennec foxUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

My very new adopts!! emotion_kirakira

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Str-Wrs's Wife

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
Stunning artwork, very pretty! If you're still looking for some; please consider my sexy bunch whee
User ImageUser Image

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

If you're still looking for ppl... My OC?

She has no pupils! Her eyes are just a solid glowing toxic green.
The glow between her breasts is also just a glowing of the skin in a slight
diamond/tear drop shape, there is no physical object there that glows.

Now for the nude reference sheet.
**NSFW WARNING!!!**

If you need more then the reference sheet then here are some other arts I've received for you to browse.

Boobies Warning

good hair ref

good hair and horn ref

good hair ref

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces