Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

xxxxxxxOPENING xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

K. Lets make this real simple for you all.
                                      I shall start off with the rules. So, pay close attention!
                                      Well first, thanks for coming and stopping by our joint!
                                      Give us a <3?
                                      User Image

O1" No stealing anything (this includes graphics, coding, etc) unless it's made for you.
                                      O2" Refunds, and stuff will depend on who you order from. Ask if needed
                                      O3" Feel free to critique and make comments. We must improve off what you say after all.
                                      O4" Stay and chat with us! We love to chit-chat. ouo
                                      O5" We do not reserve slots, and please send the trade to the correct person
                                      O6" Please make your offer reasonable. :c
                                      O7" Have permission for the images you give us!
                                      O8" Be specific with your order for less changes, etc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2/O3/13" We opannn; theme is I Got a Boy by SNSD
                                      O6/19/13" Theme change: MichiGo by G-Dragon (thanks to Satan Senpai for graphics <3)
                                      O8/25/13" Theme change: Rum Pum Pum Pum by F(x)
                                      O3/O7/14" Theme change: Mr.Mr by SNSD
                                      O7/??/15" Theme change: Hello Bubble by Girls' Day

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxxxxSLOTS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

VOCALIST;
                                baeswag" open/bribe only
                                OO slots available ★ username
                                O2 bribes available ★ username, username
                                coding availability ★ no
                                RAPPER; Ryuhanie" open
                                OO slots available ★ Vertagho
                                O1 bribes available ★ Uta The Ghoul, username
                                coding availability ★ no
                                DANCER; ultra tired" open
                                OO slots available ★ blue moon harmonies
                                O1 bribes available ★ username, Asru, CandyCaneMints
                                coding availability ★ yes
                                MAKNAE; hiring " n/a
                                OO bribes available ★ username, username
                                THE FAN; hiring "n/a
                                OO bribes available ★ username, username

xxxxxxxFORMS xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

ORDERING FORM (post in thread, and after accepted, send trade, after you receive your order, we complete the trade. Do not order coding from people who have it listed as no. No = No)
                                [quote="INSERT DESIRED DESIGNER"][/quote]
                                [size=10][b]Username:[/b]
                                [b]Desired Designer:[/b]
                                [b]Type of Graphic:[/b]
                                [b]Pictures:[/b]
                                [b]Colors + Font:[/b]
                                [b]Text:[/b]
                                [b]Extra + Theme:[/b]
                                [b]Time needed by:[/b]
                                [b]Total + tip?:[/b][/size]

HIRING FORM (PM hire form to me/Ryuhanie and if any questions, please ask through PM! )
                                [size=10][b]Username + quick sample/thread:[/b]
                                [b]Ur position?:[/b]
                                [b]#of slots u have:[/b]
                                [b]#of bribes u have:[/b]
                                [b]Do u want to do coding?:[/b] (if you want to do coding, say yes. if not, say no.)

Do that upper part first. Then [i]this [/i]bottom part [b]after [/b] you get accepted. [strike]You'll know if you're accepted if you get a reply. [/strike] Replies will now be given.
                                Now using my [u]'[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/m-r-m-r/t.90815819_1/#9]about' format[/url][/u], edit it (quote the post to see the coding) and make it about YOU. Edit the 'about' part,
                                'what you do' part, prices and samples, and bribe items. Add any extra TINY things if you wish.
                                After making it, pm me it in CODE not text, because it's going to take a lot of space. So, it should have the CODE brackets around it and stuff. And add your avi bbcode thing!
                                [/size]

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxryuhaniexxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Heyyy. I'm Taemii or I used to be. Now i'm Ryuhanie.
                                I watch lots of anime and listen to kpop/jpop. I also source any
                                art used in your graphics. & don't worry bc I'll source the art for you! (for free)
                                But if I do use art in your graphics, please link the sources in your
                                thread/post layouts. It should look like this, which I believe
                                isn't that distracting (& if you got problems with that
                                then don't order from me ^o^)

WHAT I DO; PRICE + SAMPLES"
                                thread layouts: bribe
                                post layouts/banners: bribe
                                buttons (includes 200 x 40 & 88 x 33): bribe

you can also give gold! but i don't have a set price bc i
                                don't know how to price anything atm so LOL
                                just make your gold offer reasonable

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌(bribe) things in my wishlist or gold.
                                Please add extra if you're going to ask for an L-shape!
                                I'm not a big fan of doing those.. ((((':

WHO; ur reading about"
                                User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxbaeswagxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Yo, lovely. I'm baeswag but the first three letters will do.
                                I'm a 21 year old photoshop junkie who learned from scratch,
                                but the mileage I have is pretty impressive I suppose? 'Been
                                playing with it since my younger Neopet days. Other than that,
                                I like to chill on Gaia by day and save lives by night; not as a
                                masked vigilante, but as a nursing student. Working on these
                                layouts is just a hobby so let's try and keep a good attitude
                                about everything together and I'm sure you and I will get along
                                famously~ Yeah?

User Image___User Image___User Image

___________User Image

*THESE ARE APPROXIMATE PRICES. THEY WILL VARY ON DIFFICULTY AND TIME REQUIRED BY.
                                      **FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE READ THE POST EACH PICTURE IS LINKED TO.
                                      ***OVERALL INFO ABOUT MY STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES CAN BE FOUND HERE.

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌bribe me using gc items, specifically rigs, and monthly letters.
                                ★ ★ &&. or higher-end priced items on my wishlist
                                + please don't bribe me a 500mil item for a 7bil layout lul

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxultra tiredxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hello, my name is Ana, I am 20, and I am in college to become
                                a graphic designer. I have been making graphics on gaia for
                                about nine years. #holyshit. I started from picasa to photo filtre
                                & so on. Trust me, if I can do it, I know you can too. But if you wo-
                                uld like me to make you a graphic, thread layout, button, or ba-
                                nner sometime feel free to order & I will get you an order that you
                                will be pleased with. I do my best to give the customer what they
                                like. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or feed-
                                back then feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.

User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image
                                User Image

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌accepting gold, wishlist items, or art.
                                xxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxharajuku konbinixxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

hey baby hey baby! i'm hara, but you can just call me traash (و ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
                                i'm eighteen years old and i'll be starting college in the fall! i've
                                been working with photoshop for awhile now, though i've never really
                                kept track of how long. mostly, i'm just here to learn from the others
                                and get better ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ eheh. please have patience with me when
                                ordering a gfx, i'm self taught and certain requests may take time. if
                                there's anything else you'd like to know, please quote me in the forum,
                                i'll try my best to get back to asap.

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image
                                * prices can be found on the first page along with recent work

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌i'm pretty easily bribed, so just any of the higher end items on my wish
                                list, gold, or art will do! bribe orders are priority cause i am trash lmao
                                aye.

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                User Image

WHO; ur reading about"
                                insert avatar using this. Use Full body BBcode please.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
            User Image

xxxxxxxusernamexxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

aboutyouhere

*insert what you do and the price of them along with your samples please*

MY;
                                BRIBES"
                                ▌insertwantedbribeitems

WHO;
                                ur reading about"
                                insert avatar using this. Use Full body BBcode please.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxxxxAFFILIATESxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

pm me or quote me here to ask to be affies! 200x40 or 88x31 only please

LINKS IN"

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][img]http://i.imgur.com/IyP3DsO.gif[/img][/url]

(may use these but preferably the one out of spoiler)

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][img]http://i.imgur.com/qxEcIkd.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/i-got-a-boy-open-3-us/t.84524213/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/INbb87m.gif[/IMG][/url]

LINKS OUT"

closed/inactive (for around 1 year) threads along with threads of inactive owners will have their banner removed, sorry!

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                                User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

xxxxxxxEXTRAxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

CREDITS"
                                <3 bar-recolor by Satan Senpai
                                graphics by Hello Taemii/Ryuhanie
                                brushes/textures/fonts to their respective owners
                                renders: himayeollie, peajung, VipArmy, linhkunn2k1

FREEBIES"

none atm!

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image

- Niika Ru - devie angel - everily - Mista Pickles - The Darkened One II - Satan Senpai - one more troubled soul - I kardia I; - Tippie Toe - love me oppa - aestivas - Tulay Vespera- rainbow Kappukeki - Anjelayn - Little Angelsea - Silvery Heaven

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Makhoire's Kouhai

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300