Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Explorer

I just wanted to know if awards were reduced to just 10% of previous levels intentionally? I can earn more in one game of booty grab than in playing 7 levels of Switchum right now; I can even earn more gold just posting a few times. Given the amount of time invested in playing Switchum, I'm wondering if this is intentional?
They're trying out having it as a permanent game instead of just an event one, so it may take awhile for them to settle on exactly how much the rewards should be..

Alien Explorer

Even so, the present awards are inappropriate when just replying to this post gives me almost as much gold as playing half the game. It went way lower when the game crashed last time it was available; and it's even lower still now. This is why I am wondering if it was intentional or just rushed coding during the patching?

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
We are adjusting the level of payouts currently, once the dev is back form holiday it will be changed. heart

Alien Explorer

bluealaris
We are adjusting the level of payouts currently, once the dev is back form holiday it will be changed. heart
Thanks for letting me know. I do enjoy the game but the payout has to be somewhat worth the time, since there are other game options that are also enjoyable that pay out much better presently.

When Switchem paid out decently, that combined with the skill required made it very enjoyable indeed.

Alien Explorer

bluealaris
I see the levels have been restored to their previous levels. heart Thanks.

However two things showed: gold award at level 11 was just 350k when at level 10 it was 200,000,000. Also having two icons of the exact same color at level 11 and above is visually confusing. One really needs to be changed; either the color or the hue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff