Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gatekeeper

I miss my boyfriend.
;n;
He lives an hour away and he got (emergency) called in to work today even though he originally had off for easter so he could spend it with me. So I'm a little peeved at his boss, but ayyyyyy we both need money if we want to buy a space of our own ;u;

piIot's Honey Bun

Business Tycoon

Drowsy Wine v2
Huggertaker
u too gud lookin man
Genetics man
those genetics be werkin it

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta
This one girl in one of my night classes lol
is she cute?

yess, she has such a cute smile tooo Dx
marry her if she has honest eyes and cute smile.
I'm torn though because I also want to teach English in South Korea and I'm doing a study abroad trip this summer that took me forever to save up for haha. so at one end I want to get closer to her (she's hard to get in touch with) but at the other, I think it would be selfish of me getting to a relationship when there's a possibility of me leaving. That's probably a bit more than you expected to hear haha.
not at all, everyone has their own little problem at the moment.
But if you think it's worth it, go ahead, because it's better to go for it than have regrets later on.
You guys could keep in touch by skyping, texting, facetime, it's 2015, there's always a way to keep in touch. Just put in efforts with each other, that's all.

Thank you for understanding =] at this point I just want to get to know her better but she's super hard to get in touch with. I don't think she dislikes me though otherwise she wouldn't have offered to give me a ride to my car twice lol.

Lisa Wilbourn's Fangirl

DJ Twissta
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta

I'm torn though because I also want to teach English in South Korea and I'm doing a study abroad trip this summer that took me forever to save up for haha. so at one end I want to get closer to her (she's hard to get in touch with) but at the other, I think it would be selfish of me getting to a relationship when there's a possibility of me leaving. That's probably a bit more than you expected to hear haha.
But if you think it's worth it, go ahead, because it's better to go for it than have regrets later on.
You guys could keep in touch by skyping, texting, facetime, it's 2015, there's always a way to keep in touch. Just put in efforts with each other, that's all.

Thank you for understanding =] at this point I just want to get to know her better but she's super hard to get in touch with. I don't think she dislikes me though otherwise she wouldn't have offered to give me a ride to my car twice lol.
Start off slowly, be her friend first, get to know her, get her numbers or something

Lisa Wilbourn's Fangirl

Huggertaker
Drowsy Wine v2
Huggertaker
u too gud lookin man
Genetics man
weeerkin

piIot's Honey Bun

Business Tycoon

Drowsy Wine v2
Huggertaker
Drowsy Wine v2
Huggertaker
u too gud lookin man
Genetics man
weeerkin
but can it twerk tho

Angelic Kitten

Hogany
Pixel Waifu
Hogany
Pixel Waifu
Hogany

online but not on gaia cat_redface we have yet to meet irl... hopefully soon cat_cry

Yeah that must be hard.. how long have you been together now? Sorry for asking I'm just interested because I never hear about a time difference so big. whee

No prob! Two months now but we've known each other for over a year, we were friends before we dated 4laugh Yeah we struggle especially since he works and I have college but we endure it cat_smile btw ur so cute i never see u around

Oh I see. that sounds cute. Aw thank you I've seen you around a few times tho, I always thought "aw she's so pretty" whee

oh looking at ur username now i think ive seen it i just dont recognize the sigpic and thank u 4laugh heart

Yeah I changed it a few times..I wanted a newer pic but I don't have a really nice recent one. sweatdrop
idk
my friends
emo

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta
Drowsy Wine v2
DJ Twissta

Start off slowly, be her friend first, get to know her, get her numbers or something

lol no worries I am. I kind of prefer it that way.

Familiar Friend

Bacon Senpai
Lubs

i miss you too sweetheart
emotion_hug
emotion_bigheart

~Lubs

Anxious Smoker

for some reason this dude I met in like 2010 on my first account wtf i really miss him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff