Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who shall be the representative for the brothers? (please do not vote unless you are in the RP)

Ren 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Keiji 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kotaro 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Cody 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Jayden 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 >

eclaireu's Secret Admirer

Opinionated Trash

sarahleinaar
Oh my goodness gracious. So much just happened, that I have no idea what to do with Kat. rofl

>_> ik what you can do In the time being.. 1 did you say wether anthony was okay 2. Open said rp wink wink feel me.
Gah I wanna post soo bad

Opinionated Trash

Alzeid_Sato
im still all alone lol

Keijis a bit distracted atm im sure theres someone to come give ren a bit of love.

Profitable Prophet

Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

Geo you are being entirely too OP
I made the gun unloaded for a reason because the GM asked me not to shoot anyone with it. Which your character would know nothing about. I didn't do it so you could know it was unloaded, I didnt do it so I could look like a dumb a**, or give you yet another reason to be Mary sue and gary stu's cusin billy badass. I did it out of respect for the GMs wishes.

So If you could please tone down your completely OP char a bit it's really frustrating that you are GOD MODINING every situation.
You do not know the gun is unloaded.
Please edit.

I will not be posting again untill this is resolved.

sorry didn't mean to seem op. I didn't mean to make it seem like Kotaro was this 'cusin billy badass' (that is a new term to me btw) Just was trying to make my character not look like an idoit. I do apologize and will edit it out.

Thank you for understanding.

Admittedly billy badass is a phrase I came up with. I use it for chars who are basically the first season of dragonball Z as a personality. Aka more battle oriented and skilled in combat than needed and kind of blow everyone out of the water for the type of RP they are in.
In a battle action RP he would be totally awesome but in this its a little overkill.

I don't mean to be mean it's just between you picking up and forcibly moving two characters then blowing off haveing a firearm aimed at you it was getting a little crazy.
For the record the gun will not come out again unless the island is attcked by pirates or something.

Which would be kind of cool . . . Just sayin.

On a side note if anyone feels I mod them please!!! Tell me! As far as I know I have not and generally when I do a post involving someone else I leave the ball In their court if they want to go along with it or PM the, ahead of time but I do make mistakes.

Opinionated Trash

Lol billy badass I love it. XD

Profitable Prophet

If you wanna get back at Isolean for this incident you can push her in some water. She's legit terrified and will Proabbly almost drown or actually drown unless someone pulls her out in time.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
MochaFappuccino
Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

I made the gun unloaded for a reason because the GM asked me not to shoot anyone with it. Which your character would know nothing about. I didn't do it so you could know it was unloaded, I didnt do it so I could look like a dumb a**, or give you yet another reason to be Mary sue and gary stu's cusin billy badass. I did it out of respect for the GMs wishes.

So If you could please tone down your completely OP char a bit it's really frustrating that you are GOD MODINING every situation.
Please edit.

sorry didn't mean to seem op. I didn't mean to make it seem like Kotaro was this 'cusin billy badass' (that is a new term to me btw) Just was trying to make my character not look like an idoit. I do apologize and will edit it out.

xD its okay to seem like an idiot sometimes Keiji looked like one when you tossed him lol and he hates that
Also I just wanted to add to her points that I think it was highly unfair to use weapons on someone who was just trying to fist fight, you dont have to edit it out I just want you to know for future reference ^^ mmk? <-- south park moment ftw

I was avoided fist fights because I would probably have had him use some of my own favorite techquices which tend to break bones and worse -.-" With a weapon was hoping to avoid those kinda injures right off the bat. will keep in mind though.
Kotaro: What so I'm allowed to break bones now?
me: calm down Kotaro. Lets try to avoid that still
If you have issues with anything in the future please tell me so I can analyze the situation and fix anything that needs fixing. I don't like being god modish or op. I guess I just a bit to used to writing in fighting based rps. I'll try to keep it down.

Opinionated Trash

ProphetOfProfit
If you wanna get back at Isolean for this incident you can push her in some water. She's legit terrified and will Proabbly almost drown or actually drown unless someone pulls her out in time.

Keiji will save you, he had information to get and being your hero will certainly help his cause.

Profitable Prophet

Geo780
MochaFappuccino
Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

Please edit.

xD its okay to seem like an idiot sometimes Keiji looked like one when you tossed him lol and he hates that
Also I just wanted to add to her points that I think it was highly unfair to use weapons on someone who was just trying to fist fight, you dont have to edit it out I just want you to know for future reference ^^ mmk? <-- south park moment ftw

I was avoided fist fights because I would probably have had him use some of my own favorite techquices which tend to break bones and worse -.-" With a weapon was hoping to avoid those kinda injures right off the bat. will keep in mind though.
Kotaro: What so I'm allowed to break bones now?
me: calm down Kotaro. Lets try to avoid that still
If you have issues with anything in the future please tell me so I can analyze the situation and fix anything that needs fixing. I don't like being god modish or op. I guess I just a bit to used to writing in fighting based rps. I'll try to keep it down.

Again I didn't mean to come off as rude. I apologize.

Definitely! I get in RP moods like that too.
I had a loooooooong streak of nothing but naruto role plays awhile back and trust me once I joined some other RPS I was like uuuuhhhhhh what am I supposed to do without ninjutsu?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

Please edit.

Admittedly billy badass is a phrase I came up with. I use it for chars who are basically the first season of dragonball Z as a personality. Aka more battle oriented and skilled in combat than needed and kind of blow everyone out of the water for the type of RP they are in.
In a battle action RP he would be totally awesome but in this its a little overkill.

I don't mean to be mean it's just between you picking up and forcibly moving two characters then blowing off haveing a firearm aimed at you it was getting a little crazy.
For the record the gun will not come out again unless the island is attcked by pirates or something.

On a side note if anyone feels I mod them please!!! Tell me! As far as I know I have not and generally when I do a post involving someone else I leave the ball In their court if they want to go along with it or PM the, ahead of time but I do make mistakes.

To be honest I would react in a more viscous way than Kotaro does here. That's probably cause I'm dumb and have a major fighting drive. Kotaro has more control then I ever will. As for moving two people well thecnically it was 3, but Shion is tiny. Keiji deserved it (and we all got a laugh. I know I do when I toss people around.) and we don't need Hoshime falling down stairs (Hinata and I planed that one so it wasn't really forcible.)
Also pirates would be kinda fun. Also arch enemies of ninjas in most rpgs.

Profitable Prophet

I probably should have been more specific about the gun it's just a 45 with an extended clip.

Nothing extravagant. It's just for home defense as she lives alone in the city.

Opinionated Trash

Geo780

Its understandable, I do a lot of these types of rps so being in an action based one other then a zombie one would be difficult for me. ( I am fully prepared irl for a zombie apocalypse )
But keiji isnt weak and defenseless either, while not having gone through what kotaro did he did go through self defense training which he clearly is avoiding the rules that say itsfor self defense only -cough- keiji such a rule breaker. Im gonna let keiji go away pissed for now but be prepared for some s**t in the future ( in rp s**t ) keiji holds grudges kinda really bad.

Profitable Prophet

Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

Please edit.

To be honest I would react in a more viscous way than Kotaro does here. That's probably cause I'm dumb and have a major fighting drive. Kotaro has more control then I ever will. As for moving two people well thecnically it was 3, but Shion is tiny. Keiji deserved it (and we all got a laugh. I know I do when I toss people around.) and we don't need Hoshime falling down stairs (Hinata and I planed that one so it wasn't really forcible.)

The stairs thing I wasn't counting as I figured that was planed.
But you moved Shion, tossed kenji and then kicked him in the stomach bringing him to his knees.
Unless the stomach kick was planed that's a pretty big mod.

Yea I don't think I would pull a weapon on someone for smoking pot or take any I kind of blade out to fight my unarmed brother :/
I have some training and I don't think if I saw guns as cowardly and unskilled that I would find fighting an unarmed untrained individual with a weapon any less cowardly.

Opinionated Trash

ProphetOfProfit

I demand ships boat loads of ships, so we can go sailing on these ships. Row row row your ships gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily life is full of ships.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

Please edit.

The stairs thing I wasn't counting as I figured that was planed.
But you moved Shion, tossed kenji and then kicked him in the stomach bringing him to his knees.
Unless the stomach kick was planed that's a pretty big mod.

Yea I don't think I would pull a weapon on someone for smoking pot or take any I kind of blade out to fight my unarmed brother :/
I have some training and I don't think if I saw guns as cowardly and unskilled that I would find fighting an unarmed untrained individual with a weapon any less cowardly.

I ran the picking up of Shion by Hinata as well so don't worry about that. Not sure how a kick is a mod, but I'll keep it in mind. Once again the weapons were to avoid major harm. irl yeah I would go unarmed against unarmed. Though that might because I'm not trained to be an assassin.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Gah! How much did I miss in here!? emotion_jawdrop
Mocha, thanks for messaging me the situation and I'm really glad to see everything has been resolved.
Prophet, as for Kotaro picking Shion up, I'm actually fine with that. As long as no one tries to maim or control my characters too much, you guys are more than welcome to move them around as you see fit.
Geo, thank you for your understanding of the situation.
If you guys have any issues throughout the RP, please let me know and if both sides can't resolve any future issues peacefully then I'll step in and see if I can come as some assistance to anyone. I want everyone to have fun and to enjoy the RP as much as possible.
As I said, I'm glad this issue was resolved peacefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff