Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who shall be the representative for the brothers? (please do not vote unless you are in the RP)

Ren 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Keiji 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kotaro 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Cody 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Jayden 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Profitable Prophet

Okay dokey.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
ProphetOfProfit
So electronics no . . . Tons of weapons perfectly fine? On an island with no doctors . . .

. . . Because if that's the case Isolean lives alone in the city she would definitely own a firearm.

to be fair my weapons are not mechanical. also I've avoided majorly hurting anyone. After all we don't need people dying. Also we do have a radio to contact shore if we do need a doctor later.

Profitable Prophet

It just strikes me as odd that they would go yea your 16 and were sending you off with zero supervision to the middle of nowhere give me your electronics but hey you keep that CHAIN SCYTHE!

I don't mean to complain but come on I know I don't sound crazy.

Invisible Detective

im still all alone lol

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
ProphetOfProfit
It just strikes me as odd that they would go yea your 16 and were sending you off with zero supervision to the middle of nowhere give me your electronics but hey you keep that CHAIN SCYTHE!

I don't mean to complain but come on I know I don't sound crazy.

XD
you don't sound crazy at all. Then again Kotaro isn't exactly normal in his household. Plus I'm sure it's obvious but he doesn't have a social life either.

Profitable Prophet

Alzeid_Sato
im still all alone lol

Isolean's not a huuuuge fan of water so she wouldn't go near the pool and we kinda got caught up in s**t escalating way too quickly.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
ProphetOfProfit

guess what today is :3 the date of your original ships. Also want to know if they changed at all so all ships old and new biggrin

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
ProphetOfProfit

Tell us your ships!!
...please?
Oh my goodness gracious. So much just happened, that I have no idea what to do with Kat. rofl

Profitable Prophet

Geo780

Geo you are being entirely too OP
I made the gun unloaded for a reason because the GM asked me not to shoot anyone with it. Which your character would know nothing about. I didn't do it so you could know it was unloaded, I didnt do it so I could look like a dumb a**, or give you yet another reason to be Mary sue and gary stu's cusin billy badass. I did it out of respect for the GMs wishes.

So If you could please tone down your completely OP char a bit it's really frustrating that you are GOD MODINING every situation.
You do not know the gun is unloaded.
Please edit.

I will not be posting again untill this is resolved.

Profitable Prophet

Hinata Norisu
ProphetOfProfit

Tell us your ships!!
...please?

Tonight!
Also if anyone else had ships I would love to see them.
Hey guys. I can't reply until tomorrow or late tonight. Sorry!! I like how things are heating up but I agree there is way way too much god modding going on.

eclaireu's Secret Admirer

Opinionated Trash

ProphetOfProfit
Hinata Norisu
ProphetOfProfit

Tell us your ships!!
...please?

Tonight!
Also if anyone else had ships I would love to see them.

Lol friday came here really soon > u > im so excited

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

I made the gun unloaded for a reason because the GM asked me not to shoot anyone with it. Which your character would know nothing about. I didn't do it so you could know it was unloaded, I didnt do it so I could look like a dumb a**, or give you yet another reason to be Mary sue and gary stu's cusin billy badass. I did it out of respect for the GMs wishes.

So If you could please tone down your completely OP char a bit it's really frustrating that you are GOD MODINING every situation.
Please edit.

sorry didn't mean to seem op. I didn't mean to make it seem like Kotaro was this 'cusin billy badass' (that is a new term to me btw) Just was trying to make my character not look like an idoit. I do apologize and will edit it out.

eclaireu's Secret Admirer

Opinionated Trash

Geo780
ProphetOfProfit
Geo780

Please edit.

sorry didn't mean to seem op. I didn't mean to make it seem like Kotaro was this 'cusin billy badass' (that is a new term to me btw) Just was trying to make my character not look like an idoit. I do apologize and will edit it out.

xD its okay to seem like an idiot sometimes Keiji looked like one when you tossed him lol and he hates that
Also I just wanted to add to her points that I think it was highly unfair to use weapons on someone who was just trying to fist fight, you dont have to edit it out I just want you to know for future reference ^^ mmk? <-- south park moment ftw

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff