Welcome to Gaia! ::

Levy Schweitzer's Partner

Hallowed Hunter

I made a guild with this idea once upon a time...
This RP is set in modern times.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

User Image

"WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU POSSESS TOO MUCH POWER?" At first, the Aberration Imprisonment was, originally, a place run by people with pure intentions. They were known as the Liberators. Their sole purpose was to hunt down abnormal humans or creatures who upset the balance of life or peace in the world, those who left death in their wake just to revel in the scene. And though they have trained nearly all their lives for that purpose, it was no easy task. Those that the Liberators hunted had many advantages against ordinary humans. One average Creat was equal to that of two strong men. Those they couldn't kill, the Liberators brought back to the Imprisonment. These sorry bastards were then chained down and restrained to wait for the apocalypse to come. Or until the prisoner died. Whichever came first.

Unfortunately, when all the founders of the Imprisonment passed on, the new generation handling the Imprisonment started to become... chaotic. They now sought to imprison all those with great power with a new objective ; To extract the powers and make it their own. Now, even those that mean no harm to the human race were hunted down and taken back to the Imprisonment. Of course, none have succeeded so far. They just didn't understand the power their prisoners possessed, they didn't understand the fact that some people just... weren't meant to have powers. Some who tried to gain said powers ended up a vegetable, while others were nothing but a red stain on the ground. But due to the unending stupidity of homo-sapiens, none of the Aberration Imprisonment's failed attempts have discouraged the new generation of Liberators to stop their experiments.

Innocent souls have been chained and kept in cages like animals for decades now. Yes, they are powerful, but they don't wish for destruction or harm upon anyone. Most of them are now broken up inside, with little to no spirit left, but there are still some who fight. Will they be imprisoned forever... or will they find a way to freedom?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

SO, THIS IS A WALK-IN?
Seems like the perfect kind of setting for a walk-in.
Everyone will be packed into one building and free to interact how they like.
Besides, there's no end to the number of prisoners/liberators.
You can be as active as you want and poof out at any time.
But if you're not a casual character and plan to get really involved in the story, do submit your character profile C:

WHAT'S THE PLOT?
The above should sum it up pretty well.
Basically a prison for powerful beings run by crazy people.

HOW SERIOUS IS THIS RP?
I guess it'll be pretty lax (no sticks shoved up anyone's rectum).

HOW GOOD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO JOIN?
Do you understand English? Well, can you write in English? Are you able to write in third person?
And can you provide with at least one paragraph (minimum 15 sentences) per post? Then yes, you're good enough.

WHAT IF I CAN’T WRITE GOOD?
Well then you can use this as an opportunity to better yourself.

BUT WHAT IF I CAN’T GRAMMAR?
Oh, just get in here >:C We'll work on it.

WHAT ROLES CAN I PLAY?
Unlike my medieval RP, you can only really play two roles in this one. That’d be either a Liberator or a prisoner. The good thing, though, is that you can expand those roles endlessly.Oh, there are some special roles I that can be filled out. Feel free to PM your profile along with the role you want. I kinda want someone else to play the Head liberator, but I feel as if it could mess with the story plot (since this isn't your normal VampireXWerewolf thing). If you think you can manage playing my Seth, tell meh.

Top Three Most Dangerous Prisoners (from top to third) :
- Karabella, the Black Angel
- Kenji, the Vampire
- Kaos, the Manifestation

Top Five Strongest Liberators (excluding the Head/Co-Head Liberator) :
- Maxus
- Ludwig
- Elizabeth
- Radulf
- Ayla

HOW MANY CHARACTERS CAN I PLAY?
As many as you can handle.

I WANNA JOIN BUT I’M SCARED
WHY? ; A ;

PREFFERED POST LENGTH?
I won't lie, I like long posts. But long posts filled with nothing is no better than a 5-sentence paragraph, so yeah. I try to keep my posts between 2 to 5 medium-length paragraphs. Rule of thumb is to post as much as you can with the material your partner has given you or how much you feel is necessary.

RULES & REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN:
- Able to write at least one small (5 sentences) paragraph per post (writers' block is understandable)
- Use a post template. Just a name and pic will suffice (anime/3D art as character pics)
- Please don't use post styles (ornate, whisper, etc), I tend to use those for in-RP events
- No gods (demi or otherwise)
- Understand that you can’t kill any character without their owner’s prior permission
- Insta-kills are allowed, but only against NPC/made-up characters that weren't meant to stay in the RP for long anyway
- Please, for the love of Nutella, be nice.

WHAT ARE TIMESKIPS?
Basically just a post by me stating that we've moved on to the next day/next week//next month. Yeah.

WHERE DO I POST MY CHARACTER?
This is only for those who plan to be a frequent character.
I wanna keep all the profiles in one post (for easy reference), so I’d be delighted if you could fill out this character sheet and PM it to me:

[color=black][align=center]
[b][size=18]┏━━━━━━━━━┓[/b][/size]
[size=15] N a m e H e r e [/size]

[size=18][b]┗━━━━━━━━━┛[/b][/size]

[b]Looks :[/b]
[size=12](Insert Image. You can include a description)[/size]

[b]Who are you? :[/b]
[size=12](Prisoner/Liberator)[/size]

[b]What are you? :[/b]
[size=12](vampire/werewolf/unicorn/etc)[/size]

[b]They call you :[/b]
[size=12](Birth name/nicknames) [/size]

[b]D.O.B/Age :[/b]
[size=12](First, list your char's birthday. Then real age. Then the age he/she goes by.)[/size]

[b]What's your story? : [/b]
[size=12](Biography, 4 sentences min. It can be as long as you like, btw.)[/size]

[size=14]--------------------------------- ಠuಠ ---------------------------------[/size]

[b]Likes :[/b]
[size=12](Insert Likes) [/size]

[b]Dislikes :[/b]
[size=12](Insert Dislikes) [/size]

[b]As far as you know, you're:[/b]
[size=12](Interested in/mated to <name>, single, etc) [/size]

[b]They say you're : [/b]
[size=12](Insert what others think of your character)[/size]

[b]Is actually : [/b]
[size=12](Insert how they really are once you get to know them)[/size]

[size=15]--------------------------------- ಠnಠ ---------------------------------[/size]

[b]Skilled in :[/b]
[size=12](What the character is good at. Don't have your character excel at things that are not listed here when role playing.) [/size]

[b]Powers:[/b]
[size=12](What are your special abilities? If none, just say N/A)[/size]

[b]Ace:[/b]
[size=12](The strongest powers/best talents you have. Max 2. Make sure to name them, eh? Gives a better feel.) [/size]

[b]Weaknesses :[/b]
[size=12](Your character's weakness. Pick an ACTUAL weakness. Something others can use to take them down.) [/size][/color][/align]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Hallowed Hunter

▬♦ THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ALL THE PRISONERS ARE IN CAGES
And are chained according to their level. For example, just a simple bind on the leg indicates that the prisoner is of low threat while a full-body bind indicates that you should probably walk very fast when passing their cell. Also, I recommend your character be able to converse telepathically because while you can hear near every convo along the prisoner corridor, the Liberators are quick to shut people up.

YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTERS' CELLS
All of the prisoners are kept in one, long corridor. There are three large cells at the end containing the top three most dangerous prisoners (you can reserve one of these slots). All others will be on left/right side of the corridor opposite other cells. Have fun designing your character's box.

PUBLIC PUNISHMENTS
This can happen to any character at any time (or you can request one to me and we'll sort out something fun). Adds more drama to the RP. Basically, your char gets whipped/something similar in front of everyone else. Something like a spirit-breaker.

YOU CAN BE A HUMAN WITH POWERS OR A COMPLETELY NON-HUMAN THING
As long as you got powers, the Liberators don't discriminate.

LEL, WE HAVE A CAFETERIA
Only available for the low-level prisoners. You can interact with others here, but try anything and you'll be down in a second. High-level prisoners have their meals sent (and sometimes fed) to them. Cafeteria breaks only last 20 minutes.

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME
Yerp.

▬♦ ABOUT PRISONERS & LIBERATORS

FIRST OFF, THE LIBERATORS
They are currently led by a man named Seth Carlmander (played by me). His second-in-command is a heartless woman named Taylorbeth (also played by me), who has the power to steal a person's voice. Seth is the one in-charge of everything, but he normally lets Taylorbeth rule the prisoners. He gives her full power over punishments, but makes sure she behaves enough to not kill any prisoners during them. Taylorbeth is also the only one who can carry out Public Punishments.

WHERE DO THEY STAY
Liberators have nice (enough) rooms on the West wing of the building. Oh, speaking of the building:

West Wing - Liberator Rooms and such
East Wing - Prisoner Cells
North Wing - Laboratories/Infirmaries
South Wing - The only exit... or is it?

Now, Liberators prowl the prisoner cells often so you don't have to worry about having your character bored.

ARE ALL THE LIBERATORS EVIL?
I'd say most of them are, but feel free to make neutral/good Liberator characters.

AND NOW, THE PRISONERS
Most prisoners are given time every day to bathe and eat, but some are kept chained throughout the day and are very rarely let out to roam. The ones kept chained full-time are the ones too dangerous to allow any freedom at all. However, they have charms stuck up in their cells to keep them clean. Expensive charms.

You should specify a few things about your own cell, though, such as how you're chained.

DIFFERENT TYPES OF CELLS
You generally are given the right to model your cell yourself, but there ARE some guidelines to follow. Like:

- Those whose abilities are water-based are kept in dry cells, far from water
- Those with mind-based abilities are made to wear a type of headgear to keep from disrupting the Liberators on patrol
- Those whose powers come from their voice will be gagged and, if you want, can have their voice stolen by Taylorbeth as a punishment
- Those that can shapeshift are made to wear a state-reversal collar. This collar detects any form of an attempt to shift and will not only shock the prisoner, but also reverts them back to their previous form, making sure they're unable to change
- Those who have unique, unconquerable abilities are chained down from head to toe in a sitting position, most often with charms stuck all around their cells to block out their powers

That's all I can think of off the top of my head and I might edit this later, but yeah. The rest is up to you.

MORE ON PUNISHMENTS
Punishments will be sorted through degree. You get to decide which degree of punishment your character will receive, as well as what kind. There are a few listed, choose only one at a time.

First Degree Punishments
For those who piss off/are rude to a Liberator.

- Ten to twenty whips on the back OR starvation for a week

Second Degree Punishments
For those who mess things up during an experiment/harm a Liberator.

- Twenty-one to fifty whips on the back OR branding ; A hot poker will be run through their body repeatedly. Though excruciating, the pain will be numbed using cream later on. Marks will stay.

Third Degree Punishments
For those who cross the line by pissing off Taylorbeth to the limit/kill a Liberator.

- Kept in the Sensory Isolation Tank for two - seven days. The tank has breathing holes located somewhere on it and is kept in a dark room (as if it wasn't already pitch-black inside it). The tank is filled with ice cold water, which numbs the body. Besides that, it is sound-proof on the inside, which takes away a person's sense of sound, but you can hear what goes on inside the tank from the outside. The tank is also scentless. Imagine being kept there for a week... a prisoner will forget all their senses and possibly lose their mind. Kept for two to four days, a prisoner will be reduced to a shivering mess until a few days pass.

Alright, now. These punishments are held inside your cell and only the cells close to you would be able to hear your screams and such. Then there's there's Public Punishments (think I mentioned it already), where your character is brought to center stage. This can be for many reasons, such as to shame your character. Only YOU can decide if you want a Public Punishment, no one else. You're also allowed to plan how your character is punished and why. Fill out this form and post below if you'd like for your character to have a Public Punishment and PM it to me:

Name of Character : (Name here)
Reason for Punishment : (Specify)
Type of Punishment : (It can be something as simple as whipping or a crazy idea you've come up with)

Now, the Public Punishments will be held by Taylorbeth, the Liberator second-in-command. I might decline your request if it doesn't seem logical/comes too soon after another person's punishment. If I do, don't take it personally. Just try again o u o

▬♦ PLACES IN THE IMPRISONMENT

PRISONERS' WING
Obviously. East.

LIBERATORS' WING
Duh. West.

CAFETERIA
Yep. Somewhere up North.

ROAMING AREA
Open to the low and medium-level prisoners only.
Basically a stretch of empty corridors for them to walk around. North.

HEAD LIBERATOR OFFICE
Uhuh. Up one level from everyone, South.

PUBLIC PUNISHMENT HALL
Sickeningly close to the cafeteria and Roaming Area. North.

SHOWER ROOMS
Males on the left, females on the right. North.

ROOF
Open to Liberators only.

LABS & INFIRMARIES
A small doorway can be seen near to the Liberators' wing.
It leads to a large system of labs.

DIFFERENT FLOORS
Isn't it strange that they keep all the prisoners and Liberators on one floor while ignoring the wide space of the building? What are they doing with all that extra room, I wonder...

THE SOUTH WING
So far, this is the only known exit from the Imprisonment (unless you count the roof twenty storeys above ground and sealed off by an electric barrier). It's three floors down from the prisoners'/Liberators' floor.

Hallowed Hunter

▬♦ CHARACTER PROFILES
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

UNFORTUNATELY HAD TO BE MOVED TO
This thread. Gaddamn Gaia word-limit.

Hallowed Hunter

▬♦ EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER PARTICIPATED
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

THANK YOU

- starry-eyed-dreamer25
- The Lone Cowgirl
- The Dearest Dead
- BLStoner
- 120Damian120
- LadyNenaRose
- Lithoniel Of Fjall
- Noir The Gentlemen
- Nex Mortis
- Xue-LinZhu2
- Katsyna
- Switchtoaster
- Chibi Geekie
- Neko Narcotics
- N E V E R - S I N K

Hallowed Hunter

▬♦ WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING

Previous updates...

THE START
July 31st. It's a new day and it's break time for prisoners. Well, the ones that aren't chained full-time that is.
Liberators are on patrol as usual but prisoners are allowed to roam the building as they like (save for the roof and south wing).

PUBLIC PUNISHMENT
Same date. After causing a scene, the Imprisonment's top prisoner is given her monthly punishment early. Liberators are now ushering all the inmates, even the ones who are never meant to leave their cells, to the Public Punishment hall... but could this just be a distraction from what the Liberators are really planning?

▬♦ STORY ARC: THE LABYRINTH
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

AN ALARM SOUNDS
Nothing terribly loud, more lazy and less panic-inducing. Liberates slowly retreated to the small elevators located everywhere, sliding in their cards before moving up a floor. All the furniture and equipment at the Public Punishment hall caved in and folded themselves before being taken away by Taylorbeth, who smiled at everyone as she entered an elevator. "Enjoy the trip down." And that was when the entire floor cut in half, bringing down all the prisoners into a place they'd never seen before, almost like a maze. No, it was a maze. And now they were trapped in it. It seemed that there were four sections of the maze that most prisoners fell into. The first section was one comprised mostly of forests, the second one a dessert. The last, snowy mountains. On foot, it'd take at least a week before prisoners reach the first ring and are able to regroup. To get to the centre... well, who knows.

PLAYTIME:

- Generate a random number from 1-3 in the OOC Thread.
- Whichever one you get, that'll be the section you start in.
- Have fun emotion_awesome

All characters made from now will go straight into Section 2 (we're lacking people)

Characters in Section 1

- Karabella
- Cain
- Michael
- Kenji
- Nellscha

Characters in Section 2

- Kaos
- Sera
- Mellscha
Xue Lin

Characters in Section 3

- Pusheen
- Noatia (disappeared for now)
- Sclera
- Cosmo

Hallowed Hunter

OUR OOC THREAD
Here you go.

Hallowed Hunter

CURRENT DATE

JAN mew FEB mew MAR mew APR mew MAY mew JUNE mew JULY mew AUG mew SEP mew OCT mew NOV mew DEC

Sunday mew Monday mew Tuesday mew Wednesday mew Thursday mew Friday mew Saturday

1 me 2 me 3 me 4 me 5 me 6 me 7
8 me 9 me 10 me 11 me 12 me 13 me 14
15 me 16 me 17 me 18 me 19 me 20 me 21
22 me 23 me 24 me 25 me 26 me 27 me 28
29 me 30 me 31

Hallowed Hunter

'TIS NOW OPAN!
Submit le characters v u v
Oh, and here are our gorgeous buttons made by BLStoner heart

User Image

User Image

Big:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/t-c-o-s-fantasy-walk-in-o-a/t.96516125_1/][img]http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd331/Mooface19/oie_tBRiXUcnnEvu_zpsppwljmmb.gif[/img][/url]

Small:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/t-c-o-s-fantasy-walk-in-o-a/t.96516125_1/][img]http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r634/Qaisyah_Radlan/rqyp1s_zpsytxqcg10.gif[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff