Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Thank you for the thread! biggrin
And thank you to the artists as well. 3nodding

Made it to 2000! heart
Now all that's left is to open the pods I got from this.

My favorite game is probably the space hop or the wheel! The items are nice too. I definitely had fun this event.
I almost wish the Spacepod used for event items was an item itself to equip. Because, now I want to create a Paws avatar in a spaceship.

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
This event is really fun! Though I'm losing my mind going through all of these events for points and I stil haven't reached 500 yet. >.<

Bear

I gotta say, I really love the even mix of items for humans and Paws. I adore the new furs, and the fact that the event is more minigame-based as opposed to forum-based has made it much more accessible, according to my friends who hardly ever take part in Gaia's events.

I'm currently trying for the achievements... It's slow going, but I hope I can make it.

Invisible Player

Serene Rainstorm

Made it to 2000! heart

My favorite game is probably the space hop or the wheel! The items are nice too. I definitely had fun this event.
I almost wish the Spacepod used for event items was an item itself to equip. Because, now I want to create a Paws avatar in a spaceship.

how many pods did you end up getting?

Agile Glitch

This is the first event I've actually wanted to get all the achievements for, and it actually made me want to dress as a paw for once.

The event has been quite enjoyable for me, and hasn't been so much of a hassle as the past events have been in the forums. They choose a fun and humorous theme for the event that isn't typical of Easter, I like that. I find it also nice that they gave a variety of mini games, plus one new one they hadn't done before, it's rather refreshing.

Haven't seen anything to really dislike about the event so far. Probably is my fave event out of all events I've played on gaia. Hope to see more of these space bunny characters and that they're here to stay after the event.

Stubborn Gifter

Still unable to get the ones I want. emotion_donotwant

Star Hunter

Question-I got over 100 point damage to the bunny, how come I haven't gotten the achievement yet?

Fusion Winner

16,725 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
almost at 500 points lol and 875 eggs

Salty Glitch

i'm so far away from 2000 damage points q _ q

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Interesting news about Switchem. After a couple of days, I think that this has been the best event Gaia's held in a long time. The mix of mini-games (and how they're limited), the items (I really want those Bunny Ranger furs, but I love the Bunny Rangers as well) are what I've enjoyed. And I've surprised myself by almost getting 500 damage. I wasn't going for the higher level achievements and assumed I'd be hitting 500 near the end of the event, not in the beginning.

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
A Redhead Angel
Serene Rainstorm

Made it to 2000! heart

how many pods did you end up getting?

132 (I wanted to wait until I got past 2000 points to open them).
Since it's the weekend and the rain, I had a lot of free time.

icetears's Princess

Bratty Witch

24,825 Points
  • Just Cute Witch Things 500
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Team Kitten Star 75
iKumiho
How many Pints Accumulated do I need to get a Sweet Cream Vanilla Buns.

it's just luck / odds to get an item from the rig it doesn't matter your points or how many eggs you have !

the sweet cream vanilla buns are one of the more rare drops from the rig so you will probably need to open a lot of eggs ~

gaia_star

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Jisen Meizuki
Still unable to get the ones I want. emotion_donotwant
same here no sweet cream vanilla bunny item for me yet. 700 eggs and counting :c
I swear i'll never get it ajd I'll have to buy it from mp... just watch lol

Benevolent Spirit

20,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Finally got 2000 points! Opened about 70 pods before I pulled All Patched Up, so I've gotten all I want from the RIG... but I think I'll keep going to try and pull the Vanilla Buns item for my girlfriend. This event was fun! I really liked it a lot. ; v ; I like the cooperative + collection-heavy events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff