• Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Awesome, See y'all on the inside

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
Woo, Just got everything submitted : D Lore was already approve now I'm just waiting on the profile to get the green light.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
Woo, Just got everything submitted : D Lore was already approve now I'm just waiting on the profile to get the green light.

Welcome to the club, leather jackets are in the back!

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Oh how delightful, Do they come in an XL? I like to look like I'm some big bikers gf XD

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Oh how delightful, Do they come in an XL? I like to look like I'm some big bikers gf XD

Well we did have a few of those, but we ended up having to make them smaller to fit the dogs everybody has.

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Well we did have a few of those, but we ended up having to make them smaller to fit the dogs everybody has.

Darn purse dogs, Slowly stealing everything fashionable. Well I guess I can put two dog sized ones together....I already think this is going to end badly Q_Q.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Darn purse dogs, Slowly stealing everything fashionable. Well I guess I can put two dog sized ones together....I already think this is going to end badly Q_Q.

Fun ideas are usually the bad ones. Look at the holocaust.

Jokes aside, who will you be playing?

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Indeed, History one huge good idea in theory - In practice....eh could be better.

I shall be playing Roan Hartley in the role of the knight.
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813
The Covenant Man
BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Indeed, History one huge good idea in theory - In practice....eh could be better.

I shall be playing Roan Hartley in the role of the knight.

Your profile has been added, welcome to the party!
I think maybe playing three characters wasn't such a good idea, I created this to be a more casual playground for whatever fantasy stuff people wanted to do and I think I ended up making it more work than fun for myself lol. I don't suppose anyone wants to steal Veiss from me lol.
Also this other project I had going fell through so I think I might have time to do more on Gaia, I was considering restarting an old thread of mine called Knights of the Azure. It's basically a Knights of the Round Table setup, if anyone is interested I planned to start construction on that this week. Don't worry, I won't start ignoring this thread or anything.

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sovereign-Sama
Also this other project I had going fell through so I think I might have time to do more on Gaia, I was considering restarting an old thread of mine called Knights of the Azure. It's basically a Knights of the Round Table setup, if anyone is interested I planned to start construction on that this week. Don't worry, I won't start ignoring this thread or anything.

why don't you wait until this one is complete? It seems like you really like giving yourself a lot of work. Can't stay still I'm guessing? Also, join the chat in the Pad.

Dangerous Phantom

Sovereign-Sama

I've sabotaged myself several times by over-committing myself to things before the dust settles. See how things play out and decide if you have enough boredom to truly warrant starting up the 2nd idea of yours.

Enduring Poster

Hmm...I feel I should have the Tyrant do...something.
thanatos606
Hmm...I feel I should have the Tyrant do...something.

A certain undead do-gooder is about to pay the tyrant a visit, so don't do anything too drastic just yet wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff