Welcome to Gaia! ::

Transform

i love the item but i want it in off black / ivory!

and i also want the "off" tag to work : (

Time-traveling Senshi

`Hydro
Chibi Halo
          So wait, were they not kidding yesterday when Pete said there would no spending tiers at all this month? Like no black box and no separate tiers because of the Dumpster Dive fire? That wasn't part of the April Fool's prank? I'm a little leery to spend any cash just yet because I'm thinking they'll toss back the month long tier and a new Easter one right after I do.

what I missed that there are no April Tiers?!??!!!

*lays on the ground and sobs*

Pete made this announcement yesterday saying because we burned his dumpster last month he was going to take away stuff from us yesterday so I could have read things completely wrong about it being spending tiers but he did say no fundraising or manga, which I'm calling bunk on. It did lead into yesterday's avatar contest though.

Time-traveling Senshi

minghii
Chibi Halo
          So wait, were they not kidding yesterday when Pete said there would no spending tiers at all this month? Like no black box and no separate tiers because of the Dumpster Dive fire? That wasn't part of the April Fool's prank? I'm a little leery to spend any cash just yet because I'm thinking they'll toss back the month long tier and a new Easter one right after I do.

i hope that if there is a month long tier again they can put the chance pass box in it again...... Just not at 200$. I wish they can just put it back in the 50$ tier crying

I was kind of off on there being a month long box thing every month but it just feels strange not seeing some kind of spending tier there after what Old Pete told us yesterday about no manga or fundraiser this month. I call bunk on the no manga part with that being the joke but still.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Someone exorcise those gold gens out of the CS please.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Chibi Halo
`Hydro
Chibi Halo

what I missed that there are no April Tiers?!??!!!

*lays on the ground and sobs*

Pete made this announcement yesterday saying because we burned his dumpster last month he was going to take away stuff from us yesterday so I could have read things completely wrong about it being spending tiers but he did say no fundraising or manga, which I'm calling bunk on. It did lead into yesterday's avatar contest though.

i do hope it is just a joke. crying
Recent updates are so lackluster sad
hoping for a good update later on

Hopeful Girl

Akari Yui
Odd Cinderella
Akari Yui
Meh no paw stuff only one item. cry

There could be more today...Staff Update said that things seem a bit out of whack because of maintenance.

True enough. X3

April Fools Day just threw everything off. rofl

Right?! gonk

Time-traveling Senshi

Twerkathon
Recent updates are so lackluster sad
hoping for a good update later on

It only seems that way because A. they're doing shop maintenance and B. they have holiday stuff to get out. I'm sure there's more to the update that we're not seeing because of the fact that the maintenance is making things all screwy.

Why gold gens in CS emotion_donotwant

UGH

MoonCherryDoll's Compadre

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500
i liked that item better before i tried it on >x<

Healing Giver

12,750 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
this actually reminds me a lot of Rise from Persona 4.

Hallowed Witch

hiimbeary
Why gold gens in CS emotion_donotwant

UGH

Ugh, I know... I put them up there, reluctantly. At least they're limiting the amount that they sell? Also I hope the payouts are hella low.
Chibi Halo

Personally I took it as just him saying "there's not going to be a bunch of pomp and fuss (special forums/games/manga update*) and preparation (kickstarter) for my 'event' "

*Not saying there's no chance of one, just that as long as Pete has his way it won't be about him/this

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
+[Skarekrow]+
Someone exorcise those gold gens out of the CS please.

*looks at the GGs in the cash shop*

User Image
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!

(really, I need a good gif of peter sprinkling holy water on chris from family guy with this...)

Sparkling Transmutator

Sepia Hop... so cute... so chocolatey... so sepia. - instant want -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas