Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Tactician

(I'm not sure which forum to post; help me move it if this is the wrong forum Dx sorry)

This isn't exactly an ITEM glitch because er... I don't know... I haven't changed anything with my items.......
So today, after going to "customize avatar" page; I noticed that my current outfit was on fire D: I thought it was a glitch with the page so I unequipped my turtlenie the moga (rabbits) and re-equipped (so it was back to the original outfit list) and saved the avatar... now I am on fire not only on my customize avi page... but everywhere!

I assume this is just a random glitch or something. I guess I don't mind since the fire effect is pretty cool... but yea... just reporting it and I would like to know why I'm on fire... and how to make it happen with my other outfits cat_ninja (hehe)

User Image

Lanzer's Compadre

I'm getting it too, I dislike having items forced onto me though. ._.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I think this may be an april fool's day thing, but why they decided to turn it on 30 minutes before it would be april 1st for them is beyond me. You are not alone in being on fire.

Anxious Witch

It's April Fools day...but I don't like my avatar, that I worked hard on, being on fire. Throws everything off damn it all Dx

Relentless Glitch

Definitely April Fool's Day.
The trick is not to use the Get Nekkid button. I did like to play Joan of Arc today so...

Anxious Witch

Also it's annoying when you're trying to try on new items
Oddly enough, wearing dancer bottoms makes the flames disappear ninja

Edit: Various underwear actually. Intentional reveal of who's wearing undies, or glitch?

Perfect Saint

Didn't work on me since I had a prepared base to work my way to a look. I think the naked thing causes the effect.

Cheering Fairy

19,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
Any pants, skirts, or underwear will turn it off, I've found.

Cat

it's really annoying . . .
the current leg mod i'm using disables the effect.
but when i try to change my avatar, still using the leg mod, it gives me an error message and no longer lets me change my avatar at all.
so basically... i can't change my avatar at all.

not even sure if this is part of the prank or a glitch. OTL

edit:: nvrmind
it's working again
guess it was just a minor glitch.

Khaleesi

Altysay
Also it's annoying when you're trying to try on new items

I think you'll survive for a day ninja
I'm embracing the flames

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

The fiends!!!!!! Lol

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
I see I am not the only one taking advantage of this and having fun with it. mrgreen

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Part of April Fools. It's disabled by wearing pants, skirts or underwear. It will be gone tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff