Welcome to Gaia! ::

Single Rabbit

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Member 100
hello everyone! i'm new to gaia (just joined yesterday) and i was wondering how you got cool items. i cant use the marketplace, and i dont really have any money. any help?

Aindar's Darling

Tiny Kitten

10,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Noble Shade 100
heart welcome to gaia heart
welcome biggrin

Shy Gaian

rethew
hello everyone! i'm new to gaia (just joined yesterday) and i was wondering how you got cool items. i cant use the marketplace, and i dont really have any money. any help?

Welcome to Gaia!
Sadly you can't get any of the cool items without a trading pass or any money unless a nice Gaian gifts you. You has no way of getting the said "cool" items x] But hope you enjoy your time here anyways

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia... c:

Star-Crossed Memory

Hi, welcome to Gaia! Cool items are obtained in two main ways from what I've seen. 1) Buying items with Gaia Cash and selling them for gold (or keeping them because you like them), which means a) clicking on the 5 daily tv icons up in the header to earn cash or b) spending actual money to buy the cash or c) completing offers than earn you cash. 2) saving enough gold to buy the items you want. This takes time if you're earning it, but posting in the forums, voting in the art arenas, clicking on the daily gumball machine icons and whatnot will all earn gold.

Good luck!

And I have a spring giveaway for some small spring themed items if interested:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/newbie-spring-giveaway/t.96474751_1/#5

Magical Girl

19,390 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hello and Welcome to Gaia

Divine Senshi

11,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Welcome to gaia

Ursine Friend

rethew

Welcome to Gaia! heart
Welcome to Gaia. I think "Aquarium" might help you to gain some gold. As for the cool stuff, either you're here for long or you can get the Gaia Cash (using real money) to get them. Or if you're able to draw, you can sell your art. Just try to maneuver around and you'll slowly get the hang of it. 3nodding biggrin

Have fun on Gaia~

Edit: if people happen to 'tip your post' then you'll receive 10k each tip.

Hallowed Defender

Hello Welcome to Gaia!!

Bashful Bunny

rethew

Welcome! You can get gold by posting, playing games, or just surfing the site to begin with!! You have to wait a couple days for your trading pass, but then you can sell stuff to make gold. Have fun! c:

Single Rabbit

3,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Member 100
thank you to everyone who has welcomed me!

Cursed Bro

rethew

Hey!
Welcome to Gaia! :')

Aged Sex Symbol

14,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Love Machine 150
  • Person of Interest 200
rethew
Welcome to Gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces