Welcome to Gaia! ::

What new features are you the most excited for?

New Lake 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 45 ]
New Fish 0.16595744680851 16.6% [ 39 ]
New Rods 0.11489361702128 11.5% [ 27 ]
New Bait 0.034042553191489 3.4% [ 8 ]
Bugs Fixed 0.24255319148936 24.3% [ 57 ]
Achievements 0.11914893617021 11.9% [ 28 ]
Other Incentives 0.13191489361702 13.2% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 235 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 > >>

Anxious Fisher

Whiskey- I am so excited to see these great ideas keep flowing in. I can't even begin to say that enough! I look forward to seeing continued support and creativity!

I just mentioned this thread in my AtS question ninja I asked when we get a release date for the fishing update. Hopefully will get a response!

link

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Whiskey-Chan
Whiskey- I am so excited to see these great ideas keep flowing in. I can't even begin to say that enough! I look forward to seeing continued support and creativity!

I just mentioned this thread in my AtS question ninja I asked when we get a release date for the fishing update. Hopefully will get a response!

link

Let me know what you hear back! heart

Litte Bunneh FeeFee generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 41!

Fluffy Huntress

28,465 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I've been a Gaian for years now and just started fishing lately- I must say, I love it.

Although.... I hate how the server would disconnect me at times... making me lose all my beautiful fishes! I hope that get fixed soon, that our fishes get saved as soon as we catch them.

Need I mention the captcha from hell too?

Other than that... I love fishing!

heart

Murky_Quartz generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 27!

Fallen Hunter

12,065 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Just wanted to try once :]

Anxious Fisher

Litte Bunneh FeeFee
I've been a Gaian for years now and just started fishing lately- I must say, I love it.

Although.... I hate how the server would disconnect me at times... making me lose all my beautiful fishes! I hope that get fixed soon, that our fishes get saved as soon as we catch them.

Need I mention the captcha from hell too?

Other than that... I love fishing!

heart

That makes me happy to hear!
We are all hoping those issues will be fixed within a few months
especially those god damn captchas.
burning_eyes

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Username: AvatarRoku05
Idea/Suggestion: I saw a user post this in another thread, and have a huge concern for this as well. I have a very poor internet connection, that often cuts out just before I have the opportunity to save a bucket. It has irritated me to no end, especially when I have a bucket full of hard-earned fish, that I lose the entire amount of fish and have to start over again. Can we program the new fishing system to auto-save a bucket if our connection drops? This would be similar in a way to the Slots game, where it automatically saves your tickets if you get logged out of the game.
Artwork examples: N/A

o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 74!

Cosmic Strawberry

I'm going to do this all as one post and I don't know if the ideas were already posted (copypasting from another thread).

Take a seat for this one emotion_yatta

1. I would definitely like a bigger window; The current ones feel so cramped. Besides the small pull area, the artwork feels cramped as well. I'm always moving around to a spot that feels like the other side of the lake is farthest away -.-

2. New items (for trash too, maybe some aquarium decorations? Do people still use aquariums? ninja ). New areas and fish would be cool too!

3. Might not be a popular opinion but slightly less fish required for exchanging into other fish/items.

4. We need the buckets to have an auto-save feature in case internet connection goes out.

5. The rods get in the way of the lure's view when you pull it towards the right. I also feel like the rods don't move far enough to pull certain fish out of the escape zones but that's probably because I'm not that skilled yet. sweatdrop

yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

Anxious Fisher

Username: AvatarRoku05
Idea/Suggestion: I saw a user post this in another thread, and have a huge concern for this as well. I have a very poor internet connection, that often cuts out just before I have the opportunity to save a bucket. It has irritated me to no end, especially when I have a bucket full of hard-earned fish, that I lose the entire amount of fish and have to start over again. Can we program the new fishing system to auto-save a bucket if our connection drops? This would be similar in a way to the Slots game, where it automatically saves your tickets if you get logged out of the game.

omg yes please...
adding to front page
emotion_yatta

Anxious Fisher

o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o
I'm going to do this all as one post and I don't know if the ideas were already posted (copypasting from another thread).

1. I would definitely like a bigger window; The current ones feel so cramped. Besides the small pull area, the artwork feels cramped as well. I'm always moving around to a spot that feels like the other side of the lake is farthest away -.-

2. New items (for trash too, maybe some aquarium decorations? Do people still use aquariums? ninja ). New areas and fish would be cool too!

3. Might not be a popular opinion but slightly less fish required for exchanging into other fish/items.

4. We need the buckets to have an auto-save feature in case internet connection goes out.

5. The rods get in the way of the lure's view when you pull it towards the right. I also feel like the rods don't move far enough to pull certain fish out of the escape zones but that's probably because I'm not that skilled yet. sweatdrop

1. Gret idea! This isn't on the front page so please fill out a submission form to have it posted emotion_yatta

2. This has already been suggested and confirmed by staff besides the aquarium decorations. You can make a submission just based on the aquariums if you would like? emotion_yatta

3. Same as 1. emotion_yatta

4. Already suggested emotion_yatta

5. Same as 1. and 3. emotion_yatta

o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!

Cosmic Strawberry

Whiskey-Chan
o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o

1. A bigger window would be wonderful; The current ones feel so cramped. Besides the small pull area, the artwork feels cramped as well. I'm always moving around to a spot that feels like the other side of the lake is farthest away -.-

1. Gret idea! This isn't on the front page so please fill out a submission form to have it posted emotion_yatta

2. This has already been suggested and confirmed by staff besides the aquarium decorations. You can make a submission just based on the aquariums if you would like? emotion_yatta

Is it alright to put these all in one post?

Username: o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o
Idea/Suggestion: I would definitely like a bigger window; The current ones feel very cramped. Besides the small pull area, the artwork feels cramped as well (the shores seem too close together).

Idea/Suggestion: Aquarium decorations exchanged from fish just like how we can trade fish for aquarium fish.

Idea/Suggestion: Slightly less fish required for exchanging into items. I don't know if others think this is easy to achieve or if they just want the items to be an "exclusive reward" for those who fish regularly, but (for example) 500 trout seems a bit much for the items they exchange into for the rate they're caught. Then there's the 1200 biters+ for a sword.

Idea/Suggestion: The rods get in the way of the lure's view when you pull it towards the right so maybe changing the opacity or location/height of the rod would help.

Are some descriptions too long?

Anxious Fisher

o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o
Whiskey-Chan
o O 0 Hyourin 0 O o

1. A bigger window would be wonderful; The current ones feel so cramped. Besides the small pull area, the artwork feels cramped as well. I'm always moving around to a spot that feels like the other side of the lake is farthest away -.-

Is it alright to put these all in one post?

Idea/Suggestion: I would definitely like a bigger window; The current ones feel very cramped. Besides the small pull area, the artwork feels cramped as well (the shores seem too close together).

Idea/Suggestion: Aquarium decorations exchanged from fish just like how we can trade fish for aquarium fish.

Idea/Suggestion: Slightly less fish required for exchanging into items. I don't know if others think this is easy to achieve or if they just want the items to be an "exclusive reward" for those who fish regularly, but (for example) 500 trout seems a bit much for the items they exchange into for the rate they're caught. Then there's the 1200 biters+ for a sword.

Idea/Suggestion: The rods get in the way of the lure's view when you pull it towards the right so maybe changing the opacity or location/height of the rod would help.

Are some descriptions too long?

This is perfect, thankyou!
adding to front page!
4laugh

onimushal1ght generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 15!

for the latest contest rng

Anxious Fisher

Still lots of prizes available! Maybe once this RNG contest is over I will hold another one surprised

Lazy Werewolf

Probably mentioned but I didn't see it anywhere.

Username: Shibaken
Idea/Suggestion: Fishing avatar base for Paws! Currently players who are Paws vanish with maybe some hair and ears sticking out. Some cute little fishing gear for Paws would be greatly appreciated!

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
I see there hasn't been activity on here in awhile, so allow me to bump this thread. Hey Whiskey, you still here with us? =D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff