Nope all sold out
I wake up the orange one is gone too
The blue one went so fast too crying

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Huh, missed the shiny zard while I was out.
I'd be mildly annoyed if it was actually a dark gray and red instead of that strange dark gray and strawberry they went with.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Tsunlock
I'd be mildly annoyed if it was actually a dark gray and red instead of that strange dark gray and strawberry they went with.

I like this grey since it's warmer and it does lean towards the purple spectrum but paired up with the cranberry pink, it's actually a nice combo.

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock

I like this grey since it's warmer and it does lean towards the purple spectrum but paired up with the cranberry pink, it's actually a nice combo.
You make it look good, personally.
I was just never a fan of that strawberry red for my own avatars. Given a choice I'd rather go with a deep bloody crimson.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Tsunlock
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock

I was just never a fan of that strawberry red for my own avatars. Given a choice I'd rather go with a deep bloody crimson.

Thanks! Crimson would be nice, I'd hope that it'd have a little more color variety to it vs the last few crimson recolors of items they had. Some hint of gold and actual complimenting fire tones would be nice rather than the monotone crimson that's been pumped out recently.

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
ohmigosh. that exonerated rose wedding~ emotion_drool

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock

Thanks! Crimson would be nice, I'd hope that it'd have a little more color variety to it vs the last few crimson recolors of items they had. Some hint of gold and actual complimenting fire tones would be nice rather than the monotone crimson that's been pumped out recently.
Urffff. I actually hate it when they tack gold onto black and red items. There's a few items I'd like to use, but the fact that they have flecks/borders/etc of gold totally ruins them in the avatars I'd want to tack them onto.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Tsunlock
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock

Urffff. I actually hate it when they tack gold onto black and red items. There's a few items I'd like to use, but the fact that they have flecks/borders/etc of gold totally ruins them in the avatars I'd want to tack them onto.

Really? I always like some contrast to colors, but that's me haha. Black and red's a nice combo overall but I like to jazz it up sometimes with a 3rd color.

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock
Argentum Beryl
Tsunlock

Really? I always like some contrast to colors, but that's me haha. Black and red's a nice combo overall but I like to jazz it up sometimes with a 3rd color.
I might throw in another colour on a whim, like white, or off-white in some cases, but I dunno. Red and gold and black drives me nuts for some reason. =w=

Celestial Shapeshifter

Tsunlock
I might throw in another colour on a whim, like white, or off-white in some cases, but I dunno. Red and gold and black drives me nuts for some reason. =w=

Too overdone? Haha. I prefer more of the rose-gold/pale gold rather than the over bright gold tones. That or silver.

inkpot-owl's Waifu

Bashful Kitten

23,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
Has anyone found the Millennium item from the rig yet? I'm just curious if it's a rare drop or nobody has found it yet..
bluealaris
me
Quote:
Quote:
Items

In the new Happy Zoo RBG, the Bunny Bundle, one of the items is Crimson Rabbitan. This item was originally released (for the [Animal] base) in the Purrfect Present tier on Feb. 25, and thanks to the GCD's info thread on it I was able to confirm that it was a "the items from the tier will not be sold again" sort of tier. Could this possibly be looked into/adjusted accordingly? (and for those affected, after it’s adjusted, should they file a ticket about it to have their inventories adjusted as necessary or anything?)

Note: I did post in Bug Reports shortly after being alerted to this but the thread hasn’t been responded to yet, nor the other posts I’ve placed about, so..

Thank you! I must have missed this- I'll change it ASAP.

Thank you. How should those who received the bundle already proceed? (or will you put out a staff alert or something so 'everybody' knows about it?)

Since it was our mistake, if users want the item currently in the bundle now they can submit a ticket to have it replaced, but otherwise they can keep the item they won.

here

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

misstoritoo
Has anyone found the Millennium item from the rig yet? I'm just curious if it's a rare drop or nobody has found it yet..

I was just going to ask this. I keep checking the MP, and it's never there.

inkpot-owl's Waifu

Bashful Kitten

23,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Generous 100
  • Streaker 200
Csilla Silvana
misstoritoo

I was just going to ask this. I keep checking the MP, and it's never there.

I know. It's actually quite pretty. Though I wonder why no one has found it yet..

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
~ Aki - Fairy ~
bluealaris
me
Quote:
Quote:
Items

In the new Happy Zoo RBG, the Bunny Bundle, one of the items is Crimson Rabbitan. This item was originally released (for the [Animal] base) in the Purrfect Present tier on Feb. 25, and thanks to the GCD's info thread on it I was able to confirm that it was a "the items from the tier will not be sold again" sort of tier. Could this possibly be looked into/adjusted accordingly? (and for those affected, after it’s adjusted, should they file a ticket about it to have their inventories adjusted as necessary or anything?)

Note: I did post in Bug Reports shortly after being alerted to this but the thread hasn’t been responded to yet, nor the other posts I’ve placed about, so..

Thank you! I must have missed this- I'll change it ASAP.

Thank you. How should those who received the bundle already proceed? (or will you put out a staff alert or something so 'everybody' knows about it?)

Since it was our mistake, if users want the item currently in the bundle now they can submit a ticket to have it replaced, but otherwise they can keep the item they won.

here

Now, the question is: what's the item replacing it? The bundle description didn't get changed yet. *curious because it's the rabbit bundle* ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff