Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! My name is Victor and I will soon be 24. I was a member way back in '08 and have returned to the site! I need your help though!

So, I wanted to edit my profile but can't for some reason. I suspect it is due to the HTML layout I gave it back then. Is there any way to totally reset my profile? Thanks!

Anyway, on to better things!

I am interested in writing, art, music, history, working with my hands, martial arts, and fitness! I want to focus mainly on historic European martial arts, especially viking sword and shield as well as longsword! I am undergoing a personal transformation to get into the proper shape to become a personal trainer and also compete in the Scottish Highland Games!

Anyway, I'm very friendly and looking forward to meeting new people!

Thank you for your time!
Welcome back!

Divine Senshi

11,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Welcome back
Thanks everyone!
Any help here please?

Demonic Star

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
VeritasVS
Any help here please?

Best thing I can think of is to reset your profile in your profile setting under account settings
xXDarklyAngelXx
VeritasVS
Any help here please?

Best thing I can think of is to reset your profile in your profile setting under account settings

I tried that and didn't see the option but I'll try again, thanks!

Friendly Tipper

VeritasVS
Hello everyone! My name is Victor and I will soon be 24. I was a member way back in '08 and have returned to the site! I need your help though!

So, I wanted to edit my profile but can't for some reason. I suspect it is due to the HTML layout I gave it back then. Is there any way to totally reset my profile? Thanks!

Anyway, on to better things!

I am interested in writing, art, music, history, working with my hands, martial arts, and fitness! I want to focus mainly on historic European martial arts, especially viking sword and shield as well as longsword! I am undergoing a personal transformation to get into the proper shape to become a personal trainer and also compete in the Scottish Highland Games!

Anyway, I'm very friendly and looking forward to meeting new people!

Thank you for your time!

Welcome back!!! I'm not sure about the whole profile thing, sorry! Feel free to add/message me anytime for any reason! Enjoy the changes!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz
Welcome back!

As for the code issue, try going to My Gaia --& Profile --& Edit My Profile Layout --& Theme --& CSS. That's where the layout code is on my account.
Keleriss
Welcome back!

As for the code issue, try going to My Gaia --& Profile --& Edit My Profile Layout --& Theme --& CSS. That's where the layout code is on my account.

Thanks! I actually figured it out a couple days ago! It just wasn't where I expected it to be razz

Lonely Gaian

Welcome back!
If you want some free items. Click on the banner below and leave a post.

User Image
Little Mistress Codex
Welcome back!
If you want some free items. Click on the banner below and leave a post.

User Image

Thank you!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff