Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

I just felt like posting the before after.
Because im actually proud of myself

Before

Today

Vicious Firestarter

Kind of impossible to see much difference since they're from two different angles with different amounts of clothes, but gj regardless.

Fatcat

Zaeon
Kind of impossible to see much difference since they're from two different angles with different amounts of clothes, but gj regardless.

I know
but its the only picture I got from back then :/
But everyone around me says that I lost alot

Vicious Firestarter

Count Nepu
Zaeon

I know
Take a new picture from the side in a tshirt then? smile 27lbs is a pretty good difference, but hopefully too much of it wasn't muscle~!

Fatcat

Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

I know
Take a new picture from the side in a tshirt then? smile 27lbs is a pretty good difference, but hopefully too much of it wasn't muscle~!

I edited the Today !!!
Just took it with the same t-shirt

Vicious Firestarter

Count Nepu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

I know

I edited the Today !!!
Ya pretty noticeable, now just go get SWOLE.

Fatcat

Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

I know

I edited the Today !!!

Nah
I just want to be skinny

Vicious Firestarter

Count Nepu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

I know

I edited the Today !!!

Nah
I just want to be skinny
don't get in that mindset, skinny is an enemy.

Fatcat

Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

I edited the Today !!!

Nah
I just want to be skinny

I mean, not skinny skinny, but just thin, so I can fit in medium size t-shirt fine.

Vicious Firestarter

NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

I edited the Today !!!

Nah
I just want to be skinny

I mean, not skinny skinny, but just thin, so I can fit in medium size t-shirt fine.
How tall are you?

Fatcat

Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

Nah
I just want to be skinny

How tall are you?

5'9
I weight 195 right now
Used to weight 222 when I wanted to lose weight

My perfect weight would be 175

Vicious Firestarter

NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
Count Nepu
Zaeon

Nah
I just want to be skinny

How tall are you?

5'9
I weight 195 right now

I'd think you'd wanna shoot for lower, unless you're including getting some muscle mass. Not to say yr goals are bad or anything, I just mean "thin" for 5'9" would be more around 135~150lbs. I only mention this because I'm 6'1"~6'2" and about 158lbs and I'm just barely in the "thin" category. I'm currently working on putting on muscle though, so my weight is going up (which is fine, because numbers aren't important, just how yr body is physically performing). Also, by putting on more muscle, yr body naturally burns more calories, so it's basically a win/win to bulk up a bit and just eat the right things.

Fatcat

Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon

How tall are you?

5'9
I weight 195 right now

I'd think you'd wanna shoot for lower, unless you're including getting some muscle mass. Not to say yr goals are bad or anything, I just mean "thin" for 5'9" would be more around 135~150lbs. I only mention this because I'm 6'1"~6'2" and about 158lbs and I'm just barely in the "thin" category. I'm currently working on putting on muscle though, so my weight is going up (which is fine, because numbers aren't important, just how yr body is physically performing). Also, by putting on more muscle, yr body naturally burns more calories, so it's basically a win/win to bulk up a bit and just eat the right things.

175 is the weight I feel most comfortable with tho.
I mean, I cant see me going under 160. I,d feel like a skeleton.

Vicious Firestarter

NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon

How tall are you?

5'9
I weight 195 right now

Maybe you have a bit of muscle already then, I can't be sure. But 5'9" at 175 is still an 'overweight' BMI (granted, BMI is a rather poor tool considering it can't take muscle into account at all). I think my dad is 5'10" and around 190lbs, which certainly isn't fat, he just has those years of hardened, underlying muscle on him. Ultimately, I'd say just get to a point where you can do a mile in under 10 minutes without dying. It's not the best way to judge yr body's health, but gives a good, basic standard to see how yr heart is working with the rest of yr body.

Fatcat

Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
NeptuneIsMyWaifu
Zaeon
How tall are you?

5'9
I weight 195 right now

Maybe you have a bit of muscle already then, I can't be sure. But 5'9" at 175 is still an 'overweight' BMI (granted, BMI is a rather poor tool considering it can't take muscle into account at all). I think my dad is 5'10" and around 190lbs, which certainly isn't fat, he just has those years of hardened, underlying muscle on him. Ultimately, I'd say just get to a point where you can do a mile in under 10 minutes without dying. It's not the best way to judge yr body's health, but gives a good, basic standard to see how yr heart is working with the rest of yr body.

Since its really snowy over here, I just enjoying running outside when its hot.
The summer I do 8 kms like 4 days a week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff