Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
NNNNNOOOOO!!!! Charizard, Shiny Espeon, and, Shiny Haunter!!!!! emotion_donotwant I hate you Gaia! I hate you! These should be LQI not RIG items ><

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Charizard! I have nothing to match you with but I don't care cuz I need you! crying

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
You know I think they should have not only put the date that the black box would open but also the time of day cause this wait is unbearable gerrrrrrr. stressed

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Hmmmmm.

Do want that Caesar recolor of the Escapist.

But I'm holding off until the next Golden Scissors multiplier bump.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Putting the Shiny Espeon in there is exactly why I try not to voice items I want to see.

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
NNNNNOOOOO!!!! Charizard, Shiny Espeon, and, Shiny Haunter!!!!! emotion_donotwant I hate you Gaia! I hate you! These should be LQI not RIG items ><
*hugs and pets* their their, it will be okay, remember the Delightful Dragonslayer turned out okay when it first came out.

Beloved Stargazer

Tsunlock
Hmm...
This raises the question...

Shiny Charizard WHEN.

More like

X-version Mega Charizard WHEN

emotion_dowant

Shy Sweetheart

The march forward previews kind of look like jolteon and vaporeon and something else flareon? surprised

Shameless Strawberry

29,040 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zero Dream
Tsunlock
Hmm...

Shiny Charizard WHEN.

More like

emotion_dowant
Pffft, you would.

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Zero Dream
Tsunlock
Hmm...

Shiny Charizard WHEN.

More like

emotion_dowant

I like how you think. emotion_dowant

Celestial Shapeshifter

Rouage Lapin
I mean, I don't particularly care for Shiny Espeon's color palette personally, but I think it's kind of low to release it (or one like it) in a tier-related CI after people have been asking for it since the original Espeon and Umbreon came out. I know it's a way to entice people into trying for it by buying GC for the tier, but really? They released all these recolors for Umbreon, including the not-quite-so-shiny-as-this Shiny Umbreon, and then they do this with the greatly-requested Shinyesque Espeon. Seems like a snub. Still think it would have been a better release for St. Patrick's day. It was kind of tailor-made for it. At least the tier's not ending tomorrow or something, I guess.

As for the items, I think they all look great. I wouldn't necessarily use most of them myself, but I'll probably try to nab that Charizard-related item for my sister. > > ~

It's a ******** insult is what it is. They knew people wanted the shiny, pissed on them and gave other recolors and now shoved the thing people want most in a RIG. A goddamned ******** RIG.

Celestial Shapeshifter

Nymphadora Tonks Airman

100% Agreed. These should have been LQIs.

Hopeful Girl

Ah. sweatdrop

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Elementis_Dragon
Nymphadora Tonks Airman
*hugs and pets* their their, it will be okay, remember the Delightful Dragonslayer turned out okay when it first came out.
I know… it's just that… I need these for my art contest gonk well those and the stupid Dee and Es :: throws self on floor :: Gaia is trying to kill me here crying They are very much so!

These better start getting better/easier to get >< because I don't have the kind of gaia gold the throw at them anymore sad

Beloved Stargazer

Tsunlock
Zero Dream
Tsunlock
Hmm...

Shiny Charizard WHEN.

More like

emotion_dowant
Pffft, you would.

That's why y'all love me.