Welcome to Gaia! ::

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I am very pleased with how it turned out! Thank you so much to whomever created it. ; u;

I'm only curious if there will be a "shiny" color of it in the future? Or is that too similar looking to this one?

Either way I'm grateful. heart

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

I wish I knew if they were going to ever make a shiny version or not.

It is torment not to know!

Deadly Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
*Waits for the plagiarism accusers*

Both the Glaceon and Leafeon items certainly are cute

PeachiiTea's Partner

Biggest Sex Symbol

66,425 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
My Best Enemy
*Waits for the plagiarism accusers*

Both the Glaceon and Leafeon items certainly are cute

Very cute!!

I just like the shiny version of Glaceon better than the original.
But sadly I think the coloring would still be too similar to justify Gaia making a shiny one.

...but I'm still hoping!!

Guessing the next item would have the ears and tail like they did for the umbreon. =o

Quick Punk

15,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
I love this item so much that I certainly wouldn't mind a shiny version too, even though they're so similar. Either way I'm majorly happy. <3

Perfect Saint

Lol. Another Pokemon reference. No wonder I didn't get it, but I assumed something to that effect since it was selling out quickly. Only about 118 pieces left.

Is the other one also a Pokemon thing?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Myrielle
Lol. Another Pokemon reference. No wonder I didn't get it, but I assumed something to that effect since it was selling out quickly. Only about 118 pieces left.

Yes. It is based on Leafeon.

Now one must wonder if they'll ever do something based on the original trifecta of Eevee evolutions.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

TtheHero
Myrielle

Now one must wonder if they'll ever do something based on the original trifecta of Eevee evolutions.

People have speculated they may be the prizes within those March Forward tiers' Black Boxes. See the preview image below! whee

User Image

Angelic Healer

PookySocks
TtheHero
Myrielle

People have speculated they may be the prizes within those March Forward tiers' Black Boxes. See the preview image below! whee

User Image
From Left to right it appears to be Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon.

Girl-Crazy Gaian

Parexus
PookySocks
TtheHero
Myrielle

User Image
From Left to right it appears to be Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon.

Yep! But it's definitely still possible they could just be...

Shoes! whee

Tricky Fox

If they are the original trio set, I'd have them all. I got enough black boxes for all sets since people decided to sell them for 2-5B each a few weeks ago.

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Just have to wait and see... they never did Shiny Espeon... and if the Original Trio are in the Black Box, I'm going to love it

Nvm, it seems Shiny Espeon is in the new CI for the new tier... what luck

hollynoel's Bae

Kawaii Sex Symbol

What's the Leafeon item? I must've missed it. gonk

And the one time I wanted to buy the Glaceon item, it's the one time I get stuck at work. emo I really love how this one turned out though. I guess it's time to start saving, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff