< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 487 488 489 > >> >>> »|

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Unheard
Celestial Petals
I understand the layout but I don't understand the purpose. Why can't the user just put the "Content" inside either the starting or the ending box?

Like with what we have now, I can put this in the beginning box:
[b][u]

Hello, this is a post content.

And put this at the ending box:
[/u][/b]
▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽୭ი൨━━┈▽୭ი൨━━┈△┈━୭ი൨ะ━━┈▽┈━ะ୭౨ *・°☆.。.*・。:*・°☆*・°☆ .。.:☆.。.*・。:*・°☆
xxxxxxxxxx"An ye harm 'none, Do as ye will."xxxx ///Celestialpetals

TITLE

inside list inside list inside list inside list inside list inside list inside list
        inside list inside list inside list inside list inside list inside list inside list

CONTENT

“Holy places are dark places. It is life and strength, not knowledge and words, that we get in them. Holy wisdom is not clear and thin like water, but thick and dark like blood.”
                                                ― C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces

xxxxxxxxxxx*・°☆.。.*・。:*・°☆*・°☆ .。.:☆.。.*・。:*・°☆୭ი൨━━┈▽୭ი൨━━┈△┈━୭ი൨ะ━━┈▽┈━ะ୭౨▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽୭ი൨━━┈▽୭ი൨━━┈△┈━୭ი൨ะ━━┈▽┈━ะ୭౨ *・°☆.。.*・。:*・°☆*・°☆ .。.:☆.。.*・。:*・°☆
xxxxxxxxxx"An ye harm 'none, Do as ye will."xxxx ///Celestialpetals

Maybe I just don't know how to use it.
        It's probably better without the additional if it is two boxes. I can work around that.
        Nice additions thank you for your work!

Whish*ed I knew how to code like a boss too! I do wordpress and make child themes. I can CSS but I have apps I want to build for my WP site. Trying to learn more, just seems to take a while.

“Holy places are dark places. It is life and strength, not knowledge and words, that we get in them. Holy wisdom is not clear and thin like water, but thick and dark like blood.”
                                                ― C.S. Lewis, Till We Have Faces

xxxxxxxxxxx*・°☆.。.*・。:*・°☆*・°☆ .。.:☆.。.*・。:*・°☆୭ი൨━━┈▽୭ი൨━━┈△┈━୭ი൨ะ━━┈▽┈━ะ୭౨▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Haunting Abomination

24,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Overstocked 200
Unheard
Dyre Raydrick
The feature you requested has been added~

gaia_star
I haven't tried it yet, but it looks pretty perfect! All else i could ask for is a thumbnail + item list with links (basically how it appears in the marketplace/on the wishlist page), but that'd just be sweet icing. xD

Ariellati's Bestie

Celestial Petals
Yeah I'm still pretty new at coding, to be honest. I actually learned by asking and when people show me a code, I study it bit by bit. I also learned a lot from w3schools. You should start there. :3

Aged Genius

Unheard
Celestial Petals
Yeah I'm still pretty new at coding, to be honest. I actually learned by asking and when people show me a code, I study it bit by bit. I also learned a lot from w3schools. You should start there. :3

nononononoooononoo

w3schools is bad.

The MDN is a much better reference.

Ariellati's Bestie

Highpass
I did not know of this D;

Ariellati's Bestie

Dyre Raydrick
I could do that. I'll include it in the next update.

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Would it be possible to add a "Custom emotes" option
where we could make "emoticon packs" of choice by entering the the image links?

Ariellati's Bestie

Ureii
Hmm, I'll think about it.

Normal Poster

Unheard

ive been trying to get the post format to work but when i click the buttons none of them work U__U;; i've tried saving them in all of the options, disabled autoformat, highlighted text etc etc am i doing something wrong?

Ariellati's Bestie

dreamcasted
Unheard

ive been trying to get the post format to work but when i click the buttons none of them work U__U;; i've tried saving them in all of the options, disabled autoformat, highlighted text etc etc am i doing something wrong?
Hm, weird it stopped working for me too. Only the autoformat works. I'll fix this asap.

Ariellati's Bestie

dreamcasted
I fixed it now. Update your Gaia+ for the changes to take effect. :3

Normal Poster

User Image

Unheard

works like a charm! tysm UwU

this addon is really good, i dig it cause its as simple as the tektek extension (which is now long gone, obviously) and its not as bulky as BG.

i think a cool feature would be to maybe add the LBP beside the items on your wishlist, though that sounds a bit complicated imo. i'm sure you could snip the code that tells you the LBP when you're selling it in the marketplace and then place it on the main wishlist screen or s/t like that? i don't even know if it's possible, but still!! neat idea, i might dabble a little in it myself :^3c

User Image

Ariellati's Bestie

dreamcasted
I'm glad you like how it is c: I really want it to be super simple and yet very functional.

I could code that, but the problem is, since the lbp isn't originally there, it would have to be requested from the server. And with all those requests in such a short time, the system would detect you as a bot and ban you.

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
hi, popping in to bug you again! would i be able to make a request/suggestion?

on the market, it always defaults the dropdown menu to set it for being for sale for 7 days, but since the market moves so fast, i (and i'm assuming lots of other folks) don't want to list things for that long? idk if it's possible, but i think it would be an awesome and useful thing to make it so we can choose the default on the dropdown menu when making market listings? this plus the undercut button (which i adore! ♥) would make market listings a lot less tedious? c:

Bloodthirsty Nymph

56,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ureii
Would it be possible to add a "Custom emotes" option
where we could make "emoticon packs" of choice by entering the the image links?

i'd love to have that as well. afaik, gaiarch still works with that functionality, but it would be neat not to have multiple extensions for things like that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff