Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your preference? Going out or staying home?

Home is where the heart is, son. 0.42622950819672 42.6% [ 26 ]
Out and about is where I belong. 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
I want the best of both worlds 0.50819672131148 50.8% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

I like staying at home because I don't want to have to entertain other people. I want to do so many things on my own that I literally have to schedule social time outside of it if people want to ever see me....haha

Neat Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
Yule Cat

Too much rude people outside

Yes. emotion_eyebrow

Diamond Bear

Hmmm, it depends. I'm definitely more of an introvert, but I do like going to places-- going to the shopping center or coffee shops with a friend. I don't really like parties or clubs, but I do like bars as long as I'm with someone I know or if I feel comfortable.
Large crowds in small rooms make me super nervous, esp. if I don't know anyone. I get panicky and it sucks.

Feral Pumpkin

i like staying home.
i have bad social anxiety, and i like to be alone in the quiet. i rarely have music or the tv on.

however i do get the urge to go out sometimes.
i don't like the people i encounter, but i like the places. c:

Feral Pumpkin

misty sundays
Hmmm, it depends. I'm definitely more of an introvert, but I do like going to places-- going to the shopping center or coffee shops with a friend. I don't really like parties or clubs, but I do like bars as long as I'm with someone I know or if I feel comfortable.
Large crowds in small rooms make me super nervous, esp. if I don't know anyone. I get panicky and it sucks.

this too.
this sounds a lot like me when i do get that urge to go out.
I am one of the possibly rare extroverts that is also an introvert. I get the sensitivity to people, energy, and a general sense of being leached off of when in groups, crowds, or situations I can't control. But I crave connections and people and I don't like to be alone all the time. I want to party but I feel uncomfortable at a party. I feel uncomfy alone at home wishing I was out. I feel uncomfortable alone in my head while I am out wishing I was at home. I seem to always want a bit of both worlds in an inconvenient way that happens to clash with itself.

Hallowed Lunatic

I am aggressively a homebody.

Shy Star

7,925 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
I live in the Internet. So long as there is the Internet, I am home c; But just kidding, I'm more of an Indoor person but I work in a store so I'm not entirely an isolated island. cool
A Sweater Poorly Knit
What do you think? If you're a homebody, why? If you like going out, why? I choose to spend a lot of my time at home. I'm introverted so I guess it comes with the territory. cat_sweatdrop

I do enjoy spending time at home.

Don't get me wrong, I love being a couch potato with my boyfriend and just binging on Netflix, but I also love going out and doing hoodrat stuff with friends.

"It's fun...it's fun to do bad things."
I would prefer to be home, simply because I don't do too well in crowds. That being said, I would like to go to a bar sometime, just with some coworkers or my boyfriend, just to see what all the fuss is about.
I don't do either, especially not equally. More recently, I would prefer not to stay in more than not going out.

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
I used to be very outgoing, but now I'm more of an introvert, I go out sometimes, but as I have issues with anxiety, I mush prefer to stay at home, as being around people, (especially in crowded places), makes very anxious.
Plus home is where the heart is biggrin heart

Sepukuwu's Waifu

Flatterer

Nothing beats chilling at home with a hot tea and Netflix.
Mm. "Going out" usually means spending money, and I'm poor, so I'd rather stay at home. I'd be happy to be more social if it wasn't so damn expensive.

I do go to muay thai classes five days a week though. Lots of cool people there.

Dapper Ladykiller

I can't afford to go out. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas