Welcome to Gaia! ::

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I miss diving gonk
And the event issss over? ;w;'

To be honest, I've discovered that Dumpster dive is the main reason I get on this site, lol
It's my main means of making gold since I don't have the irl cash to buy and sell cash shop items ^^; Since the dumpsters "Caught on fire" I've been finding myself log on less and less ahaha dfdsf

Can would at least maybe get word on when it will be back up and running? please? ;w;

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
VanVor
I miss diving gonk

To be honest, I've discovered that Dumpster dive is the main reason I get on this site, lol
It's my main means of making gold since I don't have the irl cash to buy and sell cash shop items ^^; Since the dumpsters "Caught on fire" I've been finding myself log on less and less ahaha dfdsf

Can would at least maybe get word on when it will be back up and running? please? ;w;

Yes, its coming back! c:

Healing Hunter

26,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
bluealaris
VanVor
I miss diving gonk

Yes, its coming back! c:

Oh yay! thank you for the reply ! emotion_kirakira

Magnetic Phantom

bluealaris
VanVor
I miss diving gonk

Yes, its coming back! c:
Awesome! Thank you! <3

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
bluealaris
VanVor
I miss diving gonk

Yes, its coming back! c:
Will the items donated prior to the event still be in the pool of items that can be gained from dumpster dive, or did they disappear with the "fire"?

Feral Bunny

12,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The only reason I log on is to use dumpster dive. This is really frustrating. emotion_donotwant

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Yes please, I miss digging out 1000+ philosopher's caches and the occasional billion gold item. mrgreen

Aged Genius

I mean c'mon. We had to make sure all the flames were out! Check again.

Perfect Saint

codemonkey37179
I mean c'mon. We had to make sure all the flames were out! Check again.
Thank you. I managed to get a lovely Philosopher's Cache. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces